Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! (4587 Views)

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
All you nigerians in this thread are substandard human beings.

ya'll can stop being JEALOUS of African Americans because at the end of the day, there isn't a damn thing ya'll can do about us.

Now on the other hand, you decrepit mofo's owe us EVERYTHING.

Ya'll swagger Jack us on a day to day basis.

THERE IS NOTHING African Americans can learn from Nigeria.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by RSA(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2011
Dingo Africa is changing,soon most AA's will be running back 'home'.You'll be doing crush courses on Twi,Yoruba,Swahili and Zulu.Africa is on the up bro.Africa is the future.That's all I gonna say,aaight nigga! wink
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
RSA there are a few African American in South Africa. But in these other scandalous unpleasant to breath in Countries, I don't think so.

but yeah, the Chinese/Indians et.al have already bought up the good land. And Eastern Africa is all dried up. There will be famine over there REAL SOON.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
MandingoII is a white man pretending to be black. Even I can see through that.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
davidylan:

A.D.M doesnt even know how to quote properly and he is making noise. grin

I'll quote how I want to quote, but since you want to be a smartass, here you go.

davidylan:

and why do you think that is happening? Workers unions demanding pay for little or no skills. If i had a business i would certainly not be opening it here . . . to pay a fool with a GED $35/hr just to screw a few bolts on? Nah.

Republican governors doing the bidding of their corporate masters by destroying unions and collective bargaining rights. Watch the news some time.

MandingoII, stop the act. You're a white boy with too much time on your hands pretending to be black. I've encountered folks you. To qoute Buzz Lightyear, "You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by martinosi: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
MandingoII:

yeah, well THANK GOOD FOR SLAVERY!!!!

and THANK GOD BLACK AMERICANS WEREN'T BORN IN NIGERIA.

Because we would be as busted as you crummy dusty black NO ENGLISH SPEAKING muthaf.uckers.

DUDE I QUESTION YOUR SANITY SOMETIMES!!!1
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by martinosi: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
MandingoII:

All you nigerians in this thread are substandard human beings.

ya'll can stop being JEALOUS of African Americans because at the end of the day, there isn't a damn thing ya'll can do about us.

Now on the other hand, you decrepit mofo's owe us EVERYTHING.

Ya'll swagger Jack us on a day to day basis.

THERE IS NOTHING African Americans can learn from Nigeria.

The richest Black person on this Planet is Nigerian Mandingo, ! and
come tothink of it, why do you have a "supposed" african forum name! lol!!!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tell me?

What have the Richest Black man in Nigeria DONE for Nigeria's Poor?

Why can Nigerian Universities be bribed for a Degree?

What has your government done for employing graduates?

Nevermind.  I already know.  At least, If you graduated here, eventually you'll find some work to sustain yourself.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by morpheus24: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
MandingoII:

Tell me?

What have the Richest Black man in Nigeria DONE for Nigeria's Poor?

Why can Nigerian Universities be bribed for a Degree?

What has your government done for employing graduates?

Nevermind. I already know. At least, If you graduated here, eventually you'll find some work to sustain yourself.

if ya'llhaven't figured it out yet. Mandingo is the BASTARD son of a Nigerian father who impregnated his mother in the 70's and ran away leaving him to suffer unimaginable ridicule by his fellow American comprades.

He is really lashing out at his irresponsible father.

it's okay Dingo. I feel ya!!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
Nigga you wish!

NOBODY wants to be a Nigerian. In movies Nigerians are cast as the uglies of the uglies.

I am a proud and Happy Black American from Proud and industrious Parents who were born of Proud Africans throughout all of Africa.

Black Americans are the mutts of Africa. The Mutts of Africa living in America are THE CHOSEN PEOPLE of africa
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by morpheus24: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2011
MandingoII:

Nigga you wish!

NOBODY wants to be a Nigerian. In movies Nigerians are cast as the uglies of the uglies.

I am a proud and Happy Black American from Proud and industrious Parents who were born of Proud Africans throughout all of Africa.

Black Americans are the mutts of Africa. The Mutts of Africa living in America are THE CHOSEN PEOPLE of africa

I think you need to take an ancestral DNA test. You just might be surprised :0

Oh by the way you are right the foreign affairs section is really boring without your usual rantings.

i guess we have finally found a niche for you  in nairaland.

Forum jester!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
STFU morpheus Before I begin to commence whoppin dat a.zz again. grin

Then again, I'm tired of kick your old a.zz. Its not even fun for me anylonger.

But Cap28

This NONFACTOR MUTHAFUCKA takes the cake. The grizzly bastard only got 1 life to live and he spending it hating on Westerners.

Nigga need to run out into traffic.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by morpheus24: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
MandingoII:

STFU morpheus Before I begin to commence whoppin dat a.zz again. grin

Then again, I'm tired of kick your old a.zz. Its not even fun for me anylonger.

But Cap28

This NONFACTOR MUTHAFUCKA takes the cake. The grizzly bastard only got 1 life to live and he spending it hating on Westerners.

Nigga need to run out into traffic.

So are you a Westerner? or a watered down version of an authentic African?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
Mandingo - more of america's wonderful informal rule and laws which have relegated blacks to the position of second class citizens in america:

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States for the social classification as black of individuals with any African ancestry; meaning any person with "one drop of black blood" was considered as black. The principle was an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[1]

The one-drop rule was not adopted as law until the twentieth century: first in Tennessee in 1910 and in Virginia under the Racial Integrity Act of 1924 (following the passage of similar laws in numerous other states).

Despite the strictures of slavery, in the antebellum years, free people of mixed race could have up to one-eighth or one-quarter African ancestry (depending on the state) and be considered legally white.[2] Community acceptance, carrying out community responsibilities, and appearance were often the most important factors if a person's racial status were questioned, not his or her documented ancestry. Thomas Jefferson's four surviving "natural" children by his mixed-race slave Sally Hemings were seven-eighths European in ancestry and thus legally white although they were born into slavery. Three of the four entered white society as adults, two married white persons, and all their descendants identified as white.

The concept of the one-drop rule has been chiefly applied to those of sub-Saharan black African ancestry. The poet Langston Hughes wrote in his 1940 memoir:

You see, unfortunately, I am not black. There are lots of different kinds of blood in our family. But here in the United States, the word 'Negro' is used to mean anyone who has any Negro blood at all in his veins. In Africa, the word is more pure. It means all Negro, therefore black. I am brown.[3]

AMERIRKKKA - the birth place of racial segregation.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
From my understanding.  They had to SEASON OUT the African GOOK.  Then the Black Americans took it upon themselves to SEASON OUT the African Gook

you know, stuff like

witch craft
running around with no clothes on
screaming like a banshee
wild and litcitious behaviors

then Again the Native American water does wonders for our skin.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Mandingo - more of america's wonderful informal rule and laws which have relegated blacks to the position of second class citizens in america:

Groundbreaking,

We'd rather be secondclass citizens here in Amerikka, Than A NON CITIZEN IN NIGERIA.

At least our communities are wholesome. They do not STINK. They are not filled with POLLUTION AND RUNNING OIL

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/77541651_rebels-in-the-pipeline.htm

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/92540333_damage-in-the-niger-delta-vanguards-rebels-in-the-pipeline.htm
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
[b]Both before and after the American Civil War, many people of mixed ancestry who "looked white" and were of mostly white ancestry were legally absorbed into the white majority.

State laws established differing standards. For instance, in 1822 Virginia law stated that to be defined as "mulatto" (that is, multi-racial), a person had to have at least one-quarter (equivalent to one grandparent) African ancestry.[4] This was a looser definition than the state's twentieth-century "one-drop rule" under the 1924 Racial Integrity Act. This defined a person as legally "colored" (black) for classification and legal purposes if the individual had any African ancestry.

The Melungeons are a group of multiracial families of mostly European and African ancestry. Their descendants are documented over the decades as having tended to marry persons classified as "white".[5] Their descendants became assimilated into the majority culture from the nineteenth into the twentieth centuries.[/b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

mandingo - is this why you hate being identified as "african" american and prefer being described as "black american" instead?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=18pt]
We were also SOLD BY YOUR FOREFATHERS INTO SLAVERY

So don't leave your African CULPABILITY OUT OF IT.
[/size]

You mofos was MAD A.ZZ hell that the slave trade ended in the 19th century.

But LOOK AT US NOW!!!!!!

WE have a BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!

It is not our fault that human beings are some NASTY EVIL AND DISPICKABLE creatures.

And you are one of them.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
MandingoII:

Groundbreaking,

We'd rather be secondclass citizens here in Amerikka, Than A NON CITIZEN IN NIGERIA.

At least our communities are wholesome. They do not STINK. They are not filled with POLLUTION AND RUNNING OIL

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/77541651_rebels-in-the-pipeline.htm

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/92540333_damage-in-the-niger-delta-vanguards-rebels-in-the-pipeline.htm

Really?

So how about your govts plan to actually decimate the black american population by way of the Racial Integrity Act of 1924?

Racial Integrity Act of 1924

On March 20, 1924 the Virginia General Assembly (United States) passed two laws that had arisen out of contemporary concerns about eugenics and race: SB 219, entitled "The Racial Integrity Act[1]" and SB 281,

"An ACT to provide for the sexual sterilization of inmates of State institutions in certain cases", henceforth referred to as "The Sterilization Act".

The Racial Integrity Act required that a racial description of every person be recorded at birth and divided society into only two classifications: white and colored (all other, essentially, which included numerous American Indians). It defined race by the "one-drop rule", defining as colored persons with any African or Indian ancestry. It also expanded the scope of Virginia's ban on interracial marriage (anti-miscegenation law) by criminalizing all marriages between white persons and non-white persons. In 1967 the law was overturned by the United States Supreme Court in its ruling on Loving v. Virginia.

The Sterilization Act provided for compulsory sterilization of persons deemed to be "feebleminded," including the "insane, idiotic, slowpoke, or epileptic."[2]

These two laws were Virginia's implementation of Harry Laughlin's "Model Eugenical Sterilization Law",[3] published two years earlier in 1922. The Sterilization Act was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case Buck v. Bell 274 U.S. 200 (1927). This had appealed the order for compulsory sterilization of Carrie Buck, who was an inmate in the Virginia Colony for Epileptics and Feeble-Minded, and her daughter and mother.

Together these laws implemented the practice of "scientific eugenics" in Virginia.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
Implementation and consequences of the Racial Integrity Act of 1924: 1924–1979

The combined effect of these two laws adversely affected the continuity of Virginia's American Indian tribes. The Racial Integrity Act called for only two racial categories to be recorded on birth certificates, rather than the traditional six: "white" and "colored" (which now included Indian and all discernible mixed race persons.)[14] The effects were quickly seen. In 1930 the US Census for Virginia recorded 779 Indians; by 1940, that number had been reduced to [b]198. In effect, Indians were being erased as a group from official records.[4]

In addition, as Plecker admitted, he enforced the Racial Integrity Act extending far beyond his jurisdiction in the segregated society.[15] For instance, he pressured school superintendents to exclude mixed-race (then called mulatto) children from white schools. Plecker ordered the exhumation of dead people of "questionable ancestry" from white cemeteries to be reinterred elsewhere.[14]

Indians reclassified as colored

As registrar, Plecker directed the reclassification of nearly all Virginia Indians as colored on their birth and marriage certificates, [b]because he was convinced that most had African heritage and were trying to "pass" as Indian to evade segregation.

Consequently, two or three generations of Virginia Indians had their ethnic identity altered on these public documents. Fiske reported that Plecker's tampering with the vital records of the Virginia Indian tribes made it impossible for descendants of six of the eight tribes recognized by the state to gain federal recognition, because they could no longer prove their American Indian ancestry by documented historical continuity.[15]

Involuntary sterilization

Historians have not estimated the impact of the miscegenation laws. There are records, however, of the number of people who were involuntarily sterilized during the years these two laws were in effect. Of the involuntary sterilizations reported in the United States prior to 1957, Virginia was second, having sterilized a total of 6,683 persons. Many more women than men were sterilized: 4,043 to 2,640. Of those, 2,095 women were sterilized under the category of "Mentally Ill"; and 1,875 under the category "Mentally Deficient." The remainder were for "Other" reasons. (California was first, having sterilized 19,985 people without their consent.) Other states reported involuntary sterilizations of similar numbers of people as Virginia.[16]

Leaders target minorities
The intention to control or reduce ethnic minorities, especially "Negroes," can be seen in writings by some leaders in the eugenics movement:

In an 1893 "open letter" published in the Virginia Medical Monthly, Hunter Holmes McGuire, a Richmond physician and president of the American Medical Association, asked for "some scientific explanation of the intimate perversion in the Negro of the present day." McGuire's correspondent, Chicago physician G. Frank Lydston, replied that African-American men violated white women because of "[h]ereditary influences descending from the uncivilized ancestors of our Negroes." Lydston suggested as a solution to perform surgical castration, which "prevents the criminal from perpetuating his kind."[17]

In 1935, a decade after the passage of Virginia's eugenics laws, Plecker wrote to Walter Gross, [b] director of Nazi Germany’s Bureau of Human Betterment and Eugenics. Plecker described Virginia's racial purity laws and requested to be put on Gross' mailing list. Plecker commented upon the Third Reich's sterilization of 600 children in Algeria who were born of German women by black fathers: "I hope this work is complete and not one has been missed. I sometimes regret that we have not the authority to put some measures in practice in Virginia."[18]

Despite lacking the statutory authority to sterilize black, mulatto and American Indian children simply because they were "colored", a small number of Virginia eugenicists in key positions found other ways to achieve that goal. The Sterilization Act gave State institutions, including hospitals, psychiatric institutions and prisons, the statutory authority to sterilize persons deemed to be "feebleminded" — a highly subjective criterion.

Dr. Joseph DeJarnette, director of the Western State Hospital in Staunton, Virginia, was a leading advocate of eugenics. DeJarnette was unsatisfied with the pace of America's eugenics sterilization programs. In 1938 he wrote:

"Germany in six years has sterilized about 80,000 of her unfit while the United States — with approximately twice the population — has only sterilized about 27,869 in the past 20 years. ,  The fact that there are 12,000,000 defectives in the U.S. should arouse our best endeavors to push this procedure to the maximum,  The Germans are beating us at our own game."[19]

By "12 million defectives", DeJarnette was almost certainly referring to ethnic minorities, as there have never been 12 million mental patients in the United States.

According to historian Gregory M. Dorr, the University of Virginia School of Medicine (UVA) became "an epicenter of eugenical thought" that was "closely linked with the national movement." One of UVA's leading eugenicists was promoted to dean of medicine in 1939. He was in a position to shape the opinion and practice of Virginia physicians for several decades. This excerpt from a 1934 UVA student paper indicates one person's thoughts: "In Germany, Hitler has decreed that about 400,000 persons be sterilized. This is a great step in eliminating the racial deficients."[20]

The racial effects of the program in Virginia can be seen by the disproportionately high number of black and American Indian women who were given forced sterilizations after coming to a hospital for other reasons, such as childbirth. Doctors sometimes sterilized the women without their knowledge or consent in the course of other surgery.[21][/b]

WOW!!!! THE US GOVT WAS ACTUALLY COMPETING WITH NAZI GERMANY TO SEE WHO COULD RECORD THE MOST STERILISATIONS OF WHAT THEY DEFINED AS "UNFIT, MENTALLY DEFICIENT OR IM.BECILIC (CODE FOR NON WHITE)
and this is the nation that you are proud to be a part of?

YOU REALLY MUST BE INSANE!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Integrity_Act#Implementation_and_consequences:_1924.E2.80.931979
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
MandingoII:

[size=18pt]
We were also SOLD BY YOUR FOREFATHERS INTO SLAVERY

So don't leave your African CULPABILITY OUT OF IT.
[/size]

You mofos was MAD A.ZZ hell that the slave trade ended in the 19th century.

But LOOK AT US NOW!!!!!!

WE have a BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!

It is not our fault that human beings are some NASTY EVIL AND DISPICKABLE creatures.

And you are one of them.

You are merely echoing another evil lie that has been drummed into your head by the white man who has a vested interest in keeping africans in the diaspora at loggerheads with africans on the african continent, there is no way that we africans collaborated with the white man in the enslavement of our own people when we were fighting to fend them off, WE WERE AT WAR WITH THEM!!! THEY FOMENTED ANARCHY amongst us and destabilised many of our kingdoms and communities , they pitted tribes against other tribes and used the ensuing chaos to further their own evil and insidious intentions ie the kidnap and subsequent enslavement of our own people, this practice is still goign on till today all over africa abeit in a more covert way.

They exploited our differences and used our differences to create a divide a rule situation - again something which continues today, i would advise you to read - the destruction of black civilisation by an african american - chancellor williams which sets out exactly how africa was overrun and exploited.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=18pt]AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!!!!![/size]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You see, here we can agree to disagree, and NOT GET KILLED!!!!

Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
Immigrants LINE UP everywhere AROUND THE WORLD to get here.

You can save your repugnant drivel. NOBODY IS BUYING IT, except for the hopeless OPPRESSED as you.

Quite Frankly, You a sick man.

You have to be to be CONSUMMED WITH SO MUCH HATRED at something you POWERLESS OVER.

FOOL!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by kony1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
cap28:

[b]Both before and after the American Civil War, many people of mixed ancestry who "looked white" and were of mostly white ancestry were legally absorbed into the white majority.

State laws established differing standards. For instance, in 1822 Virginia law stated that to be defined as "mulatto" (that is, multi-racial), a person had to have at least one-quarter (equivalent to one grandparent) African ancestry.[4] This was a looser definition than the state's twentieth-century "one-drop rule" under the 1924 Racial Integrity Act. This defined a person as legally "colored" (black) for classification and legal purposes if the individual had any African ancestry.

The Melungeons are a group of multiracial families of mostly European and African ancestry. Their descendants are documented over the decades as having tended to marry persons classified as "white".[5] Their descendants became assimilated into the majority culture from the nineteenth into the twentieth centuries.[/b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

mandingo - is this why you hate being identified as "african" american and prefer being described as "black american" instead?

The term african american is stupid. I prefer black american aswell. One can be a ethiopian-american,a nigerian-american, a somali-american but a person cant be an "African"-american lol. We are americans that are black nothing less nothing more
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
The term african american is silly. I prefer black american aswell. One can be a ethiopian-american,a nigerian-american, a somali-american but a person cant be an "African"-american lol. We are americans that are black nothing less nothing more 

WORD!

Black Americans are NOT Africans.

Cuban American are NOT africans.

Brazil american are NOT africans.

We are from the COUNTRIES WE WERE BORN IN.

There are over 1100 DIFFERENT AFRICAN CULTURES.

T[i]here is only 1 Black American culture.  sure, we differ on class but we DO NOT RELATE to African mores.  Values, CUSTOMS, JUJU, WITCHCRAFT,

and more importantly WE are not TRIBAL against one another.  We do not have a Tribal culture of ONE Group of Black people against Another.

that is indigenious African. 

And that is the BULL.SH.IT africa export to America.
[/i]

[size=18pt]TRIBIALISM![/size]
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2011
Then I guess you don't hear the light skin vs. dark skin nonsense, along with gangs and class and education. Tribalism exist all over the planet, dumba$$.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2011
Then I guess you don't hear the light skin vs. dark skin nonsense, along with gangs and class and education. Tribalism exist all over the planet, dumba$$. 

Black Americans do not DO SH.IT LIKE THIS!

DUMB.ASS

Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^^
Mandingo are you really this mentally deficient?

did you not know that Sarkozy  - the French president sent in french troops to ivory coast who dropped bombs on innocent ivoriens.

these innocent people simply wanted to be allowed to install a president of their own choosing but they were murdered by a gang of white supremacists.

Are you so completely devoid of intelligence that you did not know that France used an IMF uncle tom by the name of Allassane Ouattara to destabilise ivory coast?

Your illiterate pea brain can not even work out that these people died fighting against white supremacy and imperialism.

can a dirty self loathing  coward like  you even have the balls to talk back to massa let alone pick up a weapon and fight for what is rightfully yours?

when massa kicks you around at work and insults you at every turn do you stand up and talk back? no, you cower away and then come on to a nigerian website to offload your frustration, weak ba.stard.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2011
Mandingo & kony

Do you think we africans dont know how much you african americans hate each other?

why are you ashamed of your west african physical features?

why are you intent on breeding out your african genes in order to adopt the appearance of your white massas?

why do most of your men totally reject your own black women and prefer to procreate with women of any race as long as they are not pure black?

why did the light skinned blacks amongst you create their own clubs like the blue vein society and jack and jill club which BANNED dark skinned blacks from becoming members UNLESS they had money?

SELF HATRED IS A DISEASE AND IT IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2011
Brown paper bag test

The "brown paper bag test" was a ritual once practiced by certain African-American and Creole fraternities and sororities who discriminated against people who were "too dark." That is, these groups would not let anyone into the sorority or fraternity whose skin tone was darker than that of a paper lunch bag, in order to maintain a perception of standards.
Spike Lee's film School Daze satirized this practice at historically black colleges and universities.

Along with the "paper bag test," guidelines for acceptance among the lighter ranks included the "comb test," which tested the coarseness of one's hair, and the "flashlight test," which tested a person's profile to make sure their features measured up or were close enough to those of the Caucasian race.[5]

Colorism is prevalent in the job application process as well; research shows that a light-skinned African-American male with a bachelor's degree and mediocre experience is more likely to be hired for a typical job than a dark-skinned man with a Masters in Business Administration and past experience in the field.[6]

MANDINGO DO YOU SEE HOW MASSA HAS DESTROYED AND DEGRADED YOU?

HE'S GOT YOU WHERE HE WANTS YOU - HE FAVOURS LIGHT SKIN OVER DARK SKIN AND HE'S GOT THE LIGHT SKINNED AMONGST YOU LORDING IT OVER THE DARK SKINNED ONES.
HE HAS DONE THIS TO MAKE SURE THAT BLACKS IN AMERICA REMAIN DIVIDED - and guess what - it has worked!!!!

This is why you always post pictures of white people or light skinned black people because those are the people  you look up to.

That is also the reason why you and Kony see light skin and european facial features as beautiful because you have been taught to hate anything that reminds you of who you really are and where you are coming from - i pity the pair of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_based_on_skin_color#Brown_paper_bag_test
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2011
Media and stereotypes

While stated less explicitly, colorism has been portrayed in episodes of the NBC drama Homicide: Life on the Street.[7] Lighter-skinned African American superior officers Deputy Commissioner of Operations James C. Harris and Colonel George Barnfather appear to discriminate against main character Baltimore Police Lieutenant Al Giardello, a darker-skinned African American. Additionally, African American women have discriminated against Giardello on the grounds that his appearance is "too black".[8]

Along with the above example, a major issue in American society has been the fact the majority of media outlets (television, movies, advertising, etc.) [b]choose to portray lighter skin people, because on average, that is the national preference. The (light to dark) hierarchy within the African American race is one that has existed since the time of slavery, but its problems and consequences are still very evident. Darker skinned blacks are more likely to have negative relationships with the police, less likely to have higher education or income levels, and less likely to hold public office. Darker skinned people are also considered less intelligent, less desirable (in women mostly), and are overall seen as a lesser people.[9]

Studies have shown that when measuring education and family income, there is a positive sloping curve as the skin of families gets lighter. This does not prove that darker skinned people are discriminated against, but it provides insight as to why these statistics are recurring. Lighter skinned people tend to have higher social standing, more positive networks, and more opportunities to succeed than those of a darker persuasion. Scientists believe this advantage is due to not only to ancestors benefits, but also skin color, which coincides with the belief of colorism affecting peoples lives from past to present. In criminal sentencing, medium to dark-skinned African Americans are likely to receive sentences 2.6[clarification needed] longer than those of whites or light-skinned African Americans, and when a white victim is involved, those with more "black" features are likely to receive a much more severe punishment, reinforcing the idea that those of lighter complexion are of more "value."[9][/b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_based_on_skin_color#Brown_paper_bag_test

THIS IS HOW MASSA HAS MIND F.UCKD THE LIKES OF YOU AND KONY  - HE HAS EMBEDDED IT IN YOUR PSYCHE THAT  YOUR WORTH IS DETERMINED BY YOUR SKIN TONE AND LIKE A PAVLOVIAN DOG YOU ARE TOTALLY UNDER MASSA'S CONTROL - YOU ARE PERMANENTLY IN A STATE OF MENTAL BONDAGE.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
[s]Mandingo are you really this mentally deficient?

did you not know that Sarkozy - the French president sent in french troops to ivory coast who dropped bombs on innocent ivoriens.

these innocent people simply wanted to be allowed to install a president of their own choosing but they were murdered by a gang of white supremacists.

Are you so completely devoid of intelligence that you did not know that France used an IMF uncle tom by the name of Allassane Ouattara to destabilise ivory coast?

Your illiterate pea brain can not even work out that these people died fighting against white supremacy and imperialism.

can a dirty self loathing coward like you even have the balls to talk back to massa let alone pick up a weapon and fight for what is rightfully yours?

when massa kicks you around at work and insults you at every turn do you stand up and talk back? no, you cower away and then come on to a nigerian website to offload your frustration, weak ba.stard.[/s]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/02/ivory-coast-massacre-1000-killed-duekoue_n_844000.html

WHITE PEOPLE DID NOT COMMIT THIS GENOCIDE OF THIS TOWN, BLACK AFRICANS COMMITTED THIS GENOCIDE

THIS IS TRIBALISM AT ITS WORST.

THIS IS WHAT AFRICANS THAT HATE AFRICANS DO TO AFRICANS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinnea-bissau Military: 6 Killed In Failed Coup / JUST IN!!! A Governor, And His Senator Die In Helicopter Crash(photos) / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.