Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (35160 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Sambai65:
God bless you sister, can't wait to do business with you inshallah
Masha Allah,Jazakallahu-Khairul.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Egusi price is appreciating in geometrical progression.
Price of Egusi:
1.Hand peeled=110,000(34) Painter
2.Machine peeled=110,000(34) Painter
4.unpeeled Egusi=25,000(26) Painter
Nationwide delivery on course.

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Egusi is appreciating while groundnut is depreciating.We are now bagging to suit the Southern Market Standard.We give you what you want,after all na the same transport wey carry 100kg na I m dey also carry 150kg and 250kg respectively kiss
Price Of Groundnut:
1.Peeled Groundnut=63,700(34) Painter
2.unpeeled Groundnut=20,000(34) Painter
3.Kulikulli Processing is 10000 per 34 Painter (Groundnut)"Kulikuli & Oil Combo"

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Our spiciliciou Kulikuli and groundnut oil bouquet

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Whatever your food needs in the North we're Apt kissAs you're passing here to Kano why not stop at our warehouse and check out our prices.The price difference go wow you.I have goods From all over the North in Maddallah market.Is it Iron beans from Niger,Iron from Katsina or Akara beans from Zamfara abi na Wheat from Jigawa, okay na the real Oloyin from Maiduguri kissabi na our elitist Butter Beans that's taking over the South West like Wildfire cryShey na Bambara nut from Kano abi na Fonio, ginger and Tamba from Kaduna.Even the Fish from Lake Chad Basin dey available,abi na Cotonou Prawns.The things wey you dey find for Sokoto dey For Maddallah Market, we're a stone throw from Zuba'FCT' be shopping and admiring the Natural ambience of Zuma Rock, Lobatan.Oya Join us on Agro-Commodity Hub for fast and effective dissemination of breaking agro-based news from around Nigeria today,I dey wait for una kiss

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Ibrochaka(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I happen to visit Maryam today at her warehouse in madallah and I must confessed she is one of the best thing to ever Grace this Agricultural thread of this great forum

I did so many transactions with her today and I must confess it was awesome dealing with her

Learnt a lot from her today and from her encouragement, I think I might create my own thread so that people can get price of grains from different locations

Just watch out for prices in suleja, Niger state which will be created later by me (our warehouse price)

Thanks once again ma for the entertainment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sleekman(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Can I get GNC(Groundnut Cake) and soy cake?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Jovar(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Improved higher yield grain & vegetables seeds are available at Jovar Resources™

Other High Yield, Improved Seedlings/plant nursery & Seeds Available:
Noni seedlings
Aloe vera sucker
Bombay seedlings
Almond seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Hybrid Dates seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Improved Cassava stem
African walnut seedlings
Strawberry seedlings
Teak (Gedu) tree seedlings
Soursop seeds and seedling
Moringa seeds and seedling
Neem (dongoyaro) seedling
Grafted mango seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Ugu (Ugwu) seeds and seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
Dwarf Pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Improved Udara/Cherry/Agbalumo seedings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Yam / Nut type (Ukwa)
Hybrid seedless/seeded grape vine seedling
Hybrid Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Improved F1 Dwarf Pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Improved White jumbo, Pink guava seeds & seedling
Miracle fruit (Sweet berry, Agbayun, Taami) seedlings
Improved Brazillian Jumbo Cashew seeds & seedlings
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Malaysian Super Gene)
Malaysian Dwarf & Semi Dwarf (Hybrid/Agric) Coconut Seedlings (Green or Golden)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear , Native Pear, African pear (Ube) seedling
Grafted dwarf hybrid Hass Avocado (Pear) seedlings
Bell apple (Local Apple or native apple) seedling
Sugar apple (Sweetsop or sweet apple) seedling
Grafted arid foreign apple [varieties: Wambugu, Anna, Dorset golden...] seedling (red, green & greenish-red).
Cameroon elephant Plantain sucker
Giant Cameroon elephant Plantain suckers and seedlings
Double bunches Plantain sucker
Cavendish Banana Sucker
Giant & dwarf Cavendish banana suckers and seedlings
Ibo Banana, Local Paranta banana suckers
Budded dwarf improved : Sweet orange, Tangerlo (Honey bell orange), Grape citrus, Lime, Lisbon Lemon, Indian Lemon, Tiger Lemon, Shaddock/Pomelo, Tangerine. And double-budded seedlings of all citrus species and many other seedlings...

Improved F1 higher yield HYBRID seeds available: Tomato seeds, Onion seeds, Watermelon seeds , Cucumber seeds , Maize seeds , Pepper seeds, Ball pepper seeds, Cabbage seeds, Carrot seeds, Yam seeds, Rice seeds, lettuce seeds, Okra seeds, F1 Pawpaw seeds, Flaxseed, Pumpkin seed, Sunflower seed, Sesame seed, Chia seeds, Alfalfa seeds, mushroom spawn/seed, Ewedu (Jute), Efo tete (Spinach vegetables), Efo amunu tutu (malabar spinach) Efo soko, Castor seeds, garden egg, garden pea/ beans seeds, Soya beans seeds, Raddish, Seedling nylon, seed trays, Decomposed manure, Fertilizers, Urea ...

Planting services, pegging, mapping out, farm establishment and management.

We're behind Foursquare church, Zone-B, Road 1 way, aba-ibeji, off odo-ona kekere, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can bring vehicle to carry them, or we help send to anywhere (in Nigeria) through transport easily(waybill)... USA, UK, Canada, Ghana, Dubai, Qatar, Cameroon, Togo, Benin, and some other foreign countries through shipping.

Jovar Resources™ RC-2875407
Jovar.success@gmail.com
Google map dropped-pin/direction:
https://maps.app./tHUJ9fDJDTC4n132A

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Jovarresources/

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC2gT_8C8ei2gJlsFdD8yJow

Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/6185482/contact-jovar-all-hybrid-seedlings#94994019

Call:

Whatsapp:
+2348036399734
+2349022851500

Order now to enjoy more discount…

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2022
sleekman:
Can I get GNC(Groundnut Cake) and soy cake?
You can get Groundnut cake sir but,I haven't come across soy cake before.Maybe you can avail me with a picture of soycake.The number on my signature is my Watsapp number.

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Jovar:
Improved higher yield grain & vegetables seeds are available at Jovar Resources™

Other High Yield, Improved Seedlings/plant nursery & Seeds Available:
Noni seedlings
Aloe vera sucker
Bombay seedlings
Almond seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Hybrid Dates seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Improved Cassava stem
African walnut seedlings
Strawberry seedlings
Teak (Gedu) tree seedlings
Soursop seeds and seedling
Moringa seeds and seedling
Neem (dongoyaro) seedling
Grafted mango seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Ugu (Ugwu) seeds and seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
Dwarf Pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Improved Udara/Cherry/Agbalumo seedings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Yam / Nut type (Ukwa)
Hybrid seedless/seeded grape vine seedling
Hybrid Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Improved F1 Dwarf Pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Improved White jumbo, Pink guava seeds & seedling
Miracle fruit (Sweet berry, Agbayun, Taami) seedlings
Improved Brazillian Jumbo Cashew seeds & seedlings
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Malaysian Super Gene)
Malaysian Dwarf & Semi Dwarf (Hybrid/Agric) Coconut Seedlings (Green or Golden)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear , Native Pear, African pear (Ube) seedling
Grafted dwarf hybrid Hass Avocado (Pear) seedlings
Bell apple (Local Apple or native apple) seedling
Sugar apple (Sweetsop or sweet apple) seedling
Grafted arid foreign apple [varieties: Wambugu, Anna, Dorset golden...] seedling (red, green & greenish-red).
Cameroon elephant Plantain sucker
Giant Cameroon elephant Plantain suckers and seedlings
Double bunches Plantain sucker
Cavendish Banana Sucker
Giant & dwarf Cavendish banana suckers and seedlings
Ibo Banana, Local Paranta banana suckers
Budded dwarf improved : Sweet orange, Tangerlo (Honey bell orange), Grape citrus, Lime, Lisbon Lemon, Indian Lemon, Tiger Lemon, Shaddock/Pomelo, Tangerine. And double-budded seedlings of all citrus species and many other seedlings...

Improved F1 higher yield HYBRID seeds available: Tomato seeds, Onion seeds, Watermelon seeds , Cucumber seeds , Maize seeds , Pepper seeds, Ball pepper seeds, Cabbage seeds, Carrot seeds, Yam seeds, Rice seeds, lettuce seeds, Okra seeds, F1 Pawpaw seeds, Flaxseed, Pumpkin seed, Sunflower seed, Sesame seed, Chia seeds, Alfalfa seeds, mushroom spawn/seed, Ewedu (Jute), Efo tete (Spinach vegetables), Efo amunu tutu (malabar spinach) Efo soko, Castor seeds, garden egg, garden pea/ beans seeds, Soya beans seeds, Raddish, Seedling nylon, seed trays, Decomposed manure, Fertilizers, Urea ...

Planting services, pegging, mapping out, farm establishment and management.

We're behind Foursquare church, Zone-B, Road 1 way, aba-ibeji, off odo-ona kekere, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can bring vehicle to carry them, or we help send to anywhere (in Nigeria) through transport easily(waybill)... USA, UK, Canada, Ghana, Dubai, Qatar, Cameroon, Togo, Benin, and some other foreign countries through shipping.

Jovar Resources™ RC-2875407
Jovar.success@gmail.com
Google map dropped-pin/direction:
https://maps.app./tHUJ9fDJDTC4n132A

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Jovarresources/

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC2gT_8C8ei2gJlsFdD8yJow

Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/6185482/contact-jovar-all-hybrid-seedlings#94994019

Call:

Whatsapp:
+2348036399734
+2349022851500

Order now to enjoy more discount…
Do you have seedless cucumber seedlings?I have a client in PHC that needs it.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sleekman(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Maryam1234:

You can get Groundnut cake sir but,I haven't come across soy cake before.Maybe you can avail me with a picture of soycake.The number on my signature is my Watsapp number.

How much for GNC?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
sleekman:

How much for GNC?
100 naira per cut.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Local Rice=28,000(50kg)
*Popcorn=45,000
*Maize Flour=50,000
*White Rice=55,000
*Iron Brown beans=56,000
*Iron Beans=55,000
*Drum Beans=55,000
*Potasco=55,000
*Oloka=62000
*Soya Beans=40,000
*Akara Beans=52,000
*Kidney beans=70,000
*Red Beans=60,000
*Wheat =44,000
*Sorgum=23,000
*Red Sorgum=24,000
*Yellow Sorghum"Kaura"=30,000
*Millet=26,000
*Finger Millet (Tamba)=50,000
*Fonio =50,000
*Sesame=60,000
*Tiger Nut'small seed'= 35,000
*Tigernut Big Seeds=55,000
*Bambara Nut= 65,000
*Groundnut=72,000(34 painter)
*Onion =27,000
*Dried Split Ginger=28,000
*Fresh Ginger=13,000
*Garlic=55,000
*Dry Peas=2500
*Egusi=127,500(34 Painter)

All Grains are bagged 100kg

Note:Any commodity of choice to you that's not quoted might be available, you're welcome to make enquiries on Choice commodities.For more information about Grains and Vegetables available in Northern Nigeria, please revert.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
There was an urgent call for more incorporation of commodities.
A medium size Derica UTC is =10,000
Tatase=9000
Pepper=22,000
Shombo=12,000
We have varieties of fresh and dried vegetables e.g.Celery,Beet,Neem leaves, Corriander, Chinese Cabbage, Grinded Bitter Kola,Sunflower Seeds,Cadamon, Cinnamon, Pumpkin both fresh and dried.Whatever your food needs just holla,or better still join us on our Watsapp marketing Platform for fast and effective dissemination of agro-based news as it affects us accross Nigeria.You will also have access to market your food products kissWe grow by lifting others.

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
All dry Seeds available

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by lazkizz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
You're doing well Omaye

Lemme use your platform small for my dry fish advert.... Incase some people here are interested.

We deals in the following

*Asa mangala
*Bragi mangala (okpo)
* catfish round
*Aririah mangala
*mudfish ( abei)

*We also have well dried alligator meat and swan meat.

Below are my personal thread about different types of dried fishes from Lake chad basin in Maiduguri

Click the link below

[url=]https://www.nairaland.com/7346376/maiduguri-sweet-dry-catfish-cartons[/url]

[url=]https://www.nairaland.com/6261598/natural-dried-fish-form-maiduguri[/url]

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by obi1000(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
large quantities of groundnut pilled ₦45,000
Unpilled - ₦12,500
large quantities of unpilled mellon/egusi for pick up. ₦26k
Pilled ₦87k
large quantities of maize old-₦19,500
New - ₦17,500
Moisture content 13-14%
Kindly contact me on call or WhatsApp, 08140076142.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by dnapstar(m): 3:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Local Rice=28,000(50kg)
*Popcorn=45,000
*Maize Flour=50,000
*White Rice=55,000
*Iron Brown beans=56,000
*Iron Beans=55,000
*Drum Beans=55,000
*Potasco=55,000
*Oloka=62000
*Soya Beans=40,000
*Akara Beans=52,000
*Kidney beans=70,000
*Red Beans=60,000
*Wheat =44,000
*Sorgum=23,000
*Red Sorgum=24,000
*Yellow Sorghum"Kaura"=30,000
*Millet=26,000
*Finger Millet (Tamba)=50,000
*Fonio =50,000
*Sesame=60,000
*Tiger Nut'small seed'= 35,000
*Tigernut Big Seeds=55,000
*Bambara Nut= 65,000
*Groundnut=72,000(34 painter)
*Onion =27,000
*Dried Split Ginger=28,000
*Fresh Ginger=13,000
*Garlic=55,000
*Dry Peas=2500
*Egusi=127,500(34 Painter)

All Grains are bagged 100kg

Note:Any commodity of choice to you that's not quoted might be available, you're welcome to make enquiries on Choice commodities.For more information about Grains and Vegetables available in Northern Nigeria, please revert.
I have 7 bags of suyabeans for sell.
How can I sell them in madalla market??
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
dnapstar:

I have 7 bags of suyabeans for sell.
How can I sell them in madalla market??
Call me whenever you're in Maddallah and we will buy it from you.Exactly that spot where Kantigi Governorship billboard is located is our warehouse.Hoping to hear from you Sir.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by dnapstar(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maryam1234:

Call me whenever you're in Maddallah and we will buy it from you.Exactly that spot where Kantigi Governorship billboard is located is our warehouse.Hoping to hear from you Sir.
Your number please??
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
lazkizz:
You're doing well Omaye

Lemme use your platform small for my dry fish advert.... Incase some people here are interested.

We deals in the following

*Asa mangala
*Bragi mangala (okpo)
* catfish round
*Aririah mangala
*mudfish ( abei)

*We also have well dried alligator meat and swan meat.

Below are my personal thread about different types of dried fishes from Lake chad basin in Maiduguri

Click the link below

[url=]https://www.nairaland.com/7346376/maiduguri-sweet-dry-catfish-cartons[/url]

[url=]https://www.nairaland.com/6261598/natural-dried-fish-form-maiduguri[/url]
We Move kiss

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
dnapstar:

Your number please??
On my signature
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
dnapstar:

Your number please??
07068255790 Same as WhatsApp number.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Whitelite: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please I need a good source for good unripe bananas.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by obi1000(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2022
One of our stores, we still haveore coming in.
Any quantity you want, 20,100, 400, 900 bags e.t
C, we have
We have large quantities of unpilled mellon/egusi for pick up. ₦26k
pilled ₦86k per bag
Bags of 70-80 kgs
We are in niger state.
We also have a plase close by for peelinh @₦1,200.
Hurry while we are still in season

Kindly contact me on call or whatsapp, 08140076142
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Whitelite:
Please I need a good source for good unripe bananas.
Just seeing this message.Please chat me up on WhatsApp let me Link you up with genuine seller's.What ever quantity you seek, they can deliver, wholesale prices.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Whitelite: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maryam1234:

Just seeing this message.Please chat me up on WhatsApp let me Link you up with genuine seller's.What ever quantity you seek, they can deliver, wholesale prices.

I will, thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sleekman(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maryam1234:

100 naira per cut.
How's the cut measured? Why not per Kg
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2022
sleekman:

How's the cut measured? Why not per Kg
I think they cut it based on demand Sir,if you prefer cutting per kg maybe they can avail.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by when2(f): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Maryam1234:
Egusi price is appreciating in geometrical progression.
Price of Egusi:
1.Hand peeled=110,000(34) Painter
2.Machine peeled=110,000(34) Painter
4.unpeeled Egusi=25,000(26) Painter
Nationwide delivery on course.

Ma, the unpeeled Egusi, is it Egusi Igbo? And what is the current price now? Thanks
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
when2:

Ma, the unpeeled Egusi, is it Egusi Igbo? And what is the current price now? Thanks
The unpeeled Egusi is Niger State Egusi,the price as at last market is 30,000.We don't have stable price as at the moment ma'am.Egusi is surely going to be very expensive next year, judging from the current prices cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching / Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.