Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Just Got This Birds - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Got This Birds (868 Views)

Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / I Just Got My First Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Birds by rotwailler(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please what's the name of this bird.
I just got them and transferring them to cage when I get home �

Re: Just Got This Birds by Cocking: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Abeg ooo, where u for catch dem

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Birds by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
How ya catch it??
Re: Just Got This Birds by xcolanto(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Better return this birds back to the wild as they are destined to die in your care.
Re: Just Got This Birds by rotwailler(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abeg I need name and food when I go buy for them before day go dark please...which food I go go buy for them?

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Birds by WoundedLamb: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
They're too young for non expert to easily identify but going by the bick structure, they likely feed on nectar or small aquatic animals or insects. You might not be able to provide these things. Any bird that doesn't have seeds and vegetables are its primary diet would be difficult to keep as a pet. Are you even sure they've been "weaned"? What if they can't eat on thier own? Can you make the required formula?

It's advisable not to bring home any animal you can't identify. By taking these ones home, there's a high chance you've cut thier lives short. If you want a bird as a pet, get any of those ones that have been bred over time to live with humans. If you don't want the overhead of keeping parrots, you can go for finches or canaries.

It'll be easier to identify if you state where you got them from.
Re: Just Got This Birds by Nerogaming01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
rotwailler:
Abeg I need name and food when I go buy for them before day go dark please...which food I go go buy for them?

Cabin biscuits. Grind am scatter for ground. Then put water for small cover beer for them.

If morning reach, tie thread for their leg make you put am for outside make they spread their wings small,

then for evening, bring them back in.

And no forget to use your hair brush take dey straighten their feathers.

Sing for them before they sleep too.

Tomorrow you continue the procedures again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got This Birds by punisha: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
See heading undecided

Got them from where ?
Supermarket Abi pharmacy?
Shebi u dey crase? Free those birds before u get HIV/AIDS

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Birds by verminnel(f): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even if u feed them they won't eat from u..free those birds or they will start dying one after the other before daybreak and their blood will be on ur hands...these birds aren't meant to be domesticated .they will kill themselves with starvation

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Birds by rotwailler(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Cabin biscuits. Grind am scatter for ground. Then put water for small cover beer for them.

If morning reach, tie thread for their leg make you put am for outside make they spread their wings small,

then for evening, bring them back in.

And no forget to use your hair brush take dey straighten their feathers.

Sing for them before they sleep too.

Tomorrow you continue the procedures again.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Birds by rotwailler(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2022
verminnel:
Even if u feed them they won't eat from u..free those birds or they will start dying one after the other before daybreak and their blood will be on ur hands...these birds aren't meant to be domesticated .they will kill themselves with starvation

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Birds by Brytesp(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Looks like common kingfisher chicks to me.. The yellow tip on their beak shows they're still infants

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / Adult American Pure Breed Female Pitbull For Sale / Caucasian Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.