Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,817 members, 7,834,745 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue (8920 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by cktheluckyman: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:
Should Apc win the 2023 president with a Yoruba candidate

President - SW
Vice President - NE
Senate president - NW/SS
Speaker- NW/SS
Chief Whip or CJ is the next highest position left for SE.

A region that refused to play their Politics maturely the way others have been playing it. How a majority tribe relegated to that level should be one of the new discovery wonders in the world
Should!! When !! If!!! Dreamers!! You have not even won common primaries and you have started mocking Igbos.No wonder the SW will never smell aso rock again

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Elidrisy20: 4:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Oba you talk true

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Paretomaster1(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Ndigbo always hate the truth.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Asianjollof007: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2022
I don't really like this oluwo of iwo but he is partially right, igbos are the most tribalistic yet they hate yoruba who accomodates them in their own region. I live with them here (neighbours), they are very tribalistic. Sometimes i ask my neighbour's son (my friend) why his parents hates other tribes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Golan007: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Esseite:
The Oba is an evidence old age does not mean wisdom to all, stupid people grow old aswell.

He's a young man sha.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by CaptainAyub: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
As expected, the most sensational and reactionary sociocultural group in Nigeria will respond to the fire they've been stoking.

Most people from that part of the country hate to hear the truth, if not the Oba spoke the minds of majority of Nigerians.
So says d man who has never left Ikirun

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by CaptainAyub: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
His Majesty has spoken let Okoro who is not happy to go and drink sniper
Na Indian hemp addict be una own majesty? grin grin grin
So much for Sufferstication grin
Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Osanoghodua1: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Yahoo, Yahoo Oba. Aguyi Ironsi wasn't bad after all. I am an Edo, the son of Oba. The Igbo friends I have offline and online ave rendered me good friendship male and female. They are good people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by LyfeJennings(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Asianjollof007:
I don't really like this oluwo of iwo but he is partially right, igbos are the most tribalistic yet they hate yoruba who accomodates them in their own region. I live with them here (neighbours), they are very tribalistic. Sometimes i ask my neighbour's son (my friend) why his parents hates other tribes.

I'd rather a Niger Delta man than Igbo
Filled with hatred for not just other tribes even themselves
Smh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by OVB123: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
Oluwo of Ikpu should be ashamed of himself.
Yahoo Yahoo traditional ruler.

Let him come with proof that he was denied buying land in Igbo land..Akpa Amu.
He said the truth my dear. Mention one person you know that has property in south east? Then i will rest my case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by pasuma(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2022
The obvious has been stated, I'm married to an ibo woman, the problem of ibos are the ibos themselves, the hates for others is unquantifiable, they hate across villages, statewide not to talk about other tribes. Know this know peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by DesChyko: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
..if not the Oba spoke the minds of majority of Nigerians.

Okay. So the mind of majority of Nigerians is that Igbos don't sell their lands to interested persons or somehow put in 'special efforts' to prevents them from thriving?

We don't even have that many hospitals in the entire Nigeria to get all that many heads checked cry
Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by DesChyko: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2022
OVB123:
He said the truth my dear. Mention one person you know that has property in south east? Then i will rest my case.

Ama-awusa in Douglas, the commercial Heart of Owerri is dominated by non-Igbos.

Within rapidly developing towns in Imo State, you'ld find a stunning number of Togolese people who are famed for their building prowess.

I think it's just an excuse for lack of adaptability, lack of competitiveness or lack of compatibility to survive in that climate.

Basically, nobody get anybody time there. Wake up in the morning and go about your business for your own good or stay begging whoever has the time to listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
Oluwo of Ikpu should be ashamed of himself.
Yahoo Yahoo traditional ruler.

Let him come with proof that he was denied buying land in Igbo land..Akpa Amu.
Lol!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Heroicvic(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Reacting to the allegations on Tuesday, Ohanaeze President General, Prof. George Obiozor, described the accusations as untrue, and advised Oba Akanbi to “undergo some tutelage under some more experienced cosmopolitan urbane intelligent monarchs”,

This people and their bad mouth ehn grin
Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by Denoh68: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Na Indian hemp addict be una own majesty? grin grin grin
So much for Sufferstication grin
I NEVER KNEW YORUBA KINGS COULD BE THIS STUPID AND MYOPIC. THE EARLIER WE IGBOS REALISED THAT SUCH NONSENSE AND FOOLISH COMMENT SHOULD BE RECIPROCATED, THE BETTER FOR US. ENOUGH OF THIS INSULTS.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue by DimIsaac10(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Comrade break it down. How will he interpret the grammar .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun First Lady, Bamidele Abiodun, Emerges African Iconic Woman Of The Year 2024 / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.