Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. (443 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? / A Business You Can Start With Just 10k And Earn 350k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by Bossdave: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2022
NiceWriters is hiring Writers from all genres. Both Content Developers as well as Academic Writers are welcome.

We have exciting writing jobs for you on a daily basis with handsome salaries.

Depending on your skill level, you can earn up to ₦350k/month with us. We pay our Writers well and also offer many incentives that make your life comfortable.

To apply, please visit nicewriters+nicepage+io (Please change the '+' signs to dots '.' for the link to function.

After a simple application process, you can be sure to become one of the top earners in the Writing Industry.

Apply at nicewriters+nicepage+io (Please change the + signs to dots in your browser).
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by Bossdave: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a remote work opportunity.
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by Bossdave: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2022
If you're having trouble submitting your application, please chat us up on WhatsApp: +234 91 2971 9707.
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by cleverseo: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Bossdave:
NiceWriters is hiring Writers from all genres. Both Content Developers as well as Academic Writers are welcome.

We have exciting writing jobs for you on a daily basis with handsome salaries.

Depending on your skill level, you can earn up to ₦350k/month with us. We pay our Writers well and also offer many incentives that make your life comfortable.

To apply, please visit nicewriters+nicepage+io (Please change the '+' signs to dots '.' for the link to function.

After a simple application process, you can be sure to become one of the top earners in the Writing Industry.

Apply at nicewriters+nicepage+io (Please change the + signs to dots in your browser).

Hello there

I'm trying to apply for the job but the form keep saying "unable to submit form, please fix errors"

Please can you help me out

You can reach out to me via mail @ chijiokereafor98@gmail.com

Or on whatsapp 08096185076

Thanks
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by Bossdave: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
cleverseo:

Hello there

I'm trying to apply for the job but the form keep saying "unable to submit form, please fix errors"

Please can you help me out

You can reach out to me via mail @ chijiokereafor98@gmail.com

Or on whatsapp 08096185076

Thanks

We'll get in touch with you.
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by cleverseo: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bossdave:

Ok sir
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by cleverseo: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Bossdave:

Hello there

I'm still awaiting your response on whatsapp
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by Bossdave: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
cleverseo:

Hello there

I'm still awaiting your response on whatsapp

Yes, we'll get in touch with you soon. Please be patient with us.
Re: Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. by cleverseo: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bossdave:

Yes, we'll get in touch with you soon. Please be patient with us.

Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? / Many Opportunities In A TEFL Certification For Nigerians / Uba Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.