Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal Submits Form, Says I Will Unite Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal Submits Form, Says I Will Unite Nigerians (254 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal Submits Form, Says I Will Unite Nigerians by InoutNaija(f): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal submits form, says I will unite Nigerians

Sokoto State Governor and frontline Presidential aspirant under the PDP, Aminu Tambuwal, has submitted his presidential nomination form at the party secretariat, promising to lift the country if given the ticket and elected as president.

Speaking shortly after submitting his nomination and Expression of interest forms, the Governor said the he decided to submit his form and continue his quest to pick the ticket of my PDP because of the overwhelming support Nigerians have shown his aspirations.

Represented by Dr. Nicholas Msheliza, Tambuwal said, "Consensus is a good thing. is healthy for the party. Our prayer, I'm thinking is that the consensus will favor him. So far he is the frontline aspirants, our thinking our prayer and hope is that the consensus will go his way."

He also said:-

"We are happy to state here that the support, encouragement while he consulted widely has been very overwhelming and for the fact that he is one presidential candidate that has traversed over the 360 Federal constituencies of this country gives him an edge.

"He knows the demography and the geography of this country. He knows the problem of this country. He is the actual unifier. He is the bridge builder. He's so humble. And he is such a person that is so energetic and vibrant also that can be trusted to forge partnership and alliances and rescue and build this nation from where we have found ourselves today. "

cc: mynd44
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal Submits Form, Says I Will Unite Nigerians by money121(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
cold zobo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Tambuwal Submits Form, Says I Will Unite Nigerians by Parachoko: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Tambuwal should tell us his achievements in Sokoto State.

Is time for Nigeria to do away with this presidential system sef.

(1) (Reply)

Four Years Term Is Too Long / Hon.taiwo Taiwo Lekan Salami Gift 100 Tickets To Ibadan North Youths To Watch Sh / Patrice Motsepe (not Sani Abacha) Is African 1st Billionaire ~ Forbes Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.