Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? (14085 Views)

Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Silly question.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Lightway: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
bluefilm:

And 30 years later, don't be surprised when you find out that you are still STUCK in that small corner, struggling to survive while living from paycheck to paycheck and of course... with no business started!!

In your dreams.... Little boy

You can start any business any time and make it but the best jobs require work experience....

Little child, listen to your elders

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by jericco1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lightway:
Poor people will say business but forget that 50% of businesses don't make it past 2 years. When you bring that to Nigeria, you know that to you have an even lower chance of success.

I'll start with 100k to learn how to manage finances, then build from there before Dreaming of starting a business....

But you still went back to the business.
For the fact you don't have the mindset for it now, doesn't mean others don't.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Alonso91(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Whatever rocks it boat

To'ba ko iwájú sí e kō tá
Tó'bá ko èyìn sí e kō tá
Tó'bá ku ìwo nìkan kòó yún èrò Ara re pa
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
pauladonis:
So, let's say right now, you have the opportunity to choose between

Option A: Get an employment letter in a reputable firm with 100k per month salary package.

I thought it was massive but when I did the conversion, it's less than £200 a month. Nobody can survive on that. Not over here anyway.

Give me the skill learning/training
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Theunderman: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
ceejayluv:
As Nigeria stands now.... A Good skill pays better than The 100k job. Even A Keke rider earns More than 100k monthly without working excessive hours.
Thats if the keke is your own, and depending the location, as for as a novice i wil start with the 100k, and use my free time to invest in other things
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by house10s: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
100k, learn handi on weekand
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by ceejayluv(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Theunderman:

Thats if the keke is your own, and depending the location, as for as a novice i wil start with the 100k, and use my free time to invest in other things
Valid...
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by MrBroke(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
BuharisBoy:
Many may choose business but how many people can manage a good business to success. Very few business makes over a 100k a year.
Very few people have capitals

grin grin grin, u funny dude, 100k a year. You just look at small business as small. If only you knew that 100k is not even up to a month's profit. grin grin
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Dominque(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
It's really simple.. the 100k job isn't going to be for life but the handwork is definitely going to be embedded in your DNA..
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Personally,

I'd rather use my time to learn a skill that will be mine for life than trade it for salary where I'll use my productive years building someone else's business.

At least 75% of those who responded prefer to learn the physical skill and start their own business and be their own boss, fully in charge of their time, freedom, and income.

Well, It's the best choice really... I mean, instead of working to help someone else build their dream life, it's better to acquire skills that can help you build your personal business to live your dream life.

If this sounds like something you want, then I'd recommend that you learn car tracker installation.

This skill is very simple and easy to learn, zero technicalities... yet the demand for it is so high and the pay per job is enough to pay some people's monthly salary.

The fact that kidnappings and car thefts happen everyday has caused the demand for car tracker installers to skyrocket and people who have the skill are living like kings because they are getting paid for doing soft work.

If you would like to learn more about this skill, join my upcoming free class before all the slots are taken: Click Here To Join Now: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander

This is not like all these other physical skills that have high competition. There's a scarcity of installers and excess demand from car owners on the road.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by ultraviolet27(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBroke:

grin grin grin, u funny dude, 100k a year. You just look at small business as small. If only you knew that 100k is not even up to a month's profit. grin grin
. Go back and Read the Post Mr!! it is a 100k Per month Job not 100k a Year.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by tempusfugit: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Guy, if you can learn forex with patience, an account of 1000 euro can give 20000k easily almost everyday, the issue is when you get to 20000k you have to stop trading for that day, in a month you can easily make 300k to 400k easily, but again trading is easy but is difficult because of our emotions and greediness
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by MrBroke(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
ultraviolet27:
. Go back and Read the Post Mr!! it is a 100k Per month Job not 100k a Year.

You ain't reading, Buharisboy said some business don't make up to that amount in a year. So I was replying him, he didn't say a month. I'm not replying the op, So scrutinise b4 putting eyes nigga. Anyway what's your name?
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by membranus: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
EcoLaw:
Billionaires are not salary earners.

Many of them started as salary earners before branching out to businesses.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Seems like I can't modify my original post. grin

The main reason why I asked the question is cuz I recently learnt about a seriously lucrative physical skill that plenty people don't know about.

It's a skill that solves a pressing problem for a lot of people who have money to spend. The target customers are car owners, and it takes a lot of money to own and maintain a car in Nigeria, agree?

This skill/business is not as competitive as all these online skills like freelancing, web design, content writing or Graphics Design, and it's lucrative too, plus it's easy and completely offline.

Here's a link for anyone who wants to learn more about this #200k+/month physical skill that people are not talking about: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lightway:
Poor people will say business but forget that 50% of businesses don't make it past 2 years. When you bring that to Nigeria, you know that to you have an even lower chance of success.

I'll start with 100k to learn how to manage finances, then build from there before Dreaming of starting a business....

I love your analytical approach to the question.

Las las, job or business, finance management is very important.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by daytona007: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oga go for handwork, e get why.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
abercrombie:
Make it 300k per month let's see first

If Nigerian company offer you #300k per month job,

The stress no go allow you see front. grin grin
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Galacious1:
Take the job and learn an online business

Smart move.

Take the job but have the long term to establish your personal business.

Any Business can crawl or fly from the start, nobody knows what can happen.

The job will be a good safety net while one is still learning the skill.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Business/Handwork twice on Sunday. cool

Be like you something wey others no see.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by kriss27(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lightway:

You are the lazy person here! You are afraid to take risk, you want to sit down and be collecting salary from another man's company
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Reeb2244: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheManofTomorrow:
Business always. 100k will be lesser than its worth in a few years due to its value being eroded by inflation.

But a good manager can transcend a business to be worth more and more over the years and therefore increasing the possibilities of earning more from the business
And you think there's nothing like salary increment?
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by seyz91(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
At the end, you still finish your point with "starting a business"
Lightway:

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
daytona007:
Oga go for handwork, e get why.

No cap abi?

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
AstraDroid:
Silly question.

You well so?
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Naija4love(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lightway:

the people that like your comment have no sense. Go and read it again slowly for you to understand, he said handwork that will enable you to establish your personal business, meaning your company. Anytime people like u see something like business it means buying and selling
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Lovelace007: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't think anyone has gone wrong when it comes to picking a skills over a job..with high income skills you might 10x the amount you will be paid in a job within months

All it takes is access to quality information and your zeal to implement and you're set for life..

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by pauladonis(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
sharpshap:
Hand work O!

Be your own boss.

You get the idea.

There's nothing more liberating than being your own boss.
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by uchaymart(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
EcoLaw:
Billionaires are not salary earners.
Most of them started as salary earners. Don't contradict issues here
Re: Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? by Omoogah: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Vacancies At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc / N-Power Graduates In Kaduna Undergoing Verification Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.