Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter (6299 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Johnich11: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kN9QIxlr-I

Michelle, the daughter of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe, was subjected to ridicule over some sultry photos shared on her page.
Mercy Aigbe’s daughter took to her Instagram page to share photos of herself in blue lingering and a jacket.

The photos generated mixed reactions from her fans. While some claimed she had gained weight, others faulted her, saying such an outfit is wrong considering some young people are looking up to her.

Amidst the criticism, some social media users also spotted that Mercy Aigbe’s daughter’s pant is torn.

1 Share

Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why the asset declaration.. Like mother like daughter... Her pant no tear na, na museya she wear na to just shift am one side to enter marketi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by We4all: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
It’s the design na. Agbaya people.

1 Like

Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Johnich11: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Birds of a feather Nah
habsydiamond:
Why the asset declaration.. Like mother like daughter... Her pant no tear na, na museya she wear na to just shift am one side to enter marketi
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Suspect1: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
useless noise maker keep quiet!

Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Suspect1:
useless noise maker keep quiet!
e affect u.. Ha.. No vex... Please make we give way dem won declare their asset ooo

2 Likes

Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Torn panties, see finishing grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Mayohl: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where are the Vaseline crew
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by pretydiva(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Like mother, like daughter. Smh
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by zedegit: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:

That is not torn. It's the fashion. Check out the bra with similar hole.
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
zedegit:

That is not torn. It's the fashion. Check out the bra with similar hole.
I know now.. Must she show it when shes not advertising for a lingerie company
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by DonBenny77(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Like mother like daughter
Gradually we are heading to Olosho generation
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by shepherd003: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ouch! That was below the belt �
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Remijuice: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wetin Consign me...
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
See a teenager always going naked on social media and her parents are alive.smh.this girl's mother has unknowingly enhanced her chances of making decent men avoid her daughter by changing men like wrappers to now make matters worse she allows her daughter go naked constantly on social media .na predators and sick men go dey come for her
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by phemmyfour: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Iru oro ni iborùn

Like mother, like daughter
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Richy4(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
See a teenager always going naked on social media and her parents are alive.smh.this girl's mother has unknowingly enhanced her chances of making decent men avoid her daughter by changing men like wrappers to now make matters worse she allows her daughter go naked constantly on social media .na predators and sick men go dey come for her

There are so many Y2K parents all over the world nowadays....They are too busy to notice if their kids were going on the streets naked ...

Don't be too sure of the purple... there are still decent young men that might be interested in her...It's called opposite attraction...
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Richy4:

There are so many Y2K parents all over the world nowadays....They are too busy to notice if their kids were going on the streets naked ...

Don't be too sure of the purple... there are still decent young men that might be interested in her...It's called opposite attraction...
stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.let me put you in the picture.ASSUMING IT WAS YOU AND YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WIFE,WILL YOU GO FOR THE LADY ALWAYS GOING NAKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA,the mother is infamous for high class olosho? Can you entrust your children with her as the mother of your children to inculcate moral values? Question number one.

Question number 2.if you were a father and you have a son of marriageable age,will you support your son marrying such a woman? No let's quit the pretence
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Richy4(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.let me put you in the picture.ASSUMING IT WAS YOU AND YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WIFE,WILL YOU GO FOR THE LADY ALWAYS GOING NAKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA,the mother is infamous for high class olosho? Can you entrust your children with her as the mother of your children to inculcate moral values? Question number one.

Question number 2.if you were a father and you have a son of marriageable age,will you support your son marrying such a woman? No let's quit the pretence

<< First question... I knew what I wanted in a woman... I have the vision the kind of woman/ family that I wanted...Assuming unclothedness was involved in that vision or that I have the plan of marrying an underwear model, I would have done so but that was not my spec.. hence, I will not... that's does not mean I will look down on people that wanted that. we are humans, we are unique and we have choices...

<<Second question... I love my son.. if he grows up tomorrow and say daddy I like that model across the street... and I ask, U mean that naked one? and he says yes... My job as a parent is to ask him why and give advice...if he convinced me that she will make him happy..... I will give him my blessings...This is because he is an adult and has the right to make his own decisions... his happiness is my goal and priority...I will never support my son to go for a loveless marriage... I am not a rigid person... it must not go my way at all times as a parent..
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Richy4:

<< First question... I knew what I wanted in a woman... I have the vision the kind of woman/ family that I wanted...Assuming unclothedness was involved in that vision or that I have the plan of marrying an underwear model, I would have done so but that was not my spec.. hence, I will not... that's does not mean I will look down on people that wanted that. we are humans, we are unique and we have choices...

<<Second question... I love my son.. if he grows up tomorrow and say daddy I like that model across the street... and I ask, U mean that naked one? and he says yes... My job as a parent is to ask him why and give advice...if he convinced me that she will make him happy..... I will give him my blessings...This is because he is an adult and has the right to make his own decisions... his happiness is my goal and priority...I will never support my son to go for a loveless marriage... I am not a rigid person... it must not go my way at all times as a parent..
let us stop encouraging nonsense under the pretext of "woke" this is what is causing decadence and predatory men that will be salivating at the breasts of underaged girls.its nonsense.lets all join hands together and heal the world not make it more depraved
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Richy4(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
let us stop encouraging nonsense under the pretext of "woke" this is what is causing decadence and predatory men that will be salivating at the breasts of underaged girls.its nonsense.lets all join hands together and heal the world not make it more depraved

Could you please explain the nonsense part and the meaning of woke based on what I have explained in there?
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Richy4:

Could you please explain the nonsense part and the meaning of woke based on what I have explained in there?
making and incinuating or downplaying the depravity in the picture of the little girl
Re: Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter by Richy4(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
making and incinuating or downplaying the depravity in the picture of the little girl
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
You asked me a question and I answered you sincerely... Does that count as downplaying stuffs?
If I understand the meaning of insinuations, You were the one that made it...

elonmuskbaby:
.smh...this girl's mother has unknowingly enhanced her chances of making decent men avoid her daughter by changing men like wrappers...

I did not write that, U did...I'm not in support of teens sexualizing themselves just to be relevant... yes her parents may have played a part on how she was behaving at the moment, that does not mean decent men will not come for her when she grows up that was my argument....Every man/woman got choices on what they wanted in a spouse... your choice might not be mine vise versa

(1) (Reply)

World’s Biggest Mosquito Found, Enters Guinness Records (photo) / After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.