Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls (5587 Views)

Missing $20bn: Okonjo- Iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit / Missing $20bn: Okonjo-iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets UN Appointment To Tackle Childhood Malnutrition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by cap28: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
this woman is just desperate to dabble into nigerian politics despite her abysmal past record, her greed and arrogance will be her downfall.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Sunofgod(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
cap28:

this woman is just desperate to dabble into nigerian politics despite her abysmal past record, her greed and arrogance will be her downfall.

The woman must be well protected. . . . I dont think the 'World Bank' will let anything happen to their stooge.

Out of nowehere GEJ appointed 'Aganga' (Ex Goldman Sachs) - And now Okonjo-iweala (ex World Bank)

They've got GEJ Nigeria by the balls.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Abuloma80(f): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
[color=#770077]She is a talented lady by any standard, this talent did not come by magic but by hard work, perseverance, dedication and all that it

takes to be talented and recognized World wide. Her so decision is not a guess or blinded decision, but with conviction from that talent. Let her wishes

be, by God's grace it shall be well. Nne, Ma, Madam, Rankiyadade, ride on damn the jealousies and cowards take your decision.
[/color]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by cap28: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
Sun of god:

The woman must be well protected. . . . I dont think the 'World Bank' will let anything happen to their stooge.

Out of nowehere GEJ appointed 'Aganga' (Ex Goldman Sachs) - And now Okonjo-iweala (ex World Bank)

They've got GEJ Nigeria by the balls.

Yes i agree, i hope nigerians are bracing themselves for the next round of "reforms" this woman and her masters over in washington will soon unleash on nigerians.

we never learn.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by UcheCuba: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
The night is darkest when it is close to dawn!!!

I feel deep inside of me that our 'dawn' as a nation is just by the corner!!

For those who think that Nigeria will not rise again, hahahahahaha, I tell you, Nigeria will not only rise but it will shine brighter than you ever imagined, and it is going to happen in our life time, yes, our lifetime, you and I!!!!

And for those running to the North and West[Europe & US] for a better life, I have something to tell you, the future is not in the North nor West, the future is in the South and East, the earlier you start thinking about how to come home the better and easier for you!!!!

Our strength is in our diversity!!!!!!!

I believe in the greatness of Nigeria!!!

I believe in Nigeria!!!!!!

Good People, Great Nation!!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by oladayo042: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
If this people can't be known then why all the fuss about SIM card registration?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by tEsLim(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nigeria would be a better place if they'd all gave up on Nigeria. Stupid people!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by iyandani: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
who ever say or said Mama Okonjo Iweala is not a true Ibo Daughter or great Nigeria must be the worst idiot in the world. the most useless, unprogresive mind I ve ever seen. how can somebody not be proud of such patrotic amazon. Madam Iweala, I am lucky to have been around now. i will be greatfull to hav met you in life. you are the like of Hector. the prayers of the poor Nigerians will be wt you and your kids. may God bless you.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by djustice: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's courage and conviction are the stuff of legend. Her intellect is rated at the highest level by her peers, and in the world of international finance, her peers are VERY FEW.

Those who are not her peers, however, are afraid of her pedigree and don't want to leave the "juicy" Ministry of Finance for her. They've been throwing money everywhere to try and return to their old ministry like their other colleagues in the old cabinet.

Aganga cannot be trusted. The UK government needs to help us investigate the guy. He was not poor before his appointment, but has suddenly become stupendously wealthy within the last one year. Where is the money coming from? His canny investment in the Nigerian "public service" industry?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Ivynwa(f): 6:00am On Jul 09, 2011
I only logged in to say "Big Ups" to lady Okonjo Iwealla, it pleases me endlessly to see women contributing to their society, making changes and affecting lives. Alleluiah!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by stmarc32(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2011
Wallstreet and Bankers now in government, Hopefully Boko Haram's (if they trully exist) smart enough to blow her and her cohorts in aso rock off to oblivion
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by kingsgold: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2011
this woman does not want to learn from her past mistake, if OBJ (the father) can dump her, what makes her think that GEJ(the son) will not do the same thing shocked tongue, she keep her international job and stay alive b4 they will send BOKO HARAM on her ooooo
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Eagle75: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2011
Auntie Ngozi, don't mind those cabals, their days are numbered in this nation, just that we would like to know who they really are so that we can keep a close watch on all of them. How I wish GEJ could bring more of your caliber, Nigeria would grow faster than anticipated.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Eagle75: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2011
cap28:

This sounds like one of those bad eggs threatening Auntie Ngozi.

kingsgold:

this woman does not want to learn from her past mistake, if OBJ (the father) can dump her, what makes her think that GEJ(the son) will not do the same thing shocked tongue, she keep her international job and stay alive b4 they will send BOKO HARAM on her ooooo

and this too.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2011
Death threats

No longer new to nigeria, she should continue  not to give up on nigeria. We need people like her, come rain sun shine. Madam stamp your ground!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by otiigba1(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2011
maybe this is her, the saviuor of nigeria, only if we beleif
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by luluosas(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
Corrupt politicians are afraid that, their anus will be open hence their threats. Ngozi, as far as you have the mind to work for the progress of Nigeria, God will shield you from all evil in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by ugees(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2011
kai, the kain negativity wen dey this nairaland dey tire me well well,
sometimes i wonder,
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Gbenge77(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
That must have originated from corrupt politicians who are bent on maintaining the status quo.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2011
quote from alex

Hmmm! *Sigh*
Ndigbo, are we too dum.b to realize that dungeon called nigeria is already a sunk ship? What is with this steewpid woman saying she cannot "give up on nigeria-a devil's paradise"? Is she trying to become another "Zik of africa", the greatest efulefu ever to come out Igbo land. Nna men, ihe nka gwuru mu ike ebe ndibayi o.
Well, if her wish is to die for the nigerian dungeon, then let it be. If she like, make she no loot like everybody else, nonesense! .

This is what happen when you move over to mexico city, the weed and everything just affect ur brain
see as u dey spit rubbish
mschewww
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by EZECO(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mrs okonjo iweala is absolutely qualified and competent enough for that sit.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by otiigba1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Donlittle:

quote from alex

Hmmm! *Sigh*
Ndigbo, are we too dum.b to realize that dungeon called nigeria is already a sunk ship? What is with this steewpid woman saying she cannot "give up on nigeria-a devil's paradise"? Is she trying to become another "Zik of africa", the greatest efulefu ever to come out Igbo land. Nna men, ihe nka gwuru mu ike ebe ndibayi o.
Well, if her wish is to die for the nigerian dungeon, then let it be. If she like, make she no loot like everybody else, nonesense! .

This is what happen when you move over to mexico city, the weed and everything just affect your brain
see as u dey spit rubbish
mschewww
grin grin grin grin am sure he has never been to naija in the last 20 years, after all that weed smoking in mexico he may never go home to naija hes aready gone mad in the streets of mexico grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls by otiigba1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
why cant we all support the woman eh? we are complaining about corruption now some body wants to do something about it and we are still criticising angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.5million Email Address Of Top Business Executives And Ceos In Nigeria / E-11 And The Lessons Of History IN Ekiti. / Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.