Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

"Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum (779 Views)

BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum by MsDoris(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tell Your Mother To Focus On Your Fake Yansh And Leave My Daughter" - BBNaija Angel’s Mum Fires Back At Ashmusy
Angel Smith's mother, Titilayo has slammed Instagram skitmaker, Ashmusy and her mother over the unpleasant comment said about her daughter.

Recall the popular IG comedian had earlier taken to her page to share the moment she was getting her nose pierced and the final result.

Reacting to her new piercing, Ashmusy mother expressed her disappointment while emphasising on the importance of sticking to one's natural God given looks.

She further lamented over how she feels ashamed that her daughter is turning into Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith.

Angel Smith's mother who wasn't pleased after coming across the comment Ashmusy's mother made about her daughter, took to her Insta story to fire back at them....

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/tell-your-mother-to-focus-on-your-fake.html

Re: "Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum by Baitullah: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Modern day jazebels called mothers. Nonsense!
Re: "Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum by elonmuskbaby: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Smh.where are the fathers of these ladies? Their fathers cannot be alive and they're this damaged or the mother Will enable this nonsense
Re: "Tell Your Mom To Focus On Your Fake Yansh & Leave My Daughter"- BBN Angel's Mum by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Like mother like daughter. Mothers supporting daughters in clito-trading. This generation is damaged.

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Didn’t Attend Rita Dominic’s Marriage Ceremony" – Mercy Johnson Finally R / Portable Acquires N200 Million Lamborghini In Dubai / Female Student Who Gave Her Self To Teacher Caught. Photos Hit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.