Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,679 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. (1648 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
As the world turn. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
plaindealer:
As the world turn. grin grin

Will bowing to an Emir change the fact that PH is a Christian state and the core north a Muslim state? Cos i don't get the point of useless suffering Nigerians with religion bigotry.
Channel your energy to fight for the poor for a better Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Sergio104(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Doesn't mean anything sha
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by blackboy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cause Rivers is a Christian state does not mean he does not have respect nor acknowledge other religions.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by onumadu: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wike is a clown. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
He would have done same if he had visited the Olu of Warri or any first class kings irrespective of the region
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Mokason288(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
onumadu:
Wike is a clown. lol
Clown killllll you there

A governor acknowledging a 1st class Emir is a clown to you abi??

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:

Will bowing to an Emir change the fact that PH is a Christian state and the core north a Muslim state? Cos i don't get the point of useless suffering Nigerians with religion bigotry.
Channel your energy to fight for the poor for a better Nigeria

Rivers is not a Christian state, not according to the Nigerian constitution, that was just a bigoted and ignorant man spewing his usual crude, crass and classless utterances.

Since paying attention to the needs of the poor for a better Nigerian means so much to you, don't you think this should have been the main issue to focus on instead of the silly and loud mouth governor's fixation and divisive utterances about this and that is a Christian state.?

Your own contradicction and hipocrisy sef no get number two. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyamiris scared of a wike presidency grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by iyapont: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
WesternOligarch:
their worst nightmare after Tinubu grin cheesy clowns
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by MadamExcellency: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
What a foolish thread. Is Emir not a monarch, a traditional stool? What have traditional rulers got against Christianity? Are there different Emirates for Christians in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
WesternOligarch:

lmao.. Just look at them throwing tantrums already. grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't know why some people are just so stupid.How can i bow to one almajiri because of his useless title.Islam is the cause of our problem in nigeria.Say no to islam!

Islam is also the reason for the bloodbath in the SE, also the reason why you kill and slaughter each other every day, the reason why you beat up and kill your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles and children when they go out to make a living, the reason why you burn and destroy businesses, police stations, behead and roast policemen to eat like Suya..

This one is not serious at all. Are the ibo ugm, esn and ipob terrorists murdering yout own ibo people Islam?

Bigotry don make you miss road. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
I hope I'm not under any obligation to bow and greet your village baale whenever I come visiting because this your post is brainless
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=112096743]

Rivers is not a Christian state, not according to the Nigerian constitution, that was just a bigoted and ignorant man spewing his usual crude, crass and classless utterances.

Since paying attention to the needs of the poor for a better Nigerian means so much to you, don't you think this should have been the main issue to focus on instead of the silly and loud mouth governor's fixation and divisive utterances about this and that is a Christian state.

My interest in your post is mainly because i sense that it is been driven by hate. Even if their is no constitution backing, ask a core northerner and he will say north are Muslim state.
Why? Because the people there mostly are Muslim as the southsouth and southeast being Christian.
To me it doesn't matter your religion; all i want is a working Nigeria with fairness and equity since both the past and present leaders have failed woefully.
So again channel your energy for a better Nigeria and be less a religious bigot.
I schooled in the north and i have many Muslim friends till date, never a bigot cos region we find ourselves are mostly as a result of birth which is out of our control. My love cut across Christianity, Islam and other religions.
So stop the hate cos bowing to an Emir does not change the fact that Rivers is predominantly a christian state
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:
My interest in your post is mainly because i sense that it is been driven by hate.

That is a reflection of your own paranoia and inferiority complex. You should have asked the hateful Wike the religious bigot why he made that statement.

What was Wike's comment driven by? Love, peace, and togetherness?

Go and sit down with your contradictions and hypocrisy.
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamExcellency:
What a foolish thread. Is Emir not a monarch, a traditional stool? What have traditional rulers got against Christianity? Are there different Emirates for Christians in Northern Nigeria?

A very foolish trend from a very foolish person. Religion bigotry to them is more important than a better Nigeria for themselves and their future children; cos people like this clown will never talk about bad governance
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:

A very foolish trend from a very foolish person. Religion bigotry to them is more important than a better Nigeria for themselves and their future children; cos people like this clown will never talk about bad governance

When was the last time you talked about bad governance in your village or about your ipob, esn, and ugm brothers slaughtering your own people left and right everyday. ?

I get freedom to do whatever I want, but you go get shot or beaten to death if you step outside your house on Monday or any other day..

I'm obviously the least of your worries.. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
I guess boastful and hypocritical Igbos people no dey see anything wrong in bowing to other people, even bowing to a Muslim now it's OK with them.

See as the world dey turn small small... grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by alizma: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
What is wrong with this one's brain? Emir is not a religious title but a traditional title. A Christian can be an Emir if that falls into his lineage and he is willing to accept the responsibility
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
plaindealer:

When was the last time you talked about bad governance in your village or about your ipob, esn, and ugm brothers slaughtering your own people left and right everyday. ?

I get freedom to do whatever I want, but you go get shot or beaten to death if you step outside your house on Monday or any other day..

I'm obviously the least of your worries.. grin grin

Morons like you think everyone that opposes your madness are Igbos.
But mind you, i prefer an Igbo than a religious bigot whom bring bad name to his/her religion; cos shouldn't be a tool to propagate hate.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by VictorUSA(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Plaindealer, call it whatever I don't give a flying fuck_ In short, islam is the main problem of the world.ISIS, Alqaeda and the rest.ESN is a legitimate organization fighting islamic terrorists.All the acusations you labelled on the south is just a propaganda you came with from the foreign affair section.
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:

But mind you, i prefer an Igbo than a regious bigot whom bring bad name to his/her religion shouldn't be a tool to propagate hate.

You are not the first hateful and bitter ipob to deny his own ipobian identity and you won't be the last..

I'd still love to hear from you the reason why Wike made that hateful and bigoted statement. Abeg shed light on it.. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Plaindealer, call it whatever I don't give a flying fuck_ In short, islam is the main problem of the world.ISIS, Alqaeda and the rest.ESN is a legitimate organization fighting islamic terrorists.All the acusations you labelled on the south is just a propaganda you came with from the foreign affair section.

You mean all the poor innocent and defenseless ibo people the ESN kill, slaughter and roast like Suya to eat with garri are all Islamic terrorists?

Wetin this one dey smoke sef? grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:

But mind you, i prefer an Igbo than a religious bigot whom bring bad name to his/her religion; cos shouldn't be a tool to propagate hate.

What you see every time you look in the mirror.. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by VictorUSA(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
plaindealer:

You mean all the poor innocent and defenseless ibo people the ESN kill, slaughter and roast like Suya to eat with garri are all Islamic terrorists?

Wetin this one dey smoke sef? grin grin
ESN was formed to fight the islamic terrorists ocupying political offices and their activities.
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Jostoman: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Declaration of WIKE to contest is really giving some people a sleepless night.
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
ESN was formed to fight the islamic terrorists ocupying political offices and their activities.

So, the innocent and defenseless ibo people that esn slaughtered every day are Islamist terrorists?

And Dr Akunyili that they slaughtered like goat was also an Islamic terrorist?

When they do sit at home, beat and kill people for not sitting at home, who are the please they force to sit at home? Are they ibo people or Islamic terrorists?

I find you people comedic and entertaining, but sometimes I actually feel sad and sorry for you because you are so far gone and out of touch with reality.

It's really sad..
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by Cajal(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
WIKE .. religion bigot
Re: Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. by VictorUSA(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Plaindealer, you are the one that have lost touch with reality.Dr. Akunyili died of cancer in India, tell me how ipob killed her.

About beating people for defying sit at home order, thats the right thing to do.Criminals must be punished for their crime.islam religion of piss is the problem we have here in Nigeria and the world at large.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* / Labour Party Surulere-lagos Town Hall Meeting / The ABC Of Osun Case For Layman By Prof Misbau Alamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.