Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! (854 Views)

My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! / What's The Cost Of A New Samsung S10 Screen (just S10) / Help Me Out My Samsunga30 Screen Just Start Showing Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by EmmaxKeys: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Good morning. I am using a xiaomi redmi 9t. This morning, somebody mistakenly stepped on the phone notwithstanding that I kept it safely in its usual place.

The screen is made of Corning gorilla glass 5. I have checked everywhere online (Jumia, AliExpress) for where to buy the screen and the price of it, but it's only showing screen protector and LCD screen, but I need the gorilla glass screen.

And I don't want to go to all those local phone repairers. They scammed my guy last month and gave him fake glass instead of gorilla glass.

Has anybody experienced this and how did you fix it? How much was everything? Please I need the breakdown urgently.

Edited: Also, the phone is not up to a year so I guess I still have warranty. Is it possible to get it fixed via the warranty?

Thank you.
Re: My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Good morning. I am using a xiaomi redmi 9t. This morning, somebody mistakenly stepped on the phone notwithstanding that I kept it safely in its usual place.

The screen is made of Corning gorilla glass 5. I have checked everywhere online (Jumia, AliExpress) for where to buy the screen and the price of it, but it's only showing screen protector and LCD screen, but I need the gorilla glass screen.

And I don't want to go to all those local phone repairers. They scammed by guy last month and gave him fake glass instead of gorilla glass.

Has anybody experienced this and how did you fix it? How much was everything? Please I need the breakdown urgently.

Thank you.

Okay understood
If you don’t want to give it to local repairers then you must be ready to part away with some extra cash

Anyways I can fix it for you only when you find your way to our office at computer village

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

1 Like

Re: My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

And I don't want to go to all those local phone repairers. They scammed my guy last month and gave him fake glass instead of gorilla glass.

Edited: Also, the phone is not up to a year so I guess I still have warranty. Is it possible to get it fixed via the warranty?

Thank you.
RepairpalNG

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by repairpalng: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Thank you.

no aftermarket screen would offer gorilla glass protection unless you find someone selling their phone AS SCRAP (even as such you can't be sure such a phone screen hasn't been changed before). May be best to just put a high grade screen guard (20D) on it. We have the aftermarket screen for 20K to fix (including workmanship)
Re: My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
I aborted the mission of buying an xiaomi phone when some1 from NL told me that it doesn't have spare parts within nigeria mrkt...
Re: My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! by Olavincentus: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Thank you.
Redmi 9t has glass 3 and not glass 5 protection. 9

(1) (Reply)

New Spark 8p 4g 128g / Brand New And Clean Iphones 13 Pro Max / Best Smartphone For Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.