Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business (523 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Business by liestics(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
RECHARGECARD EPIN PORTAL.

This post is for those who are into recharge card printing business, because i wont be going deep in explanation.
On this post i'm only going to show you how to print recharge card online instantly and sell.
Without wasting much time lets go.

those of us in the business we can agree that getting recharge cards epins on line has been difficult, after much research i have discovered a platform which i have used for some time now and is working just fine for me. https://rechargecard.com.ng .

At https://rechargecard.com.ng you can generate recharge cards instantly online save to PDF or Print directly from the portal.

The steps are very easy to follow.

1. Register at rechargecard.com.ng

2. Login

3. Fund your Wallet

4. Click on buy ePins

5. Fill in the form by selecting your network, denomination, quantity and enter your company name then click generate.

Your airtime will be generated instantly.

Save as PDF or print directly from the portal.

Note: you can only print on A4 paper and you can generate as much as 33 epins per page.

You can also download their mobile app and use.

Prices:
MTN - N96
GLO - N94
AIRTEL - N95
9MOBILE - N95

REGISTER AT https://rechargecard.com.ng to get started.

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by rosybabyy: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Are you sure you are not a scammer?

Kindly return my 8000 if you cannot provide the services you claim to render.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by sonofjos(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by sonofjos(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
rosybabyy:
Are you sure you are not a scammer?

Kindly return my 8000 if you cannot provide the services you claim to render.

Oga liestic address allegation above . How will anyone do business with you if customers have doubts.

(1) (Reply)

Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked / How To Make Money With Palmplay / Direction On The Choice Of Generator To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.