Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial (20925 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by seunayantokun(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Basically, he is fake.
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Slynation(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2022
The extent of corruption perpetrated by this regime can only be unveiled after they leave office, we are only seeing the preamble for now...!! The painful aspects of it all is that there is no saviour in sight

It's even a slap on the faces of Nigerians that inspite of the damages rendered by this evil party, the same entities and incompetent fellows like Ngige, Amaechi, Tinubu and the ever silent Osinbanjo are still busy vying for President and it's even more ridiculous and heartbreaking that the ever ready sheeples championed by the so-called youths whose destinies lies on the choices they make are busying carrying placards and drumming support for their tormentors...!!

This country is completely finished and irredeemable...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Zico5(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Okokobioko, Buhari is a disaster
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by lasisi69(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Moferere:

Only illiterates believe that Buhari is fighting corruption
manipulative comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Handsum64: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari missed this big time
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by everythinggirly(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg he should stop deceiving himself, fighting corruption indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by wolesmile(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2022
andyprez:

Please how not to “sin no more” is by knowing, supporting and voting the “possible best candidate without sentiments” cos we’re talking of about another possible 8 years or terror and disaster.

The last time I voted was 2003. I lost all confidence in our electoral process in 2007 (That's story for another day.) Just when I thought I should renew my voter's card to participate in the 2023 election, I realize we are still a looooooong way from getting it right. I'll vote though, and I know who my mind picks. But 2023 is still months away. We are all watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by bayelsaowei(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2022
The ultimate and greatest scammer ever liveth...give it up for Buhari... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Doctor2030: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Not the first time for Newspapers to write sensible pieces like this. But we need action. Not just mouthingoff.

Nigeria is dying.

Needs a hard Reboot/Reset.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by IamRegal: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Do you know if it's possible for Buhari to come back as a new candidate to compete in this coming election so people will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by koresh: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
I already noticed this since 2018 from my experience with efcc ibadan zonal head when Bawal was the zonal head. Now I guess efcc will allow yahoo Boyz so their things since the Mr president already gave his Yes. Make I see one unless efcc near my town again. Na to gather beat them now. Say no to corruption Mr President you are number one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by southernbelle(f): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Bobloco:
apt

A notable cleric, Mathew Kukah, thundered: “Our politics is broken. Our economy is broken. Our energy system is broken. Our security system is broken. Our roads and rail are broken. Only corruption is alive and well.”

Very very apt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by koresh: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Efcc under Buhari na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Pennywise(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
If Buhari shipwrecked the anti corruption war, what will Tinubu do even in one year of Presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by ityP(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Moferere:

You mean ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by southernbelle(f): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
This is just sad. Very good article, should inspire actions from citizens but most of us have lost hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by nedekid: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg, who knows where I can find this corruption, I need $, €, ¢, ¥, pounds.
I hear he has alot.
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Asianjollof007: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2022
The "we will fight corruption" was a camouflag to cajoule nigerians. A statement they made just to earn votes. Those they jailed knows when they would be released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by specialmati(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Corruption they learn where buhari they

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by 989900: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2022
The irony is, we as a people are naturally unrepentantly corrupt and evil.

Q.E.D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Cantonese: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2022
We have not really been hearing from “our darling daddy” group for a while. Is everything alright with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Caleb15(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2022
What about the other urchin, pampering us to vote for tinumbu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by techWriter3: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Only number say that politicians is struggle graft
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by ikpumbe(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2022
People keep changing narrative and shifting blames.

We should all call out the wicked evil people that sold him to Nigerians.

Tinubu
Amaechi
Ngige
Etc.

What's paining me is that this same evil men still have the gut to declare for president.

Goshh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Nfora: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2022
A major turning point for Buharist like me.

Buhari na scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by gracealonev: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Moferere:

Even the illiterates listen to the news in their local dialects and can analyse. They are no fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by FireUpNow(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2022
You Nigerians always make me to laugh because President Buhari before he became civilian president was unable to pay his rent and you expect him to fight corruption on becoming president, story. What happened to 2 billionaire oil money that was confiscated by Idi Amin of Uganda when Buharis was petroleum minster? Mr integrity my left ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2022
# WORDS ON MARBLE!

The lifeless, integrity deficient scammer is a CHRONIC THIEF whose sole ambition is to WRECK Nig! undecided

Even zombies and brainless buffoons knows but the stipends they get refrains them from asserting the obvious!... Awon eleribu, alatenuje gbogbo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Bluntemperor: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Bobloco:
apt

A notable cleric, Mathew Kukah, thundered: “Our politics is broken. Our economy is broken. Our energy system is broken. Our security system is broken. Our roads and rail are broken. Only corruption is alive and well.”

The 1979 Constitution is the bane of corruption, even though they pledged allegiance but we all know that it's is on the Politicians lips not from their hearts! That is why this Constitution is an imposition on Nigerians.
- the USA politicians are on Part- time basis unlike Nigerian Constitution- where politicians are on Full- time swing ! So, when Chief Afe-Babalola was talking recently,some picked holes! Make Una continued to fool una-self!
- Can any Governor ( past and present) state expressly to Nigerians, how much is being budgets and spent on the so called Security?
So why can't the National Assembly amend such a law !
- Can States ,National Assembly and the State Assemblies pass resolutions that- the ,National Assembly,the Governors and Assembly Members should state to the Public ( the Masses or the Talakawas)-how much is being earned as Salaries and Allowances to Nigerians! Indeed,some will will be shocked to the bones!
Corruption in Nigeria is like a cat with nine lives!
Show us who is fighting Corruptions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Graceman89: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2022
He was fighting it but now shipwrecks it.I thought you guys said he was never fighting it,so y the shipwreck?confused generating generation.
treesun:

https://punchng.com/finally-buhari-shipwrecks-the-anti-corruption-war/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche / Police Promote Nine CPS To AIG And 20,365 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.