Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also (541 Views)

Shit Like This Happen In Finland / *the Largest Bank Robbery In History – About To Happen In Nigeria* / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by tollyboy5(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
A man just got shot! In my area and his bike taken away. This is someone who lost his first son few years back.
This man has two children male and female, the male is gone, now his source of income is gone.

Everyone is outside in my street now, the hospitals are regecting the bleeding man requesting for police report.

What kind of country is this. This late night now we're heading to ajangbadi for police report.

From okokomaiko down to my area these area boys are killing people for chicken change.

Nigeria always frustrating poor masses

Modified: the has been taken to isolo now, his was already getting cold.
The story get as e b sef. After shooting person you took his bike and threw somewhere hard to find.
This is wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by Alasotele: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Any photos to prove what you are saying?
Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by tollyboy5(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Alasotele:
The man has been rushed to police station I didn't go with them.
Taking picture of crowd won't prove it's true.
My question is why do victim need to tender police report before getting treated.

Someone is bleeding and all we need first is police report cry

This con3 don cast.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by foryourmindlol: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blame it on the yoonity begging terrorists on this forum who have left their leaders and their own lives as well to focus to poking mouth inside every IPOB thread.

This country is not working. It has never worked and it will not work.

The only way to get progress is to break it into smaller bits for easy administration.

Some people want sharia law. Some want to be worshipping yahoo yahoo. Their other ones say they want cow as their god. Some want a human being. You carry all these people with different ideologies jam pack together. Set Fulani man in Abuja as IG of police. Wetin you dey expect?

3 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by tollyboy5(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Alasotele:
They just returned the man with maruwa . Looking for car to take him down to general hospital
Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by donbenie(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

The man has been rushed to police station I didn't go with them.
Taking picture of crowd won't prove it's true.
My question is why do victim need to tender police report before getting treated.

Someone is bleeding and all we need first is police report cry

This con3 don cast.
This has nothing to do with Nigerian laws..
The government has severally ruled against this..
But..
This is Nigeria..
And we forget that ANYBODY can be a victim.. sad
Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by tollyboy5(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by fnep2smooth(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2022
I pray be survive.
Looking at the situation of the country who do you think can fix this country?

I like Peter Obi performance in Anambra and Roti Amaechi performance in Rivers State but na 9JA we de. The educated illiterate Carrys the vote. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also by Restroom: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Even worse, yes it happens in most places too

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspects Who Concealed AK 47 Riffles In Bags Of Beans / Tanker Accident At A Flyover Bridge In Anambra / Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.