Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Experienced Solar Installers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experienced Solar Installers Needed (438 Views)

Window Blinds, Wall Paper And Pannel Installers In Anambra / Experienced Solar Engineers Needed In The Niger Delta! / Installers And Sales Representatives Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Solar Installers Needed by VoltageDivida(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Good day great Nairalanders!

Sometimes last month I made a post seeking guidance on which career path to choose between telecoms and solar engineering, I very much appreciate the advice given by you guys.

After much consideration I have decided to further with solar installation for now. But there's a little challenge, I can't afford the over 150k required for the professional training and certification. So I have decided to gain the practical skills first and go for the certification later.

Instead of going to a training center for training which will only last a few weeks, I want to be attached to an installer on the field who I will learn from for a period of time.

If you are (or know anyone/company that is) into solar installations, please kindly DM me. I don't mind paying to learn, so long as it would be practical based.

Note that I already have some knowledge and skills on solar pv systems, I just want to build on it.

Life hasn't been easy, please help a poor brother beat unemployment and poverty.
Thanks you!
Re: Experienced Solar Installers Needed by olumzzz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoltageDivida:
Good day great Nairalanders!

Sometimes last month I made a post seeking guidance on which career path to choose between telecoms and solar engineering, I very much appreciate the advice given by you guys.

After much consideration I have decided to further with solar installation for now. But there's a little challenge, I can't afford the over 150k required for the professional training and certification. So I have decided to gain the practical skills first and go for the certification later.

Instead of going to a training center for training which will only last a few weeks, I want to be attached to an installer on the field who I will learn from for a period of time.

If you are (or know anyone/company that is) into solar installations, please kindly DM me. I don't mind paying to learn, so long as it would be practical based.

Note that I already have some knowledge and skills on solar pv systems, I just want to build on it.

Life hasn't been easy, please help a poor brother beat unemployment and poverty.
Thanks you!
Where's your location?
Re: Experienced Solar Installers Needed by VoltageDivida(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2022
olumzzz:

Where's your location?

Lagos and Ogun
Re: Experienced Solar Installers Needed by olumzzz(m): 4:34am On Apr 26, 2022
VoltageDivida:

Lagos and Ogun
Where do you stay?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Repair Your Old Damaged Pictures / Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. / Meet Atorishe The Daughter Of Late Mrs Folake Aremu Popularly Knows As Orisabunm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.