Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigeria Society Of Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Society Of Website Designer (870 Views)

What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked / Nigeria Society Of Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by talk2hb1(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2007
please fellow webdeisigner, is there any nigeria society of proffessional website desiger and if there is'nt plz lets form one plz
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by webemerald(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
Its baseless
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by my2cents(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2007
so,

oga webemarald, is it baseless based on your personal opinion or based on some information (statistics, research,etc) that only you are privy to. I am just wondering.

By the way, I am not in support of such a society either. I however would have probably phrased my response a little differently. They way you put it is so harsh. Just my humble opinion anyways wink
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by webemerald(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2007
Sorry if it sounds harsh, but ive witnessed so many associatns springing that leave the final consumers disadvantaged. A good example was wen cybercafe in my vicinity formed an associatn nd up went browsin time by 100%.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by Cactus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
how did the personal computer really pick up? looking into the history of hacking.

people formed groups to make what we have today come into existence. the good thing about IT is that you should never ever reject any thing or any idea. you will be so surprised to know how people with stupid and ridiculous idea make it today.

it is a crazy world. dont count off anything as being useless or never going to work.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by webemerald(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2007
While i share in your optimism, bt men there are lots of tins in dis world dat ar useless nd one of dem is dis society thin,even the name sounds ridiculos.exactly what ar we tryin to achieve wit it?
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by webemerald(m): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2007
While i share in your optimism, bt men there are lots of tins in dis world dat ar useless nd one of dem is dis society thin,even the name sounds ridiculos.exactly what ar we tryin to achieve wit it?
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by jeshurun07: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2007
i blv if we all look at it critically nigeria is long overdue for a society of web designers y?
look at the sub standard stuff created by "professional designers" and u will agree with me
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by talk2hb1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
The main aim of the society is to promote proffessionalism, producing competent webdesigner in nigeria, it is believe that nigeria web designer are armateur, those are few of the reason i think we should form a society [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Nigeria Society Of Website Designer by my2cents(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
If we need a society, fine. In my opinion though, if pple think nigerian developers are amateurs, then it should be up to the individual, not a society, to prove such people wrong. In the end, a client will go for whoever they are comfortable with or who they have been referred to, based on past work.

If having a society were the solution, then, we should have heard of electronics sellers society, road construction workers society, periwinkle sellers society and waterleaf sellers society. Granted some of these societies already exist, I doubt they have done any good for society, other than of course, promoting hiking and hoarding.

(1) (Reply)

Webdesign Mentor Needed / Critics Needed / Electronic Medical Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.