Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help! Legs Getting Skinny - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Legs Getting Skinny (357 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Why Am I Getting Skinny But Gaining Weight? / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Legs Getting Skinny by kenzysmith: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
A friend of mine legs is getting skinny he na wear 3 trousers pls he have a sore under his foot that is. Dried up but anytime he step down he feel the pain
Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
A friend of mine legs is getting skinny he na wear 3 trousers pls he have a sore under his foot that is. Dried up but anytime he step down he feel the pain

but you are the one.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by kenzysmith: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

but you are the one.
gerout harlot!
Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by Jeon(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
gerout harlot!
harlot?
the new nick name the prostitutes gave you last night?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by kenzysmith: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

harlot?

the new nick name the prostitutes gave you last night?
ashawo go and marry u done dey old arent u bother ur friends are all getting married?
Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by Jeon(f): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
ashawo go and marry u done dey old arent u bother ur friends are all getting married?

shey me and my friend gather come this world for same purpose?

Oya Methuselah go and die... you Don taya for life.. because of you new babies no want come this world again... ain't you bother about the babies? you mates are all dead yet you are still alive... Pls give the youngies space so that they can fulfill their purposes without bothering about Methuselah dragging oxygen with them.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by kenzysmith: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

shey me and my friend gather come this world for same purpose?

Oya Methuselah go and die... you Don taya for life.. because of you new babies no want come this world again... ain't you bother about the babies? you mates are all dead yet you are still alive... Pls give the youngies space so that they can fulfill their purposes without bothering about Methuselah dragging oxygen with them.
he pain am ashawo
Re: Help! Legs Getting Skinny by Jeon(f): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
he pain am ashawo

MUMU...
Pls do quick and leave this world through ur suicide thoughts [thanks to masturbation for messing you ]

HIV/AIDS @THE BEAT SINCE YOU ARE GETTING SKINNIER.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help! / Pregnant Women; What It Means When You Have A Dark Line On Your Stomach / The Shocking Truth About Rinsing Your Mouth: Stop Doing It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.