Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures (4906 Views)

Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by MindHacker9009(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

care to tell us why this 'Ironsi/Igbo plot' hasn't been reversed since 1966....the last time a Igbo was head of state?

And you are asking this question, have you ever lived in Nigeria before, if you have then you won't have asked this question

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

We Ijaws hate Igbos.all tribe in the world hate Igbos.

Even Igbos hate other Igbos.

Why is it that Ijaw Republic gives you guys sleepless night all the time.

All tribes don't hate Igbos! Just insecure, envious and hateful individuals who think Igbo is their problem....like some daft Ijaw who teamed up with outsiders thinking they were doing Ndigbo!

Far be it from me or any other Igbo to envy a Ijaw Republic! Infact, if i had my way, Ndigbo will separate from the Ijaw and Fulani this night....let each go and form their own country and answer their own papa name!
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by seunmsg(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Boro declared his so called SCAM Republic on Feb 23 1966

The way Igbos look down on other ethnic groups in the old eastern ehn! It’s such a shame. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
seunmsg:

The way Igbos look down on other ethnic groups in the old eastern ehn! It’s such a shame. lipsrsealed

It was not up to half of Ijaw that was in Eastern Region.
Most was under Western Region.

The whole world hate Igbos don't you know?
Its because of their nature that humans cant put up with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

We Ijaws hate Igbos.all tribe in the world hate Igbos.

Even Igbos hate other Igbos.

Why is it that Ijaw Republic gives you guys sleepless night all the time.

Continue to convince yourself with any lie you want.

The truth still remains.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

I know the bolded is your wet-dream...your obsession! That's why you lot drew up that useless map that claims the entire coast from Lagos to Calabar for the Ijaw! That was why a delegation of Ijaw led by Diette-Spiff visited Buhari few days after he made his 'dot in circle' remark! You've been at this hating, backstabbing and serving Fulani interests since 1966, and are yet to learn your lesson even when you have nothing to show for all your wickedness! Greedy, landgrabbing dumbfucks!
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Igbos are the only major ethnic group of the major three never to have had an empire...otherwise all the ethnic groups that make up the former Eastern Region would have all been speaking Igbo! We respect our neighbours territory, language and customs inspite of our numbers!

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Igbos are the only major ethnic group of the major three never to have had an empire...otherwise all the ethnic groups that make up the former Eastern Region would have all been speaking Igbo! We respect our neighbours teritory, language and customs inspite of our numbers!

You have no numbers just dominating spirits.

Why haven't you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already instead you kill fellow Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I know the bolded is your wet-dream...your obsession! That's why you lot drew up that useless map that claims the entire coast from Lagos to Calabar for the Ijaw! That was why a delegation of Ijaw led by Diette-Spiff visited Buhari few days after he made his 'dot in circle' remark! You've been at this hating, backstabbing and serving Fulani interests since 1966, and are yet to learn your lesson even when you have nothing to show for all your wickedness! Greedy, landgrabbing dumbfucks!

Say whatever lie you want to that's ijaw map created by Ijaw Nation leadership from Western Ijaw to Eastern IJAW.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

You have no numbers just dominating spirits.

Why haven't you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already instead you kill fellow Igbos.

You mean the Ijaw were the largest ethnic group in the former Eastern Region?
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Most Ijaws were under Western Region few where under Eastern Region but Igbo's are the worst people on earth to be around.
The whole Nigeria tribes hate Igbo's the whole world tribes hate Igbo's

Una full South Africa Ghana, Malaysia Usa etc Prisons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Most Ijaws were under Western Region few where under Eastern Region but Igbo's are the worst people on earth to be around.
The whole Nigeria tribes hate Igbo's the whole world tribes hate Igbo's

Una full South Africa Ghana, Malaysia Usa etc Prisons.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin See bile! shocked

So you mean there are no Igbos' in the area formerly known as Mid-Western Region?

Regarding the bolded....what studies have you conducted to come to your conclusion? Care to share your findings with the rest of us? Or is your judgement based on reading threads on stories dug up by Igbo-haters like yourself who bring them to nairaland!?
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2022
WhizdomXX:
No be today. Divide and Conquer tactics. NWBGA.

pesin wey dey use freebasics get mind dey insult fulani people. grin

lol.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:
I don't expect you to understand this if you know nothing about the military strategies

I was able to figure this out because I know about military strategies and modern day warfare

The best way to kill a brother is to use another brother and that was what the fulanis did, I know because I studied the fulanis

They have used this same pattern even till today

They used gowon, remember gowon was ironsi army chief and he refused to pick the telephone when ironsi called him

Fulanis then used gowon a Christian to kill igbos

After that the mastermind of the coup muritala removed gowon after using him, haha

The current spokesman of the Nigerian army is an igbo man, haha

The cbn governor that is giving fulanis access to the treasury is half igbo

If you can't connect the dots then you are dumb and I can't help you

Fulanis made an Ijaw man the ambassador to the soviet union during the war, that traitor George Kurubo and remember he made sure the soviet sent planes to kill igbos

Now that we can understand the fulani pattern

Fulanis used adaka boro to distract ironsi and then trap him at ibadan and then murdered him

Boro the fulani slave according to boros brother he said fulanis sponsored boro, look at the interview from punch newspaper

Boro declared his so called SCAM Republic on Feb 23 1966

Fulanis killed ironsi on July 29 1966

It was a simple strategy, distract him with his brother boro, believe it or not ironsi saw boro as a brother that was why he never killed him

Distract him in the south east because his mind would be occupied and the military would concentrate in that area

And then kill him when he is relaxing with his friend at ibadan

And you know the best part of this story

After fulanis killed ironsi

They used boro and then killed him, haha

Do not betray your brother because the enemy won't trust you

Read the Interview below, fulanis used boro as a slave and then killed him, we all know boro killed igbos for the fulanis during the war

Now today the igbo man have not been in power for the past 40years and ijaws have been left behind, why are the fulanis not giving them Ijaw Republic, haha

It is clear boro never wanted any Ijaw Republic and infact it is on record that boro said fulanis are the protector of the ijaws, laughable

Before they ask you why did ironsi want to stop boros scam Republic, ASK THEM WHY DID BORO WORK WITH THE FULANIS TO DECLARE A SCAM REPUBLIC IN THE FIRST PLACE, Why did boro betray the igbos? Why did he go behind and work with the fulanis against an igbo head of state? They must answer these questions

I just like how you guys carry us for your head.

let me tell you something on behalf of my beautiful Fulani people, we no send una papa and you guys will never achieve biafra. until all the oil finish on this country. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:
Whenever Igbo's hear Ijaw Republic their levels of frustrations knows no boundaries.
AdakaBoro8 come and see this.
vasel15 you this right,

The best way to kill a brother is to use another brother and that was what the fulanis did, I know because I studied the fulanis.....

Good, but , Ijaws are not Igbos brothers na.. abi u wan force us be yur broad?

Vasel15 can you please educate the house on how Ijaw and Igbo be brothers and Fulani and Ijaw not brothers?

Proved your claim to the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Hyperchi:
Today, how far has it taken them to.
how are Ijaws and Igbos be brothers and Ijaws and Fulanis be enemies?

Can you explain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:
They truth can never be covered
answered my question..
How are the Ijaws and Igbos be brothers and Fulanis and Ijaws enemies?

If you still claim we are brothers, then, who gave birth to Ijaws and Igbos that made them brothers?

Who was the parent of Ijaws and Igbos?

When did the parent of Ijaws and Igbos died?

Remember, you are the one claiming , Ijaws and Igbos are brothers..

Now answered the questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:22am On Apr 20, 2022
WhizdomXX:
No be today. Divide and Conquer tactics. NWBGA.
are the Ijaws and Igbos, brothers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:30am On Apr 20, 2022
JOemmy:
I don't really know why they are so scared of their nearest neighbors the igbos than the fulanis who balkanized them and stole all their oil wells?
igbous first stole our oil to build Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Their problem is a mixture of stockholm syndrome, house-nigger syndrome and extreme stupidity! sad

Imagine being used by a far away foreigner to fight your next-door neighbour on the promise of you and your oyel being 'liberated'!? Look at the condition of the 'liberated' today in comparison with that of the so called 'liberators'! They've become so demoralised and disenchanted with their lot that they now resort to drawing ogogoro induced maps to console themselves!
the freedom was the creation of River state out from the demonic eastern region

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

All tribes don't hate Igbos! Just insecure, envious and hateful individuals who think Igbo is their problem....like some daft Ijaw who teamed up with outsiders thinking they were doing Ndigbo!

Far be it from me or any other Igbo to envy a Ijaw Republic! Infact, if i had my way, Ndigbo will separate from the Ijaw and Fulani this night....let each go and form their own country and answer their own papa name!
Every where rejecting ibous...
South africa reject ibos and killed them..

Ghana rejected ibous and locked them in prisons..

India rejected ibous and locked them up in different prisons..

Israel after conducting DNA also rejected ipob beg for is from israel..

Ijaw rejected ibous..

Yorubas rejected ibous..

Hausa s rejected ibous..

Benins rejected ibous..

Ikweres rejected ibous...

Aniomas rejected ibous...

Fulanis rejected ibous..

Ibibios rejected ibous..

Efiks rejected ibous..

Annangs rejected ibous..

even ebonyians have rejected ibous..

What surprises me is that God has also rejected ibous..

even devil has rejected ibous..

No human on this Earth like Ibos..

You people are finished..

You better change your evil attitude or else...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

who on this Earth is more wicked than Igbos who tried to forced us into biafla?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Igbos are the only major ethnic group of the major three never to have had an empire...otherwise all the ethnic groups that make up the former Eastern Region would have all been speaking Igbo! We respect our neighbours territory, language and customs inspite of our numbers!
the whole eastern region ethnicities could have speaken igbo if not Ijaws who mount pressure and fought for the division of that demonic eastern region...

And 2...You have no numbers just dominating spirits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Ijaws were distributed into two regions, namely, Western region and eastern region...

The Yorubas later allowed the Ijaws of western region to formed midwesterners region, but the Igbos refused to allowed the eastern side Ijaws go.... That was the cause of igbo hatred

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:52am On Apr 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin See bile! shocked

So you mean there are no Igbos' in the area formerly known as Mid-Western Region?

Regarding the bolded....what studies have you conducted to come to your conclusion? Care to share your findings with the rest of us? Or is your judgement based on reading threads on stories dug up by Igbo-haters like yourself who bring them to nairaland!?
which of the Igbos were part of the Western region?

illiterate like lamidi cownu...you think anioma was part of the old western region? Mugu...
even that anioma is not igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

I just like how you guys carry us for your head.

let me tell you something on behalf of my beautiful Fulani people, we no send una papa and you guys will never achieve biafra. until all the oil finish on this country. cheesy
fool, we will soon stopped alll the oils.. useless animals in human form...

Ijaw Republic will stand..
Enor go better for your papa and muhamed ... If not for the useless sub-human igbous that sold out our oils out of greedy, do you think animals like you northerners could have it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
fool, we will soon stopped alll the oils.. useless animals in human form...

Ijaw Republic will stand..
Enor go better for your papa and muhamed ... If not for the useless sub-human igbous that sold out our oils out of greedy, do you think animals like you northerners could have it?

insult us from now till you die, we will still own your oil wells. grin

if una get money buy am now. grin
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

insult us from now till you die, we will still own your oil wells. grin

if una get money buy am now. grin
but you fools are begging us with billions na...

Did you not see our warlord, Tompolo control your cartoon buhari with his 7das ultimatum last year?

Useless animals that fear us like God...

You Fulanis have killed from every ethnicity, but you people haven't killed even fliy in Ijaw land.....it because you people fear the name Ijaw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

pesin wey dey use freebasics get mind dey insult fulani people. grin

lol.
Lol. I can't waste my data researching about your ethnicity. Everyone know you guys, truly.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
which of the Igbos were part of the Western region?

illiterate like lamidi cownu...you think anioma was part of the old western region? Mugu...
even that anioma is not igbo
Saying Anioma is not igbo is like saying Adamawa fulanis is not fulani.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
are the Ijaws and Igbos, brothers?
Ijaws and Igbos are brothers on the basis of geographic enclaves. Fulanis came as invading migrants, burning down and destroying everything in their path. That's why till today they exploit trust issues between the southern tribes, It still seems like 1900s when Divide and Rule proved very successful in the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Hyperchi(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
how are Ijaws and Igbos be brothers and Ijaws and Fulanis be enemies?

Can you explain..
During enjoyment u fit forget Igbo but when dem won kill u, na Igbo u go want make he come to ur rescue. That the explanation ur need. So amonge the two who u see comfortable with?

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
You no talk how the Igbos killed Tafawa balewa and co.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, / Tribunal Voids YPP's Ukpong-Udo, Orders Re-Run / Tribalism Vs. Ethnocentrism - Is There A Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.