Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Still On Mr Bankole V Efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Mr Bankole V Efcc (575 Views)

LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration / Stop The Insult On Mr President / I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Mr Bankole V Efcc by bigcycs: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
we in NL seem to have relegated the bankole issue to the back seat yet the out come of that trial is really important, cuz it will serve as a premise for judging our president as regards the war against corruption.

now bankole ranted a lot of silly things from the comfort of his home in abuja
and indeed EFCC has ,in my own reckoning adequately responded to bankole's rants.

i think this reply from efcc is satisfactory ,no matter our collective misgivings of mrs waziri and the efcc .

check it out and lets get this thread alive again.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/former-speaker-bankole-vs-efcc-summary-efccs-response-bankoles-objection-his-fraud-trial

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Attack Scare Reps’ From Discussing Boko Haram / Tribunal Upholds Uduaghan's Rerun Election Victory In Delta / Anambra Ranks High In Gov's Forum Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.