Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido (8678 Views)

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Banning Of Daytime Movement Of Fuel Tankers And Trailers In Nigeria Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by kpogede77: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
The of Africa has rejected the introduction of Islamic bank by the CBN governor. AYES warn Sanusi Lamido against the introduction of religion into the banking sector, saying the group would not accept it. AYES also call on AU to arrest and prosecute Libyan leader Mauma Gaddaffi at the international court for crime against humanity. www.vanguardngr.com
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by aljharem3: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
where is the link

1 Like

Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by jmaine: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
AYES dey vex oo smiley smiley! . . .we dey wait for Vikings, Buccaneers and other Egede clans to show forth
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by zero1: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
una no get OT.
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Uche2008: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
if jonathan goodluck did not approve it how did the cbn sign the papers.
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Double194(m): 2:44am On Apr 29, 2012
Taaaaaaaaaa, who born ayes. Sail or die. Aroooooomate.!!!!!
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by jmaine: 2:58am On Apr 29, 2012
Double194: Taaaaaaaaaa, who born ayes. Sail or die. Aroooooomate.!!!!!

[size=18pt]Rugged you . .Solid Aroow bagger wink[/size]
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by hakanai(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2012
angrySee cultist who have detroyed countless universities,delayed graduation and sent parents to there early graves after killing there wards in school celebrating openingly.The same that is known for killing students,blacks and African.wonders shall never end. is a criminal gang of cultist,who rape,extort,kill,harass,steal,do drugs,possess illegal arms,rob,practis with the occultic.its even obvious that the rivals eg baggers are already responding.They have decived and caused countless deaths.yet they open there stinking mouths to spew rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by saintneo(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2012
fools
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by polokor60(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2012
haka_nai: angrySee cultist who have detroyed countless universities,delayed graduation and sent parents to there early graves after killing there wards in school celebrating openingly.The same that is known for killing students,blacks and African.wonders shall never end. is a criminal gang of cultist,who rape,extort,kill,harass,steal,do drugs,possess illegal arms,rob,practis with the occultic.its even obvious that the rivals eg baggers are already responding.They have decived and caused countless deaths.yet they open there stinking mouths to spew rubbish!
don't mind those useless fools.bloody sons of the gun
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by jmaine: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2012
Lolz @ Baggers responding . .hope una no include me sha ooh! grin . . .meanwhile make una perm there . . .the seas are indeed rough as we speak cool
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by JeanMacqou(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2012
Islamic Heretics must be crushed. They are impeding progress of society.

Africa needs to adopt the Moral principles of Northern Europe, Japan, and the U.S. Those are countries that really care for their own people, and have a high level of human rights. They help other fellow human beings, NOT Allah!
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by royal147(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2013
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. to tingo na me aye dey yang ju name royal if u be bird me na hunter i be, u here. sanusi lamido na u get naija kalu. w3hy you dey take am personal. na all of aye dey talk to you so oooh.
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by royal147(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2013
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. to tingo na me aye dey yang ju name royal if u be bird me na hunter i be, u here. sanusi lamido na u get naija kalu. why you dey take am personal? na all of aye dey talk to you so oooh. make you take your time oooh sanusi lamido. me na bam egede man i no dey fear becous i no like troble. am always with my axe all time orimado.
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by HAH: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Useless cultist, with there child play thuggery. I challenge, Aye,pirate, viking, buccaneer etc to please relocate to Maiduguri and make such nonsense.

That is when you will know that Lion different from Cat.

3 Likes

Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2013
HAH: Useless cultist, with there child play thuggery. I challenge, Aye,pirate, viking, buccaneer etc to please relocate to Maiduguri and make such nonsense.

That is when you will know that Lion different from Cat.
maidugari is a waste land, no sane human being should be found there apart from all doz lake chad and niger arabic migrating fools which i know u might be... So stop challenging anyone and find somtn good and do
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by HAH: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2013
Movingcoil: maidugari is a waste land, no sane human being should be found there apart from all doz lake chad and niger arabic migrating fools which i know u might be... So stop challenging anyone and find somtn good and do

So cultist are sane human being,oloshi drop your real identity if you are cultist enough

I have a news for if you don't repent from cultism you will soon die like a dog
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2013
HAH:

So cultist are sane human being,oloshi drop your real identity if you are cultist enough

I have a news for if you don't repent from cultism you will soon die like a dog
a mad man will always see normal people as being mad ie a basic and normal syndrome with mad people, na 4 maidugari wey even bacteria wey no get sense dey fear 2 go stay cos of doz ur useless boko brothers and ur imamic fadas dat pock little girls up and down, na wer u wan go flex muscle. Na only if u carry dat ur demonic aboki lifestyle come down dz east, na wen u go know if i b cultist or reverend father...heediot.. 4 ur information even if am given nigeria whole budget 4 2013, I'l rather cut my head off rather dan dwelling in that mohammedic caused fatherland
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by HAH: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2013
Movingcoil: a mad man will always see normal people as being mad ie a basic and normal syndrome with mad people, na 4 maidugari wey even bacteria wey no get sense dey fear 2 go stay cos of doz ur useless boko brothers and ur imamic fadas dat pock little girls up and down, na wer u wan go flex muscle. Na only if u carry dat ur demonic aboki lifestyle come down dz east, na wen u go know if i b cultist or reverend father...heediot.. 4 ur information even if am given nigeria whole budget 4 2013, I'l rather cut my head off rather dan dwelling in that mohammedic caused fatherland

Silence is the best answer to a fooool, "cultist"
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
HAH:

Silence is the best answer to a fooool, "cultist"
is it cos u've ran out of how to defend urself dat he is now a cultist and a fool... ie ok
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Koladetayo1: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2013
Clear Road,all statn clear.Aromate but we fall una Big eye 4 Lasu
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Koladetayo1: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Bin a cutist is a game.Am a cultist,blend in UI,and presently working in Halliburton.we ar nt thugs,we ar big bois.Dodorima 2 .
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Koladetayo1: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Wen d AXE-MEN ar comin,mak una giv dem der way,we fall Big Eye(damoche)4 LASU,we fall Iroko(world wide head of eye)4 Ibadan,and last 3days we fall Ibaka 4 OOU.Clear Road!
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Korrection(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Omg waz Damoche a cultist? I truly weep for this country and besides don't you think this your statement here can trigger more killings?? 9ja youths ememerah oh.
Koladetayo1: Wen d AXE-MEN ar comin,mak una giv dem der way,we fall Big Eye(damoche)4 LASU,we fall Iroko(world wide head of eye)4 Ibadan,and last 3days we fall Ibaka 4 OOU.Clear Road!
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Koladetayo1: Wen d AXE-MEN ar comin,mak una giv dem der way,we fall Big Eye(damoche)4 LASU,we fall Iroko(world wide head of eye)4 Ibadan,and last 3days we fall Ibaka 4 OOU.Clear Road!

shocked shocked shocked shocked SMH
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by chinos4all: 9:32pm On May 03, 2013
Nbm is not a pride but a way of life. Abeg make ayes wey dey this forum suspend every reasoning. OT dey game nah!
Re: Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido by oderemo(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2013
guys give it a rest, first post was in 2011, if am correct we r in 2013.
stop bring out old thread to make no point, sanusi self dey retire very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 53 - What Has Been Your Story So Far? / INEC Creates 54,873 Additional Polling Units / Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.