Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary (29055 Views)

APC Settles For Indirect Primary, Rules Out Consensus / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pakute:

The guy was right calling you a kid. You talk and write like an illiterate with nothing upstairs. Since he begged Tinubu on the behalf of Ambode, how has that automatically translated into Bagudu hating Tinubu?
It is only PDP wailers that are blind to the fact that hosting a candidate in Kebbi house is a sign of great respect to Tinubu.
Tinubu was also hosted in the NASS and many Governors had hosted him as well.
I wouldn't know why PDP losers are having sleepless nights over Tinubu.

Ok I be Peter pan and you na captain hook, abi. Wen dem clear orna on June 1, make you no complain O! Dem go use the same respect wen dem give am for kebbi house push am comot from APC. Dem go respect am, well well
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by geemd434: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
If Tinubu lose dis election, I nor Know wetin go b

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by popesco123: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
It is going to be arranged indirect primary.

uote author=Siwel25 post=112129228]

Stop deceiving yourself. The NEC is the highest governing body of the party and Indirect Primary has been adopted. Consensus in the mud! If Ure pained, find the nearest transformer. Lolz.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Musso16: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indirect primaries today, tomorrow direct primaries. Confused set of ppl�‍♂️
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by SOFTSKILL: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Reality3080:
typical igbo wailer waiting for anointing oil

God bless you at the mention of Tinubu, every Igbo must cry
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by seyz91(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
I tell you
Unzerious:
Tinubu's Defeat on May 30/31 will be Epic.

#Meffy2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by emperor863(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Aregbesola too must be Igbo for not supporting Ashiere Tinubu ambition

Aregbesola is not a delegate to the special convention. He has no delegate supporting him as all the delegates from Lagos and Osun states are all Tinubu's loyalists.

Let me inform you that all the delegates from the afghaneastern are 838 while the delegates from Lagos and Osun states alone are 712 and they are all Tinubu's men. Does this tell you a story? Do you now see the reason no aspirant is going to do he afghaneastern to consult anybody?

Your wailings will definitely extend to 2031.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by moneyissweet(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lagos swaga union.

Newton2024:
Who are those that matters?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ststyreal(f): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Reality3080:
typical igbo wailer waiting for anointing oil
Anybody wey talk against tinubu na Igbo abi? Which kain country we dey like this. When una destroy this country patapata, then una eyes go clear. Eeeehhhh, how can a normal human being be supporting a grandpa that is not sound health wise to be a president of millions of people while we have sound and fit able men to lead. If this man become president after all we went through in buharis hand, then, I will agree to the fact that God has finally hands off from Nigerians case. I pray God wouldn't let him come close to Aso Rock for the sack of his children who earnestly yearn for a Man that can turnaround the economy positively, peaceful, non tribalised man and trustworthy president.
God bless send us your servant to lead us we beg you lord in Jesus name amennnn....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ityP(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Make I burst your bubble small. On seun channels TV show today, APC publicity secretary, Felix morka talk sey APC never pick the style dem go use for primaries. Na bagudu, wen hate Tinubu die, na ein motion and suggest dis indirect primaries talk. So if you want indirect primaries, just know which camp go use am do their mission. So you see why SWAGAless be the dullest people for our country

Buhari's body language was for consensus sef
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Arysexy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
The publicity secretary denied that such decision was not taken on Arise TV this night

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ityP(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
ststyreal:

Anybody wey talk against tinubu na Igbo abi? Which kain country we dey like this. When una destroy this country patapata, then una eyes go clear. Eeeehhhh, how can a normal human being be supporting a grandpa that is not sound health wise to be a president of millions of people while we have sound and fit able men to lead. If this man become president after all we went through in buharis hand, then, I will agree to the fact that God has finally hands off from Nigerians case. I pray God wouldn't let him come close to Aso Rock for the sack of his children who earnestly yearn for a Man that can turnaround the economy positively, peaceful, non tribalised man and trustworthy president.
God bless send us your servant to lead us we beg you lord in Jesus name amennnn....

I was talking with many south Westerners who don't stay in Lagos. I was hyping Tinubu in their front. Omo. Them vex well. They told me the whole of SW isn't Lagos. Many no like that guy grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by emperor863(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
benitwater:
Mr man ,with ur moniker I thought you are supposed to promote the name you used, sincerely you are not acting like the PrinceOfLagos as it appears.
Any prince of lagos will never criticize its own rather than to promote it.
Aregbesola is Asiwaju 's Boi

Are you telling me that you don't know that the ret ard is an impostor from Aba? His only stake in Lagos is that of a refugee at Ajegunle. Please be informed that he not in any way a Yoruba. Check his posts to confirm. He has other monikers on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ityP(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Arysexy:
The publicity secretary denied that such decision was not taken on Arise this night

Leave Tinubu's online urchins to be disturbing us with fake news, as if dem follow sitdown for the NEC meeting. Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Arysexy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
ityP:

Leave Tinubu's online urchins to be disturbing us with fake news, as if dem follow sitdown for the NEC meeting. Foolish people

They think it's by propaganda and noise making.

Their eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by tolue42(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is the next president of your village not Nigeria

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president

Where you crawl out from?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Olutosin369: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
if 2023 elections hold then asiwaju jagaban borgu will be the next presido, open your eyes to see.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ststyreal(f): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
ityP:

I was talking with many south Westerners who don't stay in Lagos. I was hoping Tinubu in their front. Omo. Them vex well. They told me the whole of SW isn't Lagos. Many no like that guy grin
Hmmmmm, my friend, if that grandpa win this election as president, huhhhh, na only God go fit deliver this country from the decay wey we go witness, infact, we go dey beg buhari make him come back. Tinubu is too arrogant and pompous, I am sorry to say but that is my honest opinion of him. I earnestly beg God not to let him win in Jesus name amennnnn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by CyberWolf: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
All this ones are noise. Anyone Buhari nominates as his successor will fly the APC flag, the primaries will just be a mere formality.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by heendrix(m): 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rexymania:
Tinubu should give Osinbajo the chance to rule and come back after 8 years grin

grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
PressMyButton:
BOLA TINUNBINU IS MORE LIKELY TO REMIAN A COWARD THAN RULE A COUNTRY.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ChoCho54(f): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Olutosin369:
if 2023 elections hold then asiwaju jagaban borgu will be the next presido, open your eyes to see.
Why won't it hold? Is Jesus coming?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
israelmao:
The kind of the defeat that will hit Tinubu will be so much that he will not recover from it.

TUNINIBU IS ABOUT TO CRY LIKE A LOST TODDLER. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by heendrix(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2022
emperor863:

Aregbesola is not a delegate to the special convention. He has no delegate supporting him as all the delegates from Lagos and Osun states are all Tinubu's loyalists.

Let me inform you that all the delegates from the afghaneastern are 838 while the delegates from Lagos and Osun states alone are 712 and they are all Tinubu's men. Does this tell you a story? Do you now see the reason no aspirant is going to do he afghaneastern to consult anybody?

Your wailings will definitely extend to 2031.

Lol grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by garfield1: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:
I have said this several times, that osinbajo has majority with him.i have spoken and even opened a thread about the impossibility of a consensus in the coming primary election for obvious reason of the personalities involved
because they will not agree in writing and that is what a consensus mode of primary entails also to avoid litigation . The indirect primary, is the easiest form of primary that can be manipulated by the politicians, especially the party hierarchy and the person in power, dont be surprise when you start hearing that the delegates names have been shortchanged etc the reason is that there will still be election for delegates, the only set of people that are authoumatic delegates are the statutory delegates, which are just 3000 out of 7800. More also, the aspirant that has more governors will likely carry the day because they control the structure , moreover, the battleground is any state with no apc governor,but attention! in nigeria any form of primary is just a formality for the politicians, that was why Andy uba had over 200thousand vote in primary but couldn't score more than 50 thousand in the main election, any presidential aspirant that is not in the good book of the president or the party hierarchy, should just forget it, that is just the reality.

Oh,so you know that in a free and fair primary, yemi will lose
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by heendrix(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

Oh,so you know that in a free and fair primary, yemi will lose

Yes cuz Tinubu would buy every delegate with money which PYO don't have but BAT is just few days from getting embarrassed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Olutosin369:

Presido in Kirikiri Prison?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by garfield1: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2022
heendrix:

Yes cuz Tinubu would buy every delegate with money which PYO don't have but BAT is just few days from getting embarrassed
L
How will you embarrass tinubuh when you know he will likely win? Anyhow you want to do manipulate it,tinubu will still win since he has the money.osibanjo can only win by miracle
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:
L
How will you embarrass tinubuh when you know he will likely win? Anyhow you want to do manipulate it,tinubu will still win since he has the money.osibanjo can only win by miracle
TINUNBINU WILL WIN WITH MONEY? MAKE WE DEY LOOK grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I just tire for dis Tinubu boys. Dem just no gree learn. Dem no understand wetin dem call pride. For politics dem no dey give person wen dey arrogant and proud ticket. How all doze APC Governors and cabal go gree give Tinubu ticket. As in, na simple maths, subjects go allow national leader become their chairman, for where

Stop being ignorant. They don't 'give' tickets; You work for it. If Tinubu could deliver the 2014 Primaries ticket to Buhari, why won't he do same for himself? This game has gone beyond what a few bitter governors can decide; We are talking of over 7000 delegates with personal and political interests. The one with the warchest always wins.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Gozac: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2022
emperor863:

Are you telling me that you don't know that the ret ard is an impostor from Aba? His only stake in Lagos is that of a refugee at Ajegunle. Please be informed that he not in any way a Yoruba. Check his posts to confirm. He has other monikers on Nairaland.
Is it all Yorubas that are supporting Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by aviara: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Can someone explain the rationale behind the APC NEC delegating its powers to NWC? I think there is more to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.