Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! (920 Views)

What's The Cost Of A New Samsung S10 Screen (just S10) / My Phone Screen Just Got Damaged. Help! / Help Me Out My Samsunga30 Screen Just Start Showing Blank (2) (3) (4)

My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by apexquest(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
My son recently damaged my Redmi k30 ultra screen.
I don’t even know how to go about ordering a replacement screen with all these CBN wahala.
Abi make I just buy person faulty own and transfer the screen?

Who can recommend a solution for me, please?

flipmodesquade
donbenie
hunkychunky
darkjeddi
Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by Incredible128: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
That's Ur best bet, or if u have dollars or a means to order from maybe AliExpress, u should
Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by ugwumichael(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Download chipper cash on playstore and sign up.open a domiciliary account with them and you can buy without limit.

Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
apexquest:
My son recently damaged my Redmi k30 ultra screen.
I don’t even know how to go about ordering a replacement screen with all these CBN wahala.
Abi make I just buy person faulty own and transfer the screen?

Who can recommend a solution for me, please?

flipmodesquade
donbenie
hunkychunky
darkjeddi
I still have my deadboot Redmi K30 Ultra,with the screen still pristine..
Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by shedy03(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2023
ugwumichael:
Download chipper cash on playstore and sign up.open a domiciliary account with them and you can buy without limit.
So, with this can one do international transactions easily? I wish to order something from AliExpress.
Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by ugwumichael(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2023
shedy03:

So, with this can one do international transactions easily? I wish to order something from AliExpress.
yes

Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by seanwilliam(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2023
That’s why sometimes, it’s good to go for popular product.

Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by Freed2022: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Well and aptly said.

seanwilliam:

Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by shedy03(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
ugwumichael:
yes
Thank you.
Re: My Redmi K30 Ultra Screen Just Got Damaged!!! by apexquest(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
To a large extent, this is true.

I always use 2phones sha. AliExpress route already activated.

My Phone Hotspot Has Gone Crazy. / Help E250v Unlocking Software / * I Need Help! Wanna Browse Free On Ma Pc Wt Mtn * Pls Help Me Out* Thnxs:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9