Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (50527 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Mrcomedimatic: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nollywood Controversial Actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his Instagram page to reveal that he is ready to wash Dj Cuppy pants and dresses if she will marry him.

See caption below..

@cuppymusic I am ready to wash your PANT and dress everyday if you marry me... ��Talk is cheap, if you truly #love a girl, then you must be prepared to be her house boy, thats what sacrifice is all about in a #relationship. �As the biggest #ACTOR in #Nigeria that has ever gotten the attention of @chrissyteigen in #America, ✈️ my fans in #Naija, #London, #Ghana and all over the world wants me to get married to #Cuppy, they believe we are #beautiful together, � honestly, Cuppy is a very humble #girl, but what i admire so much about her is the fountain of her intelligence, #omg, this jewel is too intelligent, thats why i am ready to wash all her dirty PANT and #DRESS even after #wedding. I prophecy to every #pretty girl praying to God for #MARRIAGE, as you type amen, by this time next year, God will answer your prayer speedily.� #repost #instagram #FollowMe #Lagos #BBnaija2019 #instamood #pics #Nollywood #Abuja #music #PepperDem #blog #fashion

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J62vknAnZ/?hl=en

https://gidifeed.com/i-am-ready-to-wash-your-pant-dress-everyday-uche-maduagwu-tells-dj-cuppy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fool

My firrst ftc on nairaland.
I dedicate this to all chelsea fans

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by SoftP(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Olodo

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by mhizdebbygold(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
And this badly built mannequin is trying so hard to be relevant...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by donbachi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Why dont u say same to that carpenter's daughter in ur village...gold digger

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by TwoBottles: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
angry

That's not enough, you should also allow her to sit butt naked on your face and scrub her pucci to orgasm. While you suffocate under the weight of her hairy arse.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Hintona(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
TwoBottles:
angry

That's not enough, you should also allow her to sit butt naked on your face and scrub her pucci to orgasm. While you suffocate under the weight of her hairy arse.
Dammit you're sick!!!!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by jagabanlewis(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ok u go still b her house boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by sonnie10: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wise man. Like literally use hanty Cuppy’s pants to drive Benz.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Quite shameful

6 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Agbojose: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Poorboy: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Some men are foolish, but let me just feel it's a joke just for attention.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by noblealuu: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
jaxxy:
Quite shameful

Just for the trends
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by omoadeleye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Werey re oo

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Sirvolga(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Haha angry maga wan kill am,

EFCC will soon come for this one
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by dondodo: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
For Pikin wey you fit born??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Lamanii22(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Nollywood Controversial Actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his Instagram page to reveal that he is ready to wash Dj Cuppy pants and dresses if she will marry him.

See caption below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J62vknAnZ/?hl=en

https://gidifeed.com/i-am-ready-to-wash-your-pant-dress-everyday-uche-maduagwu-tells-dj-cuppy/

Ode
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
No big deal.

At least Cuppy is young.

Some of his brothers do that and more for foreign grannies and they call it hustle.

13 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by JayPeeOham: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=TwoBottles post=82804050] angry

That's not enough, you should also allow her to sit butt naked on your face and scrub her pucci to orgasm. While you suffocate under the weight of her hairy arse.[/q

What more can I Say? shocked kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by skukimania(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gold digger oshi cheesy! Why not look for a pepper seller around you and promise her the same thing you just promised cuppy tongue

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by avrex3k(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
F!ck boy! they do anything for clout angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by FuckDaMods: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
No woman will take men like this serious

9 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by pregnantMan: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by JayPeeOham: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
TwoBottles:
angry

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? shocked grin

8 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by babyfaceafrica: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
no brain located...just because of hole?..

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Disgrace to manhood
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ode leleyii

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by helphelp: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.