Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. (714 Views)

What Does SUKUK Mean? (Pictured) / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Ashleyadams(f): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Hi guys,

I want to apply for an E-visa to Zimbabwe. One of the documents requested is 'Address at Destination'.

I'm kind of confused about what that could mean. Is it a hotel reservation or do I have to put down my host address on a sheet of paper?.

I have all the other documents. This 'Address at Destination' is the only thing I'm missing.

I'd appreciate your responses. Thanks.

Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by advanceDNA: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
They are asking where you will be staying...
If some one invited you...put their address and be sure to notify them...to be on the safe side...book an hotel for one night...and put the address of the hotel/reservation details
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Ashleyadams(f): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
They are asking where you will be staying...
If some one invited you...put their address and be sure to notify them...to be on the safe side...book an hotel for one night...and put the address of the hotel/reservation details
Hi there, thanks for the response. I totally understand what you mean.

The host address will be included in the invitation letter and I've notified them of that.

I also thought of booking a hotel, but where do I put the address?. That's the confusing thing.

Do I just write/type it out on a piece of paper?

They could've just asked for a hotel reservation instead of using an unfamiliar phrase such as 'Address at destination'.

I'll appreciate your thoughts guys.
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Ashleyadams(f): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Hey guys, still looking for responses on this.

Please help.
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you have booked a hotel, then use the hotel reservation printout, else the letter from your host, stating the address should suffice.

If you're still concerned about whether or not that would be enough (and this is a visit/tourism visa), perhaps you can ask the host to provide a utility bill to confirm that s/he lives at the stated address.

Ashleyadams:
Hey guys, still looking for responses on this.

Please help.
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Ashleyadams(f): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Seslie:
If you have booked a hotel, then use the hotel reservation printout, else the letter from your host, stating the address should suffice.

If you're still concerned about whether or not that would be enough (and this is a visit/tourism visa), perhaps you can ask the host to provide a utility bill to confirm that s/he lives at the stated address.

Thanks for your response.

But, I'm still confused tbh.
My best guess is that a hotel reservation would serve that purpose.

This is because they've already asked for a 'letter of invitation' and a 'proof of residence' from host as part of the required documents. Both of these documents contains an address.
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by Shemxy(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Hi Ashleydams..
How was your trip to Zimbabwe?
I'm planning to visit the country but I don't have invitation but its optional.
I don't know if I apply, I won't be denied.
I will be waiting for your response
Thanks.
Re: Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. by stalyf(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Thanks for your response.

But, I'm still confused tbh.
My best guess is that a hotel reservation would serve that purpose.

This is because they've already asked for a 'letter of invitation' and a 'proof of residence' from host as part of the required documents. Both of these documents contains an address.

How was your trip? I am planning a visit to Zimbabwe

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Aba To Calabar / A Visit To Asa Dam In Kwara State ➕ Interesting Myth About The Asa River / Chances Of Getting Us Student Visa With Mpower Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.