Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk (618 Views)

Killing Forex With Gold Ea Robot / Start Trading Forex With As Low As #5,000naira (acmbrokers.com) / Business Opportunity With Zero-risk To Your Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by OjDigital: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
In this video, I talk on

- Trading View
- Paper Trading
-Paper Trading Setup
- How To Trade With Zero Risk Using Paper Trading
- guides On How to Set up A Trade

Kindly subcribe to this Channel.

tradingview,tradingview tutorial for beginners,tradingview tutorial,tradingview indicators,paper trading,paper trading for beginners,paper trading in tradingview,tradingview paper simulator,how to use paper trading in simulator,best paper trading simulator,how to do paper trading,paper trading india,trading view 2022,how to use tradingview,crypto portal,crypto

#TradingView #Papertrading #ZeroRisk #Crypto #CryptoPortal

Watch �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvgzqT7Y3oE
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by donbenie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zero risk?
Una done come with una load of hot air..

1 Like

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by OjDigital: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Have you watch the video?
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by donbenie(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
OjDigital:
Have you watch the video?
I don't need to watch any video..
To know that there's nothing like zero risk in crypto..
The market is too volatile for such claims..

2 Likes

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Goldbw122(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2022
donbenie:
Wisdom
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by JAkpayen(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2022
donbenie:

Good observation!!! @OjDigital, there is always certain level of risk associated with every investment otherwise everyone will become a millionaire from their investment

1 Like

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
donbenie:
Zero risk?
Una done come with una load of hot air..
Forex can be traded with zero risk. If you trade
Each pair with 0.01 lotsize tell me where the risk will come from. Nan traders dey add risk because of greediness.

1 Like

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
donbenie:
There is zero risk in forex if you trade with 0.01 lotsize
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
JAkpayen:

Good observation!!! @OjDigital, there is always certain level of risk associated with every investment otherwise everyone will become a millionaire from their investment
You can actually remove risk from forex,but your profit will be little

1 Like

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by JAkpayen(m): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Help2020:

You can actually remove risk from forex,but your profit will be little

Say what?? Your stop loss is the risk you take in forex
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2022
JAkpayen:

Say what?? Your stop loss is the risk you take in forex
Stoploss is the most important thing in Forex. Stoploss simply means, "stop the loss", how is that risky? If you enter a trade with 0.01 lot size even in account of 200dollars where will the risk come from?
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by softworldsystem(m): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Haha Mr Poster self na learner.. abeg grin your teeth grin
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by JAkpayen(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Help2020:

Stoploss is the most important thing in Forex. Stoploss simply means, "stop the loss", how is that risky? If you enter a trade with 0.01 lot size even in account of 200dollars where will the risk come from?

I'll agree with you if you say with 0.01 lot size you reduce your risk not remove it.

Let's assume you enter a trade with 0.01 lot size, you set your stop loss @ say 30 pips from entry point and take profit @ say 120 pips also from entry point. The risk-to-return will be 1:4. If the standard lot size for the pair you trade is $10 per pip value, this means you are risking $3 to make $12. If you eventually loss the trade your initial investment will go down to $197 and a win will mean your investment grows to $212

1 Like

Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
JAkpayen:

I'll agree with you if you say with 0.01 lot size you reduce your risk not remove it.

Let's assume you enter a trade with 0.01 lot size, you set your stop loss @ say 30 pips from entry point and take profit @ say 120 pips also from entry point. The risk-to-return will be 1:4. If the standard lot size for the pair you trade is $10 per pip value, this means you are risking $3 to make $12. If you eventually loss the trade your initial investment will go down to $197 and a win will mean your investment grows to $212
If you lose 3 dollars at of 300 dollars there is no risk there,cos before you try it like 10 thanx you would have 2 or 3 hit take profit and that will recover all your loses. If you're on telegram let me knw,I can add you to my group to see how we do our trade.
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by JAkpayen(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Help2020:

If you lose 3 dollars at of 300 dollars there is no risk there,cos before you try it like 10 thanx you would have 2 or 3 hit take profit and that will recover all your loses. If you're on telegram let me knw,I can add you to my group to see how we do our trade.

Even if you grow your initial amount so much, there is always a risk you calculate for every trade taken. You can say your overall risk on the investment is NIL if you make much profit and decide not to trade again or withdraw your fund
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by jimmyolasun: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Help2020:

I dey telegram boss, I get interest
Re: Trade Crypto & Forex With Zero Risk by Help2020: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2022
jimmyolasun:

I dey telegram boss, I get interest
drop your telegram contact

(1) (Reply)

Make 749k A Week / Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? / Properties For Sale In Enugu State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.