Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? (1884 Views)

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead / God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Actually it's needed.

God killed Er and Onan in Genesis for doing something wicked and coitus interruptus respectively.

Their father committed adultery with his daughter in law producing twins.

God did not kill him.

Just like Lot.
Like I said the bible does not record every sin God has ever punished
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
Just because you believe it does not stop it from being false. And posting any thing you see on google does not mean its not garbage

It’s a fact. Why don’t you disprove it?
You believe everything on Bible doesn’t mean it’s not garbage written by uneducated men.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a fact. Why don’t you disprove it?
You believe everything on Bible doesn’t mean it’s not garbage written by uneducated men.
No, that's not how it works. You made the claim so its up to you to prove not the other way. What evidence do you have that the bible is a product of plagiarism? I actually have a plagiarism checker So its up to you to provide the text that the bible was copied from so we could check it.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

No, that's not how it works. You made the claim so its up to you to prove not the other way. What evidence do you have that the bible is a product of plagiarism? I actually have a plagiarism checker So its up to you to provide the text that the bible was copied from so we could check it.

A plagiarism checker from google? So you believe that one not to be garbage? But when it comes to religion matter that’s when google is not right? cheesy
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

A plagiarism checker from google? So you believe that one not to be garbage? But when it comes to religion matter that’s when google is not right? cheesy
Google does not have a plagiarism checker what's your point?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Google does not have a plagiarism checker what's your point?

Ooh so who does?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh so who does?
Who does what?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
Who does what?

If it’s not google then who?

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

If it’s not google then who?
Chief google does not have a plagiarism checker. I am not sure I should be teaching you how to get a plagiarism checker. But if you are so serious about getting one, Start a thread in the Education section and I would reply you. and you should be thanking me. I have finally giving you an opportunity to prove your beliefs. Go ahead, I am all ears.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
Chief google does not have a plagiarism checker. I am not sure I should be teaching you how to get a plagiarism checker. But if you are so serious about getting one, Start a thread in the Education section and I would reply you. and you should be thanking me. I have finally giving you an opportunity to prove your beliefs. Go ahead, I am all ears.

Save us the epistle, and tell us what thing has the plagiarism checker, be honest about the small thing haba
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Save us the epistle, and tell us what thing has the plagiarism checker, be honest about the small thing haba
Do the needful and I will tell you sir. Meanwhile, am all ears prove your point
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Do the needful and I will tell you sir. Meanwhile, am all ears prove your point

Stop dodging and tell us the plagiarism checker you have, is it a secret type? ? cheesy
Where did you get it from? Is it specially made?

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Stop dodging and tell us the plagiarism checker you have, is it a secret type? ? cheesy
Where did you get it from? Is it specially made?
When you are ready, I would get back to you.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
When you are ready, I would get back to you.

Stop dodging, lying about the small things grin

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Stop dodging, lying about the small things grin
When you are ready
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
When you are ready

Stop dodging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Both Islamics And Christian Invited: What Do You Think Happens After We Die? / And The Professor Said "there's No God" / Churches Made Of Human Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.