Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (35414 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maybe I have to be posting screenshot here, but don't expect to see a screenshot of my Abuja clients, those ones don't doubt,we even have a special Watsapp group for them.I am germain and verifiable all documents to get the business registered with CAC is ongoing.We have gotten Smedan as well.Aisha Babangida is my mentor,so why I no go excell.As I'm speaking with you I'm learning how to Excell in the sheer business In the 21st century through her empowerment projects, Germans are the teacher.We know what agrobusiness entails and the opportunity in it. If you're resident in Niger State or the FCT I can forward the link to register for the Suleja Training to you,a huge grant is guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
We're still taking orders for Grains and Cereals from Northern Nigeria.Fresh Fruit and Vegetables as well.I can help you destone and polish your rice on special order.We grow by lifting others.xoxo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Greeland(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is Christopher am surprised about the issue of doubt concerning Maryam and our Whatsapp chat trying to convince people but that's ok I can understand. This is my first time of buying anything from a nairalander and she did it for me not minding that what I asked for was outside the things she deals on. And she inconvenienced her self and bought it for me without charging a dime. Mind you before her, I have contacted some other people here and they declined maybe because it's not something that they deal on. But she took her time to source it, believe me she has a good heart and can be trusted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Greeland:
This is Christopher am surprised about the issue of doubt concerning Maryam and our Whatsapp chat trying to convince people but that's ok I can understand. This is my first time of buying anything from a nairalander and she did it for me not minding that what I asked for was outside the things she deals on. And she inconvenienced her self and bought it for me without charging a dime. Mind you before her, I have contacted some other people here and they declined maybe because it's not something that they deal on. But she took her time to source it, believe me she has a good heart and can be trusted.
Thanks so much sir, for trusting me with your money. We can't ignore the fact that the internet is bedeviled with scammer and people who delight pleasure in duping people of there hard earned money but,I believe there is still a crystal among thousands of Galaxy's. I have fallen prey as well so I know how traumatic it can be.God bless you sir, looking forward to doing more business with you in earnest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please for those of you who are signifying interest in Her Excellency's Pet project below is the link to register, The messages are much already on my watsapp.below is the link to register, please it's not exclusive to female alone even male can also apply.At The end of the mentorship your view about business will change drastically.
Note: For Niger State and FCT residents only, Don't pay money to anybody.A handsome grant is assured I won't state the amount.The venue is Suleja Emirates Council,Niger State.
https://betterlife-africa.org/MSMEtraining

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by nuhuumar2014(m): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=NAVYdogg post=112362010]

Registered on nairaland on 23rd

Bought your goods on 23rd

And have them delivered to you on same 23rd.

Haba Napoleon! Make una dey fear God na cry[/quo
You're right, I won't have registered if not for Maryam.She has been assisting in getting goods supplied to my factory for about 6 months now.When she told me she has taken the business online I was happy,on further discussion she reveal it's nairaland.I ask her if she can handle nairaland trolls, that I myself I'm an unregistered nairalander and she says she will try.I am surprise coming here this morning to see this.Please feel free to do business with her, she's a very brilliant and meticulous being,her kind are scarce.This woman put people's interest and success above her own family duties, she's a beautiful mother of two wonderful kids,her strength still amaze me till tomorrow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 5:31am On May 04, 2022
SPONSORED AD:
43 bags of unpeeled Egusi Available for sell in Onitsha, Anambra State.Intrested buyer should revert for more detailed information.Thanks and God bless you as you turn up.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 5:32am On May 04, 2022
Location is Onitsha, Anambra State.Urgent sale.

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 12:30pm On May 05, 2022
I and Mr Richard from Enugu State,A nairalander at Madallah market today.Nice meeting you sir, it's a privilege I won't take for granted.Wishing you journey mercy back home,Chukwu gozie gi.Who says Nigerian youths are not enterprising? Watch out for today's market price update,ciao.

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:13pm On May 05, 2022
Today Market Update:
Yellow Maize=23K
White Maize=22K
Pop Corn=42K
Corn Flour=34K
Iron Beans White=48k
Iron Beans Brown=49K
Honey Beans=50K
Soya Beans=35K
Bambara Nut=65K
Millet=24K
Sorgum=24k
Onion=18K
Long Grain Nigerian Rice=57K
Note:All the above commodities are bagged using jumbo size bags and contains maximum of 70-74 mudules equivalent of 28 painter depending on the grain. Please revert to get info for any commodity not quoted. thanks and God bless you.

1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 6:49am On May 06, 2022
NOTE:Our bags in Madallah market is not the same bags used in any other market in Niger State.98 percent of the commodities in this market is coming from Katsina, Sokoto,And Kano States respectively.If you're a newbie in the business,we will advise you start with our market, and when the business boom that you can afford truckloads we will Link you up with our Numerous market in far North East and West.An average Niger State bags Is approximately 12 mudules less from the Katsina bags.I say it tentatively here because it has been confirmed by a fellow Nairalander who's triving in the business.As a business,we know what 12-15k can do to our business.Why not partner with us today and quench your curiosity, it's a Win Win thing.I believe we grow by lifting others.xoxo
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by KNOWMORE56: 7:09am On May 06, 2022
Maryam1234:
I and Mr Richard from Enugu State,A nairalander at Madallah market today.Nice meeting you sir, it's a privilege I won't take for granted.Wishing you journey mercy back home,Chukwu gozie gi.Who says Nigerian youths are not enterprising? Watch out for today's market price update,ciao.

I would like to buy bambara nuts... I'm in ENUGU. Can you be of help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

I would like to buy bambara nuts... I'm in ENUGU. Can you be of help?
Why not, let's meet on Watsapp sir.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by KNOWMORE56: 9:28pm On May 06, 2022
Maryam1234:

Why not, let's meet on Watsapp sir.

Ok, is the number on your signature your WhatsApp number?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

Ok, is the number on your signature your WhatsApp number?
Yes sir 07068255790
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sayso: 6:28pm On May 08, 2022
Maryam1234:
Today Market Update:
Yellow Maize=23K
White Maize=22K
Pop Corn=42K
Corn Flour=34K
Iron Beans White=48k
Iron Beans Brown=49K
Honey Beans=50K
Soya Beans=35K
Bambara Nut=65K
Millet=24K
Sorgum=24k
Onion=18K
Long Grain Nigerian Rice=57K
Note:All the above commodities are bagged using jumbo size bags and contains maximum of 70-74 mudules equivalent of 28 painter depending on the grain. Please revert to get info for any commodity not quoted. thanks and God bless you.
the onion still this price?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
sayso:
the onion still this price?
Yes sir,Our onions are bigger sizes all through.And it's old Onions not new one, the best for hoarding.Its coming direct from Niger Republic Through Iillela in Sokoto State.See one bag of onions in two bags below.We give you value for your money.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Dried Green Peas available in mudules.
A mudule contains 10 Tin cups and it's selling for 3k.When you soak one cup in water you're sure to get two -three cups in return.Its as healthy as the fresh one and and more convenient for storage.See the magic below kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2022
Maryam1234:
Please if you're privilege to get me as your supplier, make sure you're given Jumbo size of bags at pick-up,we don't bag 60 mudules but 72-75 mudules on the average.I want the best for my customers so I went extra -mile.I have been on Nairaland since 2015 as an undergraduate.I registered officially in 2017, you can check my Monika. I transact business with sincerity My fellow mother's on the health section that based in Abuja can testify, I'm not invisible like Nairaland makes it seem.some of us here know ourselves even to the house but, I won't mention names. I have been In Katsina for two days now shopping for a client, it's my hustle.This onion bag below is from my gallery,it represents how Grains, cereals and even onions from Katsina and Sokoto are bagged.If you divide a bag of rice into 50 kg I promise you,you can't lift it except you're super-human, even the 50 kg is more than the conventional ones.My brothers and sisters from Sokoto and Katsina on this forum should come out and counter if I'm wrong.

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by lorhema(f): 12:39pm On May 09, 2022
Maryam1234:
Dried Green Peas available in mudules.
A mudule contains 10 Tin cups and it's selling for 3k.When you soak one cup in water you're sure to get two -three cups in return.Its as healthy as the fresh one and and more convenient for storage.See the magic below kiss

This is great.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
lorhema:

This is great.
You're right sis, it's so incredible. I got 5 mudules for a client today, according to her, it's too good to be real grin I can't imagine Fried Rice without Peas;
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2022
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000
*Rice (Long grain)=56,000
*Rice (Jemila)=53,000
*Rice (Short grain)=46,000
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Milk Beans=44,000
*Soya Beans=40,000
*Wheat =38,000
*Sorgum=23,000
*Red Sorgum=24,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 37,000
*Bambara Nut= 65,000
*Groundnut=46,000
*Millet. =22,000
*Onion =17,000
*Cabbage=3,500
The above quoted commodities except Cabbage are bagged in 100Kg Jumbo Size bag, equivalent of 72 mudules and 26 painter it can be more than this quantity but definitely not less.

Note:Any commodity of choice to you that's not quoted might be available, you're welcome to make enquiries on Choice commodities.For more information about Grains and Cereals available in Northern Nigeria, please revert. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by akenzua74: 6:39am On May 13, 2022
Maryam1234:
Guess what!! While shopping for one of my online client in the market today I came accross Fonio(Acha) it's been ages I eat it last.And this one is stone free.below are some of the benefits of Fonio,Acha, Hungry Rice,Or World super grain as fondly called.

Acha (Fonio) scientifically known as Digitaria exilis is a neglected superfood that has grown in West Africa for over 5000 years.

It is a tiny grass-plant belonging to the Gramineae family and is one of the world’s oldest best cereal.

This wonder grain also commonly called hungry rice, petit mil, fundi grain, and fonio rice, is high in protein, fiber, and carbohydrates.

Acha (Fonio) contains 7- 9% crude protein. Its protein is high in methionine and cysteine, two important amino acids almost deficient in wheat, rice, barley, and rye.

Fonio has also been shown to contain almost twice as much methionine as that found in an egg. So it’s a highly nutritious grain.In Nigeria it's highly cultivated in the Plateau due to the vegetation and in Kaduna South as well. I can help you get it, trust kme.Below is the picture of Fonio from my gallery.
. I like. Just that some are full of sand that makes it unpleasant for cooking.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2022
akenzua74:
. I like. Just that some are full of sand that makes it unpleasant for cooking.
You're right Sir,but this particular one i came accross in Dikko Market is Sand free.I don't know how they process it to get it like that though;
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by frankycoolbeans: 12:06pm On May 13, 2022
Maryam1234:
I came across Dogon Ruwa Rice in the market this morning while on an errand for Mr Egwuda (Lokoja) This rice is bae, it's my first time of seeing it, it's the real foreign rice planted on Nigeria Soil.I told a nairalander cum customer I will get him the best for his anticipated Rice and Grains business and I am glad I will be able to full fill that promise in earnest.The picture below is not Royal Stallion or any of it's contemporary, it's Dogon Ruwa Rice. I can supply you any capacity you want, it's not filtered,no polish.Imagine when you come polish am?

Hello Maryam, I reside in Abuja. Dutse Makaranta to be precise.

This Dogon Ruwa Rice; How much is it?

Am thinking of buying small quantity to use as my Dog Food.

My Whatsapp: Zero 7 Zero 6969 Six Eight 29
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sunbreaker: 1:57pm On May 13, 2022
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000
*Rice (Long grain)=56,000
*Rice (Jemila)=53,000
*Rice (Short grain)=46,000
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Milk Beans=44,000
*Soya Beans=40,000
*Wheat =38,000
*Sorgum=23,000
*Red Sorgum=24,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 37,000
*Bambara Nut= 65,000
*Groundnut=46,000
*Millet. =22,000
*Onion =17,000
*Cabbage=3,500
The above quoted commodities except Cabbage are bagged in 100Kg Jumbo Size bag, equivalent of 72 mudules and 26 painter it can be more than this quantity but definitely not less.

Note:Any commodity of choice to you that's not quoted might be available, you're welcome to make enquiries on Choice commodities.For more information about Grains and Cereals available in Northern Nigeria, please revert. kiss

madam, you mean groundnut is 46k for 100kg? Because I saw it at 66k from your colleagues post during the week. Or is it unshell? Please clearify

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:20pm On May 13, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Hello Maryam, I reside in Abuja. Dutse Makaranta to be precise.

This Dogon Ruwa Rice; How much is it?

Am thinking of buying small quantity to use as my Dog Food.

My Whatsapp: Zero 7 Zero 6969 Six Eight 29
Dogon Ruwa is like,Nigeria's version of Foreign Rice,it's very long,quiet different from Jemila.I think it's the highest quality,it's non sticky,very white when cooked.I used to hype Jemila before now untill i came accross it and it's bae,some foreign rice dey learn.You can't get small quantity except i order 50kg for you on demand,all the commodities are bagged 100kg.Check it out in Madallah market anyday but those Mallam dey hide am o. cry

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2022
sunbreaker:
madam, you mean groundnut is 46k for 100kg? Because I saw it at 66k from your colleagues post during the week. Or is it unshell? Please clearify
It's the source that determine the variation in price sir,We're all quoting prices from different locations.It's shelled ground-nut both oily and low cholesterol variants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Sambai65(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2022
Maryam1234:

It's the source that determine the variation in price sir,We're all quoting prices from different locations.It's shelled ground-nut both oily and low cholesterol variants.
keep your good work,hopefully to transact business with you in future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sunbreaker: 8:17pm On May 14, 2022
Maryam1234:

thanks for clarification madam. As you know people fall victims of 419 on agric forum due to ridiculous price and Nigeria nowadays people need to be very careful. Though, everybody like to buy cheaper but 20k different looks unreliable at this scarcity time(I mean not harvest period).
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:41pm On May 14, 2022
Sambai65:
keep your good work,hopefully to transact business with you in future
It will be a privilege Sir, thanks and God bless you.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
sunbreaker:
thanks for clarification madam. As you know people fall victims of 419 on agric forum due to ridiculous price and Nigeria nowadays people need to be very careful. Though, everybody like to buy cheaper but 20k different looks unreliable at this scarcity time(I mean not harvest period).
You're correct Sir, times are hard and we need to be judicious with how we spend money.Over here we appreciate and respect your zealousness Up South,you guys are simply amazing.What will I gain if I quote the wrong price and still collect stipends for services rendered? It should be a win-win situation,no one goes into business without at least a (break-even) Thanks for being here sir,God bless you and yours kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ / Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.