Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments (51687 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by toujurs: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
Yet 90 percent of the replies of this thread are men, yours being one of the first.

Is it because you are not the ones that gets your data?
Most of the girls on this forum are broke, and from struggling families, you asked if men do buy their, honestly that's a dumb question considering the societal mentality that a man must provide, Ask your self if you ever bought for your ex a common airtime, but yet he still buys you thing to make you happy, the only thing you can say you can say you have offered him is sex, which is fine. But please No one buys for a guy data. Unlike how men buy things for ladies they like, and how these ladies demand for more. A rich guy could date a broke lady, its normal, but when a lady from a rich family dates a broke guy, it always ends in shambles
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Yemideee: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
It must have been sewn by Osogbo tailors! They will sew nonsense and still they claim right!
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
toujurs:
Most of the girls on this forum are broke, and from struggling families, you asked if men do buy their, honestly that's a dumb question considering the societal mentality that a man must provide, Ask your self if you ever bought for your ex a common airtime, but yet he still buys you thing to make you happy, the only thing you can say you can say you have offered him is sex, which is fine. But please No one buys for a guy data. Unlike how men buy things for ladies they like, and how these ladies demand for more. A rich guy could date a broke lady, its normal, but when a lady from a rich family dates a broke guy, it always ends in shambles
I am one of those girls that you will never tolerate as a sister, the kind that is willing to spend all of hers on man she loves and neglect herself in the process; you will genuinely hate to have me as a family member. I don’t feel the need to expatiate further, you can continue with the version of my personality you have already wholeheartedly created and accepted, based on the behaviors of the females you keep around you and how they exhibit it, that’s fine.

The real reason I’m replaying you is not to dwell on your thoughts, but to remind you that Nigerians are the poorest people in the world, you are really not that different from a begging girl in the eyes of outsiders. Over half of you are beggars, the other half violently murderous criminals including government officers according to worldwide statistics and daily news. Both a Nigerian man and a Nigerian woman are internationally beggars, the young rich ones beg white women for their wealth, and then turn around to laugh at their Nigerian sisters for begging them. What an irony.

I think as a black man, you should be more worried about fixing your image in the eyes of the world instead of worrying about what the poorest women in the world have to give you.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Highter1(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2022
doctorexcel:
It is not the clothe, it's her physique. No bi every clothe they fit body
How much did she pay..do you even bother to ask.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by toujurs: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
I am one of those girls that you will never tolerate as a sister, the kind that is willing to spend all of hers on man she loves and neglect herself in the process; you will genuinely hate to have me as a family member. I don’t feel the need to expatiate further, you can continue with the version of my personality you have already wholeheartedly created and accepted, based on the behaviors of the females you keep around you and how they exhibit it, that’s fine.

The real reason I’m replaying you is not to dwell on your thoughts, but to remind you that Nigerians are the poorest people in the world, you are really not that different from a begging girl in the eyes of outsiders. Over half of you are beggars, the other half violently murderous criminals including government officers according to worldwide statistics and daily news. Both a Nigerian man and a Nigerian woman are internationally beggars, the young rich ones beg white women for their wealth, and then turn around to laugh at their Nigerian sisters for begging them. What an irony.

I think as a black man, you should be more worried about fixing your image in the eyes of the world instead of worrying about what the poorest women in the world have to give you.
i'm 100% different from a begging girl, i don't claim what i don't have, No body gives me free money, ever since i graduated. I work for every penny. I have dated quite a number a ladies, and trust me nothing much different they just want you to spend money, just spend the money lets eat, while some ladies don't have at all, others ladies that have their own money and save theirs in the bank, and spend yours grin. There was actually a lady, her pay is okay, we entered the mall, and she wanted to buy an item, i asked her to leave it, later. Since its not urgent, she insisted. We went and she paid for it, can you imagine she stopped talking to me, because she paid for her own item. Like wtf an msc holder o . For real . Look! a lot of ladies out there are even broke, and not willing to work but looking for free money. That is why most relationship now looks transactional. There are still smart ladies who value their worth, and knows what they want, but trust me they are very few, very few honestly.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by chiomaP(f): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2022
3 in 1 promo combo package for series7 !!!!!
N 22,000
After Promo N 35,000

Smartwatch(Series 7)Free strap, Pro 5 AIRPOD, .( N 22,000)
Series 7 smartwatch- 17,000

Order now by calling or message us on WhatsApp 08027819877

SPECIFICATIONS
� Can upload pictures to customize wallpaper
�Blood oxygen, breathing , health monitoring
�Custom Dail- Knob function
�Pedometer
�High Resolution Display
�Built in Games
�Split screen shortcut Function
�Photo sensor
�HD full screen
�Multiple watchface.
�Good battery life
� information push reminder ( Sms,
WhatsApp, Facebook)

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by MadamOk(f): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by winner37(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Hahahaha... This reminds of last week when my colleague ordered 12 pieces of boxers with the sum of 5,900 naira from jumia , when it was deliever you can't imagine what we saw..we have to make a reture because the matterial was pieces of cloths from a road side tailor..
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by sameks08(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
When you refuses to take your cloth to the tailor what did you expect the carpenter to do

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by martinchigozie1(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Your material no reach
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by 2braithe: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Zooposki:

Una too dey jealous women. Dey your dey.

Rest.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Mr2013(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2022
No, its not called "what I order v what I get"
This wan is a clear case of "what I get when am a copy cat" Nigerians, una too copy!!! Copiers everywhere!!
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by javaguru: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Enny2013:
Hahahaha
am actually confused

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Bfly: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
She just fall the tailor's hand with her bad structure.
Give it to celebrity and see the tailor going places. Average people chasing recognition up and down.

Use this one for meme abeg.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Kaynails(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
javaguru:
grin behold the angel Arose

the tailor should be charged for murder
abeg be calming down murder kwanu
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by Thompz43(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2022
chiomaP:
3 in 1 promo combo package for series7 !!!!!
N 22,000
After Promo N 35,000

Smartwatch(Series 7)Free strap, Pro 5 AIRPOD, .( N 22,000)
Series 7 smartwatch- 17,000

Order now by calling or message us on WhatsApp 08027819877

SPECIFICATIONS
� Can upload pictures to customize wallpaper
�Blood oxygen, breathing , health monitoring
�Custom Dail- Knob function
�Pedometer
�High Resolution Display
�Built in Games
�Split screen shortcut Function
�Photo sensor
�HD full screen
�Multiple watchface.
�Good battery life
� information push reminder ( Sms,
WhatsApp, Facebook)

Is the product still available?
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by chiomaP(f): 9:19am On May 13, 2022
Thompz43:

Still available sir

Is the product still available?
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments by anitaonoru2: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
No be to order body dey eeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got Nigerians Talking! / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.