Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku (12301 Views)

2023: Again, SERAP Urges Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso To Publish Their Assets / 2023: Peter Obi’s Group Mocks Atiku, Calls Him A "Seventh Time Aspirant" / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dot nation and laziness.
If not for Atiku,who knows Obi?
Obi was why Atiku lost in north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by blowjohn(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bugatie:
Not just Ayokunle but all the contestants.

Truth is that most persons agree that Peter Obi is what the country needs at this critical moment but tribe, ethnicity and religion will not allow us.

Who be the most persons
U took a poll or what?
Guy settle down and enjoy ur dinner o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by blowjohn(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
I just want the PDP to give her ticket to Peter Obi so that he can receive the greatest beating in his political career.

Unfortunately Peter Obi can't even scale Southern primaries against the ever gallant Wike.

And the guy no want spend money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by blowjohn(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
inoki247:
What happen to Obi winning the delegates heart nd making there pocket smile.....

You people just dey find food wey don done u no wan even add any ingredient....

Obi no wand spend money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Adedayorr(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Let's give Ibo man a chance.i still maintain that atiku and tinubu should stepdown and support ibo undecided
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by ken045501: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
You are a very foolish person , you are even more foolish than zelensky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by ZIAZI(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
ScamHunter:
Correct. Anyone that has sense knows that only an Igbo president like Obi/amaechi would give Nigeria a new lease of life. But sincerely I don't care. Let them sink the country.

Let me get it straight! If Rotimi Amaechi from the South South wins the Presidential election in 2023, will it suffice to say that the Igbos (Southeast) have ruled Nigeria?

I wonder why Igbos are taking Amaechi who we know is only claiming to be Igbo for political reasons seriously.

Ignore this Amaechi and focus on Obi or any other qualified Igbo son. Amaechi na scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by kponkedenge(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
I just want the PDP to give her ticket to Peter Obi so that he can receive the greatest beating in his political career.

Unfortunately Peter Obi can't even scale Southern primaries against the ever gallant Wike.

So who are you supporting?
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Adedayorr:
Let's give Ibo man a chance.i still maintain that atiku and tinubu should stepdown and support ibo undecided

Is Igbo the only tribe that didn't rule?

Igbos won't rule Nigeria ever again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by toujurs: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Atiku is a fool, to have dropped peter obi off, i wonder who would vote for such a lunatic. A chronic womanizer, and a serial thief
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

the insult you already nursed has blindfold your political reasoning. Wike will not even come fifth in the primary. Me I want tinubu to contest so that after his failure, his political control in Lagos will reduce. Am show nobody will want to associate or seek support from someone who can not deliver himself. Just as oshiomole was reduced to nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Alexpetra: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
AbijaJ:
He won't listen. Atiku is the most desperate Nigerian politician alive. He's been nursing his ambition to be president since the early 90s. Someone like that can't listen to such advice. How?
yes we all know that he has been nursing that ambition for years because he has been coming out publicly with it...did you know how long jagaban has been nursing the ambition too?
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
toujurs:
Atiku is a fool, to have dropped peter obi off, i wonder who would vote for such a lunatic. A chronic womanizer, and a serial thief

Nigerians. Though he will lose to Alhaji Bola Ahmad Tinubu,he will beat any bastard flat-headed drunkard stingy afghaneastern kid called pandora.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Adedayorr(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Is Igbo the only tribe that didn't rule?

Igbos won't rule Nigeria ever again.
why??
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by toujurs: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Nigerians. Though he will lose to Alhaji Bola Ahmad Tinubu,he will beat any bastard flat-headed drunkard stingy afghaneastern kid called pandora.
where did this animal who quoted me crawl out from undecided
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
toujurs:
where did this animal who quoted me crawl out from undecided

Maybe he crawled out from the smelly hole in between homo sapien's legs who brought birth to the flat-headed bastard afghanestern.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Yusman316(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu ass locker, OBJ was literally catapulted to the office of the president in 1999. Zoning was at play there.
Zoning must also be used for Peter Obi to become presidential candidate for PDP.
It is only when you get power against all odds that you can be all that you want. But once power is handed to you on a platter, you are already compromised and won't amount to any meaningful leader. Case study, the current president, Buhari
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Adedayorr:
why??
Because they don't want to.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Adedayorr(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Because they don't want to.
Ibos are being marginalised. I'm a pastor of truth
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Kpengla(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-drop-your-ambition-support-obi-group-urges-atiku/

Obi is a tough sell anywhere outside the southeast.

Atiku is their trump card if PDP know what's good for them
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Adedayorr:
Ibos are being marginalised. I'm a pastor of truth

Ibos are not marginalised,they marginalised anyone other than them.

Ibos are supremacists,who look down on others with disdain.

When Yoruba want to rule,would just say "south" or "southwest".

When Ijaw speak,they say south or south-south.

When kanuri,hausa,nupe,gobir,fulani,karai-karai and northeren tribes speak,they say north.

Even ngas,nupe etc of north-central that are called middle-belt,are named according to location.

Igbos would always say "igbo thi,igbo that".
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by seguntijan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku and Thiefnibu are two of the most selfish politicians alive, and it’s a good thing they will both be retired in a space of 2 days Max next month.

Seriously, I wonder how people think. Desperation should not be in Tinubu's profile at all. He's one politician that refused to occupy any office for the past 15 years after he left Lagos House as the governor. While he was busy building a formidable networks for this life long ambition(which is not bad for anybody to aim high) Other governors were busy going to the National Assembly. He prepared the platform for 3 presidential hopeful which PMB later won, you never see him contesting primary with them. If Atiku that has become a regular customer with INEC is desperate, using that same words for a man that has stayed cleared of any position for the past 15 years is not misplaced of words.

Instead of using the word DESPERATE use STRATEGIST, MASTER PLANNER etc
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kpengla:

Obi is a tough sell anywhere outside the southeast.
Atiku is their trump card if PDP know what's good for them
Obi is known to his tribe only.
Atiku would repeat the mistake of picking useless as running mate.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by EagleNest(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
That would have been a wise move but the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and Buhari has one thing in common, you figure it out.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by murmee: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
duro4chang:
I doubt if Atiku will listen to such advice. He has been nursing this ambition for years.
That's right. Atiku and Tinubu has the 'Life Long Ambition' thing in common and as far as they are concerned, telling them to step down for their opponents is definitely out of the question!
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by Echoban: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bugatie:
Not just Atiku but all the contestants.

Truth is that most persons agree that Peter Obi is what the country needs at this critical moment but tribe, ethnicity and religion will not allow us.

Which of the most persons Biko Or u mean most people from SE Abu angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by duro4chang(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
murmee:
That's right. Atiku and Tinubu has the 'Life Long Ambition' thing in common and as far as they are concerned, telling them to step down for their opponents is definitely out of the question!
You are absolutely correct. Let there be a level plain ground for all.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by CSTRR: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
I think atiku will do this at the end of the day.
Obi is his friend after all, and was there when he declared for presidency.

When he finally sees the handwriting on the wall that obi is the new model of leaders we need.

If not, then atiku will lose the primaries.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by CSTRR: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
One way or another, obi will emerge as the pdp candidate.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
duro4chang:
You are absolutely correct. Let there be a level plain ground for all.
A level playing field would give you another corrupt incompetent leader because the field will never be truly level.

These guys would buy the primaries with dollars and loot you blind when they get in.

You no dey pity your condition?

People that know what is going on are asking for obi, but an ordinary masses on nairaland is asking for a 'level playing field' so that crooks can win.
Re: 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku by CSTRR: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Echoban:

Which of the most persons Biko Or u mean most people from SE Abu angry
Most persons with common sense.

I am not from the south east.

I am not voting for a tribe, I am voting for a candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Okeke & Eucharia Nwaichi Win L’Oréal-UNESCO Award / Politics In Nairaland / #takeitback Movement: Pictures From AAC's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.