Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares (1973 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / So Goodluck Jonathan Is This Powerful; Behind The G5 Governors? / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
My attention has been drawn to a press release by one Emma Powerful where names of Igbo youths were listed as those behind insecurity in the SE. Please, disregard any report from a faceless criminal, my experience so far suggest nothing credible can come from such faceless person.
The faceless criminal without identity has committed crime against humanity as he continue to list Biafrans that have issues with them as criminals. We can’t allow such to continue to happen going forward, they’ve target, murdered our youths unchecked time to stop them is now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1516431535079137284
ttps://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1516431535079137284

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Awkabigboy: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Emma powerful and co started the madness , armed people as esn. Where are those guys they armed ? They want to abandon them just like that? Whats the need of the whole carnage . Nothing gained but all lost

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Smithkafors(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2022
This guy is totally clueless. Causing problems here and there. Where is the freedom you guys are fighting for?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by triple996(m): 3:26am On Apr 20, 2022
And d madness continues grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Okoros just avoid this thread like plaque since Simon Ekpa didn't not point accusing finger to DSS or Fulani

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Moferere: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Igbos just like Ohaneze, they are not coordinated undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Okoros just avoid this thread like plaque since Simon Ekpa didn't not point accusing finger to DSS or Fulani

Emma Pawaful accusing Ekpa, Ekpa accusing Pawaful.

Their failed and futile DSS/ Fulani propaganda has crashed like a building made of matchsticks cheesy

This is just the beginning, the confusion in their camp will end up destroying them completely as we watch with popcorn and a cold bottle of “I told you so” cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by omenkaLives(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2022
In the end, absolutely nothing but retrogression and sorrow will be all Kanu's "Biafra" adventure has brought Ndigbo.

Championing such course is not for the dim witted with very little to go by academically or experience wise. Kanu had neither of these. He consulted no one, simply up and started the charade to enrich himself seeing that Igbos appeared disenchanted with the administration. Took advantage of their hate and dealt them (while they thought he was dealing others) a blow that has set them back for so many years.

Waiting to see naptu2 on this one.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by MadamNneka(f): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
In the end, absolutely nothing but retrogression and sorrow will be all Kanu's "Biafra" adventure has brought Ndigbo.

Championing such course is not for the dim witted with very little to go by academically or experience wise. Kanu had neither of these. He consulted no one, sought, simply up and started the charade to enrich himself seeing that Igbos appeared disenchanted with the administration. Took advantage of their hate and dealt them (while they thought he was dealing others) a blow that has set them back for so many years.

[/s]
Shut up my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:

Championing such course is not for the dim witted with very little to go by academically or experience wise. Kanu had neither of these. He consulted no one, sought, simply up and started the charade to enrich himself seeing that Igbos appeared disenchanted with the administration. Took advantage of their hate and dealt them (while they thought he was dealing others) a blow that has set them back for so many years.

none of them have commented on this thread. It seems some are getting back their senses

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by naptu2: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2022
The DOS faction of Ipob released a list of Autopiloters and members of Ebubeagu (the South-Eastern state governor's security outfit) who they accused of being behind the violence in the South-East. Now Simon Ekpa, the leader of the Autopiloters faction of Ipob, has accused Emma Powerful, the spokesman of the DOS faction of being behind the violence in the South-East.

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East
https://www.nairaland.com/7085912/ipob-publishes-names-militants-commanders

I guess that means that the violence is not being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and DSS as some of their followers claim because neither group mentioned Fulani or DSS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamNneka:
[s][/s]
Shut up my friend
Sinadu address the topic or......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by MadamNneka(f): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Sinadu address the topic or......
[/s]
trash.
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by omenkaLives(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
naptu2:
The DOS faction of Ipob released a list of Autopiloters and members of Ebubeagu (the South-Eastern state governor's security outfit) who they accused of being behind the violence in the South-East. Now Simon Ekpa, the leader of the Autopiloters, has accused Emma Powerful, the spokesman of the DOS faction of being behind the violence in the South-East.

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East
https://www.nairaland.com/7085912/ipob-publishes-names-militants-commanders

I guess that means that the violence is not being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and DSS as some of their followers claim because neither group mentioned Fulani or DSS.
Not just their followers made this claim, they themselves (ipob leadership) invented the claim and sold it to their horde of gullible followers who swallowed it whole.

They know deep down they're responsible, but in their typical fashion, they lie about every damn thing and take responsibility for nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by MadamNneka(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Not just their followers made this claim, they themselves (ipob leadership) invented the claim and sold it to their horde of gullible followers who swallowed it whole.

They know deep down they're responsible, but in their typical fashion, they lie about every damn thing and take responsibility for nothing.
[/s]
Shut up
you're telling lies always
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamNneka:
[s][/s]
trash.
you are not woman of virtue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by MadamNneka(f): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
you are not woman of virtue
[/s]
I am
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Kaiser20: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2022
I remembered just two years back when educated Igbos living in the Diaspora and Nigeria contributed their hard earned cash to IPOB and ESN to fight Fulani herdsmen.
Nnamdi Kanu was seen as a messiah then, today Ipob ESN has graduated to a Terrorist UGM like Boko Haram killing the Igbos they promised to protect.

5 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by naptu2: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Reactions.

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by jmoore(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
This is just scene 1.

I am waiting for the next scene when they will start killing themselves.

IPOB/ESN is a terrorist organization.

I went somewhere yesterday and I passed through highway. I spotted herdsmen with their cattle in three different locations in a journey of not more than 25 minutes.

In my mind I was like "IPOB keeps deceiving their gullible members"

ESN is the terrorist wing of IPOB. They are not chasing herdsmen away.

The instigators of this violence are all cowards, they operate outside Nigeria.
Nnamdi Kanu was operating from UK before he was arrested in Kenya. Simon Ekpa in Finland, Edoziem in Germany etc..Very useless set of creatures.

END IPOB to save lives!!

4 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2022
jmoore:
This is just scene 1.

I am waiting for the next scene when they will start killing themselves

IPOB/ESN is a terrorist organization.

I went somewhere yesterday and I passed through highway. I spotted herdsmen with their cattle in three different locations in a journey of not more than 25 minutes.

In my mind I was like "IPOB keeps deceiving their gullible members"

ESN is the terrorist wing of IPOB. They are not chasing herdsmen away.
they have been killing themselves since

3 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by jmoore(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
they have been killing themselves since
No!! IPOB are killing innocent Igbo people. They should direct the killings on their fellow IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2022
jmoore:

No!! IPOB are killing innocent Igbo people. They should direct the killings on their fellow IPOB members.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Afonjakid: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Their failed and futile DSS/ Fulani propaganda has crashed like a building made of matchsticks cheesy

This is just the beginning, the confusion in their camp will end up destroying them completely as we watch with popcorn and a cold bottle of “I told you so” cool
States in the NW and NE have most be completely overran by Fulani armed Herdsmen, bandits,BH and iswap terrorists

No day goes by without news of killings or kidnapping being reported in the north but you are more concerned about SE that doesn't care of you..

I'm sure that before the end of today,news of killings and kidnappings in the north will be reported here cheesy the north have completely destroyed itself, I'm just pitying the Christians over there and the southern soldiers being sacrificed everyday over there for an on ending war embarassed
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

States in the NW and NE have most be completely overran by Fulani armed Herdsmen, bandits,BH and iswap terrorists

No day goes by without news of killings or kidnapping being reported in the north but you are more concerned about SE that doesn't care of you..

I'm sure that before the end of today,news of killings and kidnappings in the north will be reported here cheesy the north have completely destroyed itself, I'm just pitying the Christians over there and the southern soldiers being sacrificed everyday over there for an on ending war embarassed
why do you find joy in comparing Boko Haram and bandits with IPOB?
BTW both are terrorist organizations

4 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Afonjakid: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
why do you find joy in comparing Boko Haram and bandits with IPOB?
BTW both are terrorist organizations
I'm not comparing it, I'm trying to make it clear that the north is gone already. Terrorism has no place in igboland.ipob will soon go the massob way since they decided to choose violence
Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by QuotaSystem: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

All terrorists from IPOB bandits to BH and ISWAP are already destroying themselves from within, as they’re being wiped out daily by our ground and air forces. Evil Forest and Ikonso know better.

Comments on northern and southern terrorists are not mutually exclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by QuotaSystem: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

I'm not comparing it, I'm trying to make it clear that the north is gone already. Terrorism has no place in igboland.ipob will soon go the massob way since they decided to choose violence

Says the person whose SE is gone to cannibalism, mkpuru-mmiri and self destructive ipob gunmen cheesy

SE is the new Sambisa.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Christistruth00: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Moferere:
Igbos just like Ohaneze, they are not coordinated undecided

They are both very Greedy and Selfish Groups

The lives of their People mean nothing to them except for Propanganda,

They just keep reminding Nigerians of how Ojukwu led 3 Million Precious Souls to the Grave

only to flee for his own life at the very moment he needed to Stand his Ground for what he believed in

The Worst Part is that they are busy looking for how to use their activities to generate money and wealth for themselves While using their own Kinsmen as Cannon fodder

3 Likes

Re: Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares by Gomojamm: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: No Northern Christian Is Competent To Be My Running Mate- Tinubu / Lagos Crowds Go Gaga, Chant 'Atiku! Atiku!' As They Welcome Him (Videos) / Moment Peter Obi Was Cheered Up As He Arrives Ooni Of Ife Palace In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.