Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? (1875 Views)

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead / God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Enjoy your illusion.
Thank you bros have a good day
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
The new testament was written in Greek not Hebrew. Hebrew isn't the official language of Christianity. I don't need to speak Hebrew in order to be a Christian. Can we forget this debate, I am not sure we understand ourselves.

The Bible didn’t start in new Testament, it was a continuation of Old Testament.
I never said New Testament was written in Hebrew.

So why is the Christian using the Hebrew Bible then, it is for Judaism. Why did you join the New Testament with the Hebrew Bible?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

The Bible didn’t start in new Testament, it was a continuation of Old Testament.
I never said New Testament was written in Hebrew.

So why is the Christian using the Hebrew Bible then, it is for Judaism. Why did you join the New Testament with the Hebrew Bible?
Do you want us to stop using the old testament? Is that the point you have been making all day?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

Do you want us to stop using the old testament? Is that the point you have been making all day?

I said you should conform to the language used in Hebrew when translating.
That’s why you should calm down and learn.
Theo doesn’t mean Elohim in Hebrew. It means Elohim child.
So when you said God(Theo) is Elohim, you are saying Elohim child is Elohim.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

We were not commanded to conform to Hebrew are you suggesting a new commandment?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

We were not commanded to conform to Hebrew are you suggesting a new commandment?

Read what I wrote again. Darn
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

If the Apostles did not write in Hebrew then I don't see the point you are making. Hebrew is not the official language of Christianity
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Read what I wrote again. Darn
The more I read, the more I disagree.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

If the Apostles did not write in Hebrew then I don't see the point you are making. Hebrew is not the official language of Christianity

Read again slowly.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
The more I read, the more I disagree.

You need to understand it before you disagree.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You need to understand it before you disagree.
Well sorry, I don't understand you.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
Well sorry, I don't understand you.

It’s evident.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

It’s evident.
Abi
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
enilove:

It is impossible for ur allah to have a son without having a wife because he is a powerless fake god.
My God does not need to have a wife be4 having a Son . He created the Angels and Adam without any wife.
But to your god , it is impossible.

Truly speaking , you Muslims are spiritually blind and have been bewitched by the devil like your prophet , if not , you will not be worshipping a black stone and believe someone like Muhammad to be a prophet of a Holy God.

For example :
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِىٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ  ۚ وَمَنْ يَغْلُلْ يَأْتِ بِمَا غَلَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ  ۚ ثُمَّ تُوَفّٰى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
"It is not [attributable] to any prophet that he would act unfaithfully [in regard to war booty]. And whoever betrays, [taking unlawfully], will come with what he took on the Day of Resurrection. Then will every soul be [fully] compensated for what it earned, and they will not be wronged."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 161)

The above is enough for a right thinking person to know Muhammad was a fraud. A so called prophet accused by his followers of stealing clothes ?

There is still the cases of :
child molestation ,
Sleeping with his adopted son's wife,
Legalising prostitution ,
Breastfeeding an adult,
Kissing of black stone ,
Worshipping idols like Allat & manat ,
Sucking human' s blood,
Asking Muslims to drink from a well of buda containing menstrial bad of women and dead animals,
Saying the sun sets in a mud,
Saying the sperm is from the back bone of a man and a women don't have eggs but fluid from their ribs .
Accepting revelation from a bewitched and mad man ,
Accepting a prophet without any prophecy , signs , miracles and wonders but with swords to kill to get believers for Allah.

The list is endless.

Just by taking a critical look at any 5 of the above is enough for any truth seeking man to leave Islam.

But because you are Abduls , you can't see and understand.

I pray that God will damage your ignorance and set you free , in Jesus' name.

No excuse will you accept in those cases as the settings of those happenings is enough to explain them.

In Numbers 31, your God commanded Moses and did most of what you wrote up there.

In numbers 31:40, your Lord got a share of the virgins of war booty.

Maybe those are the wives of God!

We should agree the biblical God was violent, killed infants, animals, old women but spared virgins.

How many virgins was it? 32000!

And your Bible supports incest as Lot and his daughters were blessed in incest but sodomites killed.

Note: We don't need excuses! Just agreement!
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Based on these we can conclude that the father has to die for the son to die right?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
God sent his son on a journey of death. Dont forget that we all must die. Verily, verily, I say unto you, еxcept a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
death has a purpose in the plan of God.

No good father does such!

Can your father do that?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

No good father does such!

Can your father do that?
I understand how you feel. But God does not see death the way we humans see it. Death is simply the separation of the body and spirit and thanks to Christ it is temporal. It is not the end of our eternal existence. It is only an important part of our journey. Do you get?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Based on these we can conclude that the father has to die for the son to die right?
No, it never said so. Maybe you don't understand it.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

No excuse will you accept in those cases as the settings of those happenings is enough to explain them.

In Numbers 31, your God commanded Moses and did most of what you wrote up there.

In numbers 31:40, your Lord got a share of the virgins of war booty.

Maybe those are the wives of God!

We should agree the biblical God was violent, killed infants, animals, old women but spared virgins.

How many virgins was it? 32000!

And your Bible supports incest as Lot and his daughters were blessed in incest but sodomites killed.

Note: We don't need excuses! Just agreement!
You need to take it easy. What the daughters of Lot did was wrong but it doesn't mean that the bible should not report it.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

You need to take it easy. What the daughters of Lot did was wrong but it doesn't mean that the bible should not report it.
Bible is just a collection of book.
Books were purposely put together to maintain an agenda.
If you read about Jesus childhood stories you’ll know who he really is.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Bible is just a collection of book.
Books were purposely put together to maintain an agenda.
If you read about Jesus childhood stories you’ll know who he really is.
And your point is?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

And your point is?

Read again.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Where did God say it was wrong like sodomy?

Abeg! No excuses!
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg! No excuses!
The bible is not God's diary. The purpose is not to state everything God thinks. Its a book that records history, both the God and the bad. every event there must not have God's footnote. God condemned the act in the bible.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

The bible is not God's diary. The purpose is not to state everything God thinks. Its a book that records history, both the God and the bad. every event there must not have God's footnote. God condemned the act in the bible.

It’s a mythology book copied from Mesopotamia.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a mythology book copied from Mesopotamia.
You are entitled to your opinion sir.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg! No excuses!
Bible prohibits relationships with any close blood relative (Leviticus 18:6)
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
Bible prohibits relationships with any close blood relative (Leviticus 18:6)

And that was way after the biblical incest of Lot's daughters in Genesis.

God banned and kill for sodomy in Genesis. He left incest unpunished till Leveticus right?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

And that was way after the biblical incest of Lot's daughters in Genesis.

God banned and kill for sodomy in Genesis. He left incest unpunished till Leveticus right?
Well God punishes all sinners. The bible was not make to keep record of every single sin God has ever punished. That's not its purpose.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by AntiChristian: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Well God punishes all sinners. The bible was not make to keep record of every single sin God has ever punished. That's not its purpose.

Actually it's needed.

God killed Er and Onan in Genesis for doing something wicked and coitus interruptus respectively.

Their father committed adultery with his daughter in law producing twins.

God did not kill him.

Just like Lot.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
You are entitled to your opinion sir.

It’s a fact. cheesy

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a fact. cheesy
Just because you believe it does not stop it from being false. And posting any thing you see on google does not mean its not garbage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Is Serena Williams Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.