Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) (28672 Views)

Can Tinubu Give Nigeria This Type Of Infrastructure?: Video & Pictures / We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by ityP(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Idiotic Trump supporters said more than this yet Old man Biden beat them to stupor

Instead of campaigning like adults they are stuck on mistakes and error for propaganda and campaign of culmuny

Am sure in your life you've never heard of NIPP before

Lmao. Dude is poking hands into Buhari's eyes. We dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2022
They dressed him up like a youth … pity there isn’t much you can do with his mental state!

Yet some Jagabandits and faux intelleshuals are here supporting this man that should be in a care home to become president for their selfish gains!

Tweeting on whatsapp

Disconnecting SIMs from NIPP

The man said absolute nonsense but still managed to give the crowd an erection the same same way he suggested drafting 50m youth into the army and feeding them corn, cassava, agbado, yam as his solution to youth unemployment!!

We will never learn

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by ityP(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Johel:

So this is the confused MISCREANT some low lives want as president.?

E no go better for those people

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Aystarz: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Idiots won't start campaigning now, it's Tinubu's fart they would be sniffing about, once they loose lose as they always do they won't let us rest online

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Gval123: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Age don disconnect this one brain. But, do u know what is funny? some ordinary people go still go vote for am and complain the next year how bad the country be. waitin day worry naija sef?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Interoma(m): 5:55am On Apr 20, 2022
God is so mighty no matter what we say or do, your word, your decision and your wish will come to pass, on every each of your creations.
Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by NickD(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Basher8583: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2022
You guys better start campaigning. The time and energy spent on Tinubu cannot be gotten back oh
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Tweeting on WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Like Buhari like Tinubu.Supporting Tinubu is like supporting another DISASTER.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Donair(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Confusion is the beginning of understanding �������...,.na so him go call Nigeria London one day

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by skywalker240(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You dey call pesin who him brain old pass Tinubu own
I beg comrade lower your vawulence grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Backpedal: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazzette na trash fake news platform wey one serial betrayer, Samuel Ogundipe, wey dem sack for Premium Times, dey run
What makes Ogundipe a "betrayer" though ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Are we not entering another level like this chia shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by shadrach77: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2022
ero ehin...sorry Asiwaju is the best man for the job grin
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Johel(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
ityP:

Lol...I swear
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by joe1309: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu is not called Buhari Pro Max for nothing. Buhari > Thiefnibu

Why do you think his handlers have not allowed him to grant a Live Tv interview like other Presidential aspirants.
where is uncle Obianio?
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Tundex911: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Na bubu wey post with toothpick we see, this bubu pro max go even do worse...

Though I'm not into politics but I dey see things from afar

DEMENTIA affecting pman

Smh
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Remman(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazzette na trash fake news platform wey one serial blackmailer, Samuel Ogundipe, wey dem sack for Premium Times, dey run

Was it also fake news that Tinubu said that Permanent Voter's Card is no longer permanent but have an expiry date?
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Protect18: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazzette na trash fake news platform wey one serial blackmailer, Samuel Ogundipe, wey dem sack for Premium Times, dey run
Did you watch the video? Are you confused or trying to confuse others?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2022
"Tweeting on WhatsApp" grin

"Disconnecting NIPP of phone numbers" grin

Every single word of this man in that speech is riddled with error. This Tinubu's handlers should tell him the truth that dementia is not a small problem to take to presidency of a nations of over 200 millions people. This man should get out of our political space for good joor, even Biden was not as terribly bad as this during campaign.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2022
pacespot:
"Tweeting on WhatsApp" grin

"Disconnecting NIPP of phone numbers" grin

Every single word of this man in that speech is riddled with error. This Tinubu's handlers should tell him the truth that dementia is not a small problem to take to presidency of a nations of over 200 millions people. This man should get out of our political space for good joor, even Biden was not as terribly bad as this during campaign.

Dat one na preliminary, listen to this his speech and you go laugh sotey people go think say you don kolo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0WRxbq4o0
Night of a million laughs.

The irony is that people were clapping

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by peacebirdone: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Nobody takes gazzette seriously, they are nothing but PDP's lying and propaganda machine. There's no video proof to back up their lies. I was at the venue and such a thing never happened. Haters have failed already.

-Okoro bufo

Bro try help us na. Are you not tired? The money they gave you wouldn't go anywhere oh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Yee!!!! shocked shocked see as diz one dey press bottle water with all en millions...diz one wey dey drink water like diz go suck una zombie country finish....ahah!!! Shey this 70 year old still normal ni? grin grin grin
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Tinubu should be pushing to head an old people's home where his current condition of partial dementia will be celebrated as signs of early recovery
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by eldoradoxx: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerians have very short memory span. Buhari did exactly what Tinubu is doing during the 2015 campaigns. Nigerians were told that it was signs of dementia, but nobody listened. They were blinded with hatred for the most perfect gentleman ever to emerge President in Nigeria; Jonathan.
The same people who told you in 2015 about Buhari are back and have singled out Tinubu as unfit, he obviously has dementia, but will they listen?.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Rajiolaade: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
ityP:

E no go better for you & your entire families. When tinubu becomes President that day you and your families go die of heart attack.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Kpengla(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2022
This selfish old fool will set Nigeria back another eight years
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2022
See as BAT dey press bottle water...shey diz skull miner no fit calm down drink the water ni...I no need any prophet to tell me say diz one go suck our small oil reserve finish
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Blazadenise(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Imagine someone that can't remember what your problem's are, Shea na that person won come solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by nams77: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:
How on earth won't a man who has long past retirement age rest?
He has everything he needs why won't he rest and enjoy his old age
Na wa ooooo
If I am as old as that man rhe only thing that would be on my mind will be to travel round the world for leisure.

Anyway what do I know
Those who voted buhari will also gladly vote him.
Aswear. Just relax in some palatial estate in a pristine and beautiful environment overlooking Nature's beauty and surrounded by a retinue of care givers as I wine and dine to my taste and do all the things I find enjoyable. Having my kids and grandkids visit periodically.
It is a beautiful life yet greed will not allow tinubu to retire.
I hold nothing against him personally, but I think he is not in a sound state and should rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.