Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial (20930 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by blackpanda: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Sai baba jor

I love buhari grin
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by unclejb2(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is the most corrupt person to occupy Aso Rock since the history of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by simpleseyi: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2022
E weak me sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by blackpanda: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's even shocking that with all this Osinbajo still addresses Buhari a man of integrity. cheesy

Little wonder the Bible says that God's judgment will start from the church.

Ok then. Pls wait for God cheesy
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by kingthreat(m): 6:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is a fool. Yes I will say it again. Imagine pardoning acclaimed thieves.
Nigeria has been cursed with evil leaders all through.
Jonathan also pardoned Alamieyeseigha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Ybaby: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Moferere:

Only illiterates believe that Buhari is fighting corruption

Nope not illiterates but gullible nd stopid people.

If you want to measure IQ ... ask the person if they are pro buhari if they are then you have your answers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by AntiBMC(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
And some people say this country will move forward soon. Soon is never.
As long as that 1999 constitution is still sitting pretty in the affairs of this country; as long as all these politicians continue to loot the nation's coffers without any dire consequences....it will always be business as usual with Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by adioolayi(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Sincerely....Baba Buhari Sank the ship..... Anticorruption war ti gbi'na da'nu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by nograv: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Some of us warned you from the beginning about Buhari, but you refused to listen, CHANGE you clowns all shouted..

Well learn your lesson, Osinbayo, stood by and didn't say a word when all of this happened.

Tinubu is also corrupt and useless. Atiku is a Pro Northern clone of Buhari in short more of the same.

So in my opinion only a Southern politician, who is young and not linked to the old brigade gives Nigeria a chance of future survival..

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Fantasticcc: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari and his supporters should be killed.....That old urinating man is heartless and useless.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by lildonn222: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2022
There wasn't any in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by benobyeze(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is really fighting corruption. May God save us from this corrupt people.
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by spinna: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Wow what a terrible regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by 2loadedguy: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2022
The definition of an incompetent fool is Buhari. This is someone that came in with so many goodwill but he's evil and a living demon. He ended up making worse everything he promised to fix under his 3 points agenda i.e Economy F9, Security F9, Corruption A1. I curse that day in 2015 that I voted for this man as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Wokenaija: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Most useless president !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Corruption is now fighting back - and winning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Too much initial gragra can't get another far! He even failed to convict Mazi Kanu but rather when to kidnap him.. Is he(Buhari) not a terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by arsenal33: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2022
PDP will fight corruption from 2023
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Sunsets: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Sunsets: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Ever!
Wokenaija:
Most useless president !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Sunsets: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Rather, continue with corruption.
arsenal33:
PDP will fight corruption from 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by tete7000(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Any man that comes out to claim he is the most righteous of all men, and is without sin stands as a epitome to what corruption is. Long before Buhari comes in, following his rhetoric, I had always known that to look for meaning of corruption is to look at what Buhari represents. What man is his rational senses abrogates to himself quality that belongs to God? Proud, arrogant, hypocritical, bigot, deceitful... Buhari represents all. I just always feel sorry for those who went out to vote Buhari, convinced they have a messiah in him. Mr integrity indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Heroicvic(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Like if you didn't read it all grin
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Bosenan: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
s
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Blascatter: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari has two types of followers. Idiots and even more idiots. You'll be a third type by saying "eeehhhnnn maybe give him a chance".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Newton2024: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2022
wolesmile:
And to think that I supported this disaster in 2015 and 2019!!!
Yah Allah! Though I didn't vote in both elections, I supported him because I thought he will steer the course of Nigeria's sinking ship to shore. I never knew Idiagbon was the upright one during their military regime. Will you, Yah Allah, in your infinite mercy, forgive me for supporting this disaster personified as our country's CEO?

Is there anything in this country that this disaster hasn't wrecked?
I weep for the continued existence of this marriage of inconvenience called Nigeria. Wherever Frederick John Dealtry Lugard (to me, he is no Lord) and his consort, Flora Shaw is, they shall know no peace.

I have spoken!!!
You sins have been forgiven. Go and sin no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by wolesmile(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Newton2024:
You sins have been forgiven. Go and sin no more.

Thank you sir. And I will sin no more!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Sunsets: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
That prerogative of pardon was designed for political prisoners and not for thieves as adjudged by the supreme court. But look at what we got from the Disgrace of Nigeria (PMB).
treesun:

https://punchng.com/finally-buhari-shipwrecks-the-anti-corruption-war/
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by andyprez(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2022
wolesmile:

Thank you sir. And I will sin no more!!!

Please how not to “sin no more” is by knowing, supporting and voting the “possible best candidate without sentiments” cos we’re talking of about another possible 8 years or terror and disaster.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by gadgethead: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/finally-buhari-shipwrecks-the-anti-corruption-war/

David Cameron: actually we’ve got the leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain. Nigeria and Afghanistan, possibly the two most corrupt countries in the world.

Justin Welby: But this particular president is actually not corrupt.

Queen: Is that right?

Welby: Oh yes, he’s trying very hard this one.

Welby, eat your vomit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Court Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.