Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta (76237 Views)

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Christistruth02: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
Forget say diz girls be small girl oo... if dem handle u on bed Ehn
Dem dey fvck pass fowl as dem small reach

Paedophiles and their supporters need to be arrested and jailed

I am sure if anyone tries nonsense with your own daughter you would gladly behead the Person
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by MisfitHPG: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
old ugly senseless dog

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Omo9ja147(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
u gat me laughing bro ... U no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by diplomat058(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
decatalyst:

It's a shame to read this nonsense you wrote!

You are a threat to the female gender and a danger to men as well.

See what comes to your mind first! *spits*!

So disgusting!

You are naive if you think that moniker is female. Check his posts. His most intelligent posts read "Afonja this and that."
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by elinaxy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
Tomorrow if you see Hausa man marrying underage you will come out and call them backwards and illiterate. With this write up how are you any differe t from them.

This is why I laugh when I hear southerners talk about how sophisticated and civilized they are . On spite of the education the stench and idiocy is the same
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by decatalyst(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
diplomat058:

You are naive if you think that moniker is female. Check his posts. His most intelligent posts read "Afonja this and that."

Do you know how to read and comprehend at all?

At what point did I infer that the nonsensical person behind the moniker is female?
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Bifas1: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by oilmane(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=cococandy post=112130440]
Over or under age if they are held against their wish, then it’s slavery and human trafficking [/quote

the following underage girls were rescued:

1.Happiness Johnson ‘f’ age 13yrs
2.Esther Godspower ‘f’ age 21yrs
3.Angel John ‘f’ age 22yrs
4.Miracle Bishop ‘f’ age 19yrs
5.Happiness Isreal ‘f’ 19yrs

Do you now understand my comment?
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by space9880: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
dan9ice:
Grow your brand, business etc on social media
you dey boost account for yahoo boys say na grow business
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by elinaxy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nauthy u
HustlerGurl:
Not a big deal. Some girls started fucking at the age of 6 years.

Life goes On
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Legendoo: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omo this country is fuvked.

Who is going to help these low iq mo*ron.'s?

Like how did everything get fvked up so fast .
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by victorazy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
decatalyst:
Sex sex sex sex and money money money!

Two things that would destroy this world quicker than fire!

Only Africa bro!
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Moscodee1990(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why sitting them on the ground na. Nigeria self. cry
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Itzlinda(f): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
WonderManly:
Nothing like underage in terms of sex this time around jare. You see these so call underage girls. If see them how Dey ride prick on top of Man na war, dem be Pro. If you see them you go think sey dem be 25-27 in age ni.
I don't want to hear anything like underage when it comes to sex. I take God beg you!

North would soon be vindicated for marrying them off at 15-16
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by diplomat058(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
decatalyst:

Do you know how to read and comprehend at all?

At what point did I infer that the nonsensical person behind the moniker is female?

Could illiteracy be the only reason for the misconception/blunder I committed?

You can correct without making derogatory remarks
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by royalfly(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
decatalyst:

So disgusting!

Abeg try understand the point.. dont paint a picture oga
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Temi2468: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
decatalyst:

So disgusting!

Thank you for the apt reply!
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by BigLily: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
This man is disgusting.

Whether you are interested in earning more naira or dollars, you just need to form your team and become miners together, so that you can get out of poverty with your friends and you don't have to worry about tomorrow's food.
/2349011948055
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Passionnn: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
oilmane:

Oga there's just one one underage girl there and she the one who's 13, if one aged 21-22 is underage then what's the age one will attain to become an adult?

Me self I tire
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are the victims of trafficking also paraded like criminals?

What was the parents of the 13yr old & 19yr old told?

Looking at the pictures, what could be the selling point of the 13yr old especially?

It seems that hotel has pedophilic clientele which should also be fished out.

I hope the parents of the 13yr old & 19yr old are also arrested.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by themanderon: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are they sitting on the ground? They are victims of this failed contraction. They should be released and rehabilitated.
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by chloride6: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
They are minors, so ethics dictate that you cover their faces.

slowpoke..

Seun
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Icon79(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
If these are their real ages, then there’s only one solitary underage girl on that list.

O pari

Nksleek:

1.Happiness Johnson ‘f’ age 13yrs
2.Esther Godspower ‘f’ age 21yrs
3.Angel John ‘f’ age 22yrs
4.Miracle Bishop ‘f’ age 19yrs
5.Happiness Isreal ‘f’ 19yrs

.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/838414320887439/?d=n
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by adonis89(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Sad faces. I feel for them
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Remman(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
Very unfortunate...

Police knew about it since! They went there because Chrisland school underaged sex scandal is trending.
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by orlaglobal234: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Eyaaaaah this is poverty from highest order.
But wait oo what police are going to do with them now?
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Prettygirl200(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2022
I am not surprised, if u come to shoprite here in warri, na so dem plenty for there. U will see a lot of them coming from different different state of which most of them are from Igbo states. U go fear once. It is well sha.
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Bifwoli: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2022
chatinent:
Most girls na part-time oloshopreneur.

They gain their motivation from BBNaija housemates buying houses and cars from prostitution and saying it's from fans.

Woe to those men who patronise these juveniles.
What's an oloshoprenuer?
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Antifraud00:
Emeka is that you ?
[/s]
Re: Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.