Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti (511 Views)

Iron Rods As A Lucrative Business / Scrap Caterpillars For Sale / Request For Scrap Forklifts And Caterpillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by PepperSauce: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buyer urgently needs scraps iron rods,vessels,vehicles and caterpillars to buy in large quantities in Lagos Nigeria

Dm me if you have the scraps for sale in large quantities in Lagos.
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by RealEzee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
i will buzz u
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by Oomarusuph: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kindly send your number I have what you are looking for
PepperSauce:
Buyer urgently needs scraps iron rods,vessels,vehicles and caterpillars to buy in large quantities in Lagos Nigeria

Dm me if you have the scraps for sale in large quantities in Lagos.
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by PepperSauce: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Check out my signature or beneath this chat to discuss the deal.
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by Johntemmy(m): 1:39am On May 01, 2022
How about osun state?
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by PepperSauce: 4:51am On May 01, 2022
Johntemmy:
How about osun state?

That will be great too. All we need you to do is to send us the pictures of those scrap deposits in their numbers and would guide you on how to proceed with your negotiations with the scrap owner.
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by Zidoh(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2022
scrap metal.available in large and small quantity.....contact below
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by PepperSauce: 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
Zidoh:
scrap metal.available in large and small quantity.....contact below

If you are on whatsapp check my signature and share me what you have.
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by Dashlish: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
PepperSauce:

If you are on whatsapp check my signature and share me what you have.

Your number is not on Your Signature but I got Iron Scrap for sale my WhatsApp 0814266 // 8942
Re: Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti by seglabsy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dashlish:

Your number is not on Your Signature but I got Iron Scrap for sale my WhatsApp 0814266 // 8942
send the picture to my whatsapp number 08032432089

(1) (Reply)

10x Your Profit With These Solana Nfts / Zenith Bank Will Not Kee Me Oo, Imagine This! / Twitter Set To Accept Elon Musk 43 billion dollars offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.