Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) (45240 Views)

Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Raph82:
You took the exact word out of my mouth, I wouldn't understand why Kaduna is fast becoming centre of ugly news these days, may God save us.

It’s becoming something else.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Rip. Buhari failed you

Quota system failed him. Aboki wey no fit solve simple mathematics wan dey fly airplane.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Cognitivereason:

You are such a fool..
If it were to be a southerner now..

You will say Fulani were jealous and killer him..
Hypocrite

He just said the truth. There should be no room for error in the airforce because there is no shoulder to park if anything goes wrong. The airforce is not a profession for people with low IQ.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Until this country is working for a common man on the street, i don't pity these people. Soldiers, police and other state actors are working for themselves, not for the people of Nigeria. If you're experienced, you will understand this.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Why is every military related things located in the north fgs and 80% of their officers are northers. One nigeria my foot !

That is why they are so incompetent.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
who is this full?? Even the best pilots in America crash land. But your bigotry won't allow u see

You people hate hearing the truth. The airforce is not a profession for people with low IQ because the end result is death!
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Slynation:
Yes oO... Buhari can partly be blamed as well, for giving them a 1956 Aircraft in 21st century...!!

And you think those fulanis have the IQ to fly a 5th generation fighter jet?
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Loreettaa: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria keeps murdering her best.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Oyomiiii(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by BeeNG3: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
SMH for u
Malory:
Rip. Buhari failed you
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

You people hate hearing the truth. The airforce is not a profession for people with low IQ because the end result is death!
Did you listen to yourself? So because the person that died is Muslim and from the north, hence your profiling of low IQ..

Take your bigotry and narcissism else where.

I'm sure you have no friend, family member in the airforce. You just want to deep ur shit on every shit.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by TCD: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Safyqueen:

Because you see Muslim name, a northerner, what comes to your head is incompetence, quota system and the rest.

This dummy trajectory of the northerners being illiterates sold blindly by the media to majority of confused Southerners will be their undoing at the appropriate time when they however realised that education is no more anyone's private property.

If you look beyond your hate and tribal bigorty you will see that officers from all tribes have been involved in plane crashes.

Incompetence, quota system and nepotism in the armed forces cuts across all tribes. Let the best people irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliation get these delicate jobs.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
Did you listen to yourself? So because the person that died is Muslim and from the north, hence your profiling of low IQ..

Take your bigotry and narcissism else where.

I'm sure you have no friend, family member in the airforce. You just want to deep ur shit on every shit.

"Did you listen to yourself? So because the person that died is Muslim and from the north, hence your profiling of low IQ."

You are right. For every 500 people you come across in the Islamic Northern Nigeria, be rest assured that the IQ of over 490 of them will be at par with that of cows.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Safyqueen:

Because you see Muslim name, a northerner, what comes to your head is incompetence, quota system and the rest.

This dummy trajectory of the northerners being illiterates sold blindly by the media to majority of confused Southerners will be their undoing at the appropriate time when they however realised that education is no more anyone's private property.

[b]"This dummy trajectory of the northerners being illiterates sold blindly by the media to majority of confused Southerners will be their undoing at the appropriate time when they however realised that education is no more anyone's private property."

Where did the quota system come from and to whose advantage? The South? Our only undoing is if we continue to share a country with those wild blood thirsty animals in the north. Education has never been anyone's private property but it is common sense that you can never give what you don’t have and that is why the north is where it is today.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

"Did you listen to yourself? So because the person that died is Muslim and from the north, hence your profiling of low IQ."

You are right. For every 500 people you come across in the Islamic Northern Nigeria, be rest assured that the IQ of over 490 of them will be at par with that of cows.
You can only hate online... That's the highest u have in your arsenal. Facts and figures are far from what you'd ever bring forth!

You make stupidity and hate look smart and kind.

Picasso of hate! Bleep off.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

He just said the truth. [b]There should be no room for error in the airforce [/b]because there is no shoulder to park if anything goes wrong. The airforce is not a profession for people with low IQ.

Read what u just typed..
There should be no room for error doesn't mean errors are forbidden and cannot arise..
Your the one with low IQ..
You wouldn't reason the same way if it were to be the aircraft of a western country that crashed.

And it such a disgrace on any certificate you possess that you had to reduce the possibility of error to only the pilot..

Get educated pls..

There are many other factors that comes into play.
So are even beyound the control of the pilot, maintenance and even the entire airforce.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Camelot65:
Sorry though, I just got to know it's a super mushshak, and it has ejection seats.
it's well shaah...It means they ain't telling us something, I've lived in Kaduna state for decades and my family still resides there and the first news I got was that they brought down a military aircraft... Anyways, what do I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

And you think those fulanis have the IQ to fly a 5th generation fighter jet?
so what are you saying?? Everything depends on learning, if that can't fly it, they can call me, I'm a fast learner, 3-5 months of constant practice and I can fly anything flyable...!! Lol
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
You can only hate online... That's the highest u have in your arsenal. Facts and figures are far from what you'd ever bring forth!

You make stupidity and hate look smart and kind.

Picasso of hate! Bleep off.

That is why you people never learn. You see the bare truth and you call it hate. Little wonder the north is what it is today. What other facts and figures does one require when we have a good example of that mannequin in aso rock. And in case you don't understand the meaning of stupidity and hate, it is written all over your walking dead president major general buhari.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Read what u just typed..
There should be no room for error doesn't mean errors are forbidden and cannot arise..
Your the one with low IQ..
You wouldn't reason the same way if it were to be the aircraft of a western country that crashed.

And it such a disgrace on any certificate you possess that you had to reduce the possibility of error to only the pilot..

Get educated pls..

There are many other factors that comes into play.
So are even beyound the control of the pilot, maintenance and even the entire airforce.

When I say there should be no room for error, I mean no fulani should be allowed in the airforce because naturally, they are not cut out for such high tech duties.

1 Like

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Slynation:
so what are you saying?? Everything depends on learning, if that can't fly it, they can call me, I'm a fast learner, 3-5 months of constant practice and I can fly anything flyable...!! Lol

You are right, everything depends on learning but there is a category of people who can never learn no matter how long you teach them. The fulanis largely fall within this category with their analog brains.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

That is why you people never learn. You see the bare truth and you call it hate. Little wonder the north is what it is today. What other facts and figures does one require when we have a good example of that mannequin in aso rock. And in case you don't understand the meaning of stupidity and hate, it is written all over your walking dead president major general buhari.
shifting goal Post. We are talking about a pilot who died and u r bringing buhari into the talk. When u are free of emotions u can come back let's have the convo
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

You are right, everything depends on learning but there is a category of people who can never learn no matter how long you teach them. The fulanis largely fall within this category with their analog brains.
Lol...I don't know your encounter with some of them, you might be talking from personal experience
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
shifting goal Post. We are talking about a pilot who died and u r bringing buhari into the talk. When u are free of emotions u can come back let's have the convo

Shifting which goal post? I used buhari as a typical example of what is going on in Nigeria where you have square pegs in round holes and expect a tight fit. Same way you put a fulani in an airplane and expect him not to crash?

2 Likes

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by uofa(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
one less Aboki to worry abt

2 Likes

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
I remember where I worked and we were told to use an airforce plane to go to calabar for an urgent work, all the staff refused, na who wan die in a poorly maintained airforce aircraft

1 Like

Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

When I say there should be no room for error, I mean no fulani should be allowed in the airforce because naturally, they are not cut out for such high tech duties.

He is not Fulani..
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by farady(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
My condolences to the families.
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Emerie97: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everything about naija ma second hand [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Normal thing and occurrence In these kind of profession. Death Is nothing but a transition Into another realm. Lucky bvstard at least enjoyed privileges an average shiitholians would never enjoy In their lifetime. Next Please......
Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
shocked ml

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) / Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.