Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,854 members, 7,838,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What A Cool High Profit Business Idea I Just Discovered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Cool High Profit Business Idea I Just Discovered (202 Views)

Cement: Dangote, Lafarge BUA Post High Profit Margins / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Cool High Profit Business Idea I Just Discovered by FlippersCare123(m): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria is one of the world’s largest car importing countries importing between 300,000 to 400,000 vehicles per annum. For a country with a population of over 200 million and the current number of cars in circulation at between 2.9 million and 3.2 million cars, the number of cars available to Nigerians is one car for every 86 persons which is grossly inadequate because South Africa has a car per capita of 1 for every 6 persons whereas Egypt has 1 for every 12 persons. They growth in car sales every year is between 6 and 15% per annum. Of all imported cars being sold in the market, second hand cars (Tokunbo) make up more than 90% (since most cars are imported and the naira is weak, brand new cars don’t come cheap) of them whereas brand new cars (tear rubber) make up the remaining 8 to 10%.

Market data Description Imported Cars per annum Over 300,000 in 2021 Main importing countries USA (over 30%), Germany, rest of EU, Cotonou and Togo Yearly growth in car imports Between 6 to 15% Av. price of fairly used cars Tokunbo (1.2 million +), Nigerian used (500,000 and above) Per capita car usage 1 for every 86 Nigerians Purpose Commercial use (55%), private use (45%) Market size More than 144 billion naira imported in 2021
Re: What A Cool High Profit Business Idea I Just Discovered by FlippersCare123(m): 1:16am On Apr 20, 2022
There is a huge market for car sales in Nigeria as Nigerians buy cars every year for different reasons. Nigeria is a very large country by population and it has a sizeable middle class population -

dm for me further information regarding this business idea. and not to forget I'm a professional panel beater , mostly deal with imported and accident car and I have a lot of experience in the business from clearing it at the Port to towing it and so on . call my number or Whatsapp me 09073027735

(1) (Reply)

2023: Boye Oyewumi Assures Ese Odo Delegates Of Quality Representation / Cover Art Designer Needed?? Go In. / Elon Musk Made Me To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.