Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? (1225 Views)

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / Since Abba Kyari And Osibanjo Are Gone, Who Is In Charge Of Nigeria? / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P (2) (3) (4)

Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by chatinent: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Write a good caption for it.

Lalasticlala, Dominque, seun mynd44

Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by chatinent: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, do not be deceived.

For all we know, Tinubu and Osibanjo are well-known failures who have ruled before. This their initial gragra could be another APC plot to redirect your focus thinking the rooster came home to roost while it's their stronghold to retain the mantra of leadership.

For all we know, Tinubu can do anything for the presidency. On the other hand, all these agidi agidi cold cold attitude of Osibanjo was to buy pity from you and I so as to amass votes come 2023.

Both of them have failed Nigeria.

If they knew how to repair Nigeria, they'd have done so.

Tinubu was the most relevant person in APC and the man who put Buhari in power. Why didn't he advise him?

Osibanjo was vice. Why couldn't he resign if he didn't support him?

And to remember that Osibanjo was praising Buhari in his declaration speech shows he is playing a double life.

Do not let their campaign promises entice or incite you to sell your right.

These things they are promising you are what you should be receiving already. It should be an insult to campaign on it to you. You pay tax and it's the duty of govt to provide those social amenities.

Do not be deceived by their fake promises.

They've shown the unhealthiest approach to rule a sovereign state. All they want is the name and the continual loot recycle.

I say it's time we use our head. Eat their money, yes, eat their bribe and use your head.

Na your children go hear am, remember.

Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by God1000(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubu is a typical power hungry Nigerian politician
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by Unzerious: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why Jagaban dey wear Pink Boxers? grin
Wahala oo
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:

For all we know, Tinubu and Osibanjo are well-known failures who have ruled before. This their initial gragra could be another APC plot to redirect your focus thinking the rooster came home to roost while it's their stronghold to retain the mantra of leadership.

For all we know, Tinubu can do anything for the presidency. On the other hand, all these agidi agidi cold cold attitude of Osibanjo was to buy pity from you and I so as to amass votes come 2023.

Tinubu was the most relevant person in APC and the man who put Buhari in power. Why didn't he advise him?

And to remember that Osibanjo was praising Buhari in his declaration speech shows he is playing a double life.

These things they are promising you are what you should be receiving already. It should be an insult to campaign on it to you. You pay tax and it's the duty of govt to provide those social amenities.

They've shown the unhealthiest approach to rule a sovereign state. All they want is the name and the continual loot recycle.

I say it's time we use our head. Eat their money, yes, eat their bribe and use your head.

Unfortunately for you, you have devoted your poetry to display your failures too. Rather than market your product, you are speaking against your opponents, don't see how low-key you are as compared to presumptuously failed Tinubu and Osibanjo.

Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by uthlaw: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
I thought atiku also ruled before,you ain't saying anything about him,why only tinubu and osibade...
oya stop the noise and tell us who too vote for...and your candidate shouldn't be from anyone who once hold a political position in Nigeria!
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by LeoDeKing: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Unfortunately for you, you have devoted your poetry to display your failures too. Rather than market your product, you are speaking against your opponents, don't see how low-key you are as compared to presumptuously failed Tinubu and Osibanjo.
They have stopped telling us why Peter Obi should be elected because he is obviously unelectable by Nigerians.

Rather, they have decided to continue following Tinubu all over the places sniffing his farts. grin

Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by chatinent: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They have stopped telling us why Peter Obi should be elected because he is obviously unelectable by Nigerians.

Rather, they have decided to continue following Tinubu all over the places sniffing his farts. grin
The fact that he made a point against mine doesn't mean he's your follower, a supporter or a potential recruit to your political tomfoolery. Even if he is, it doesn't count...not like you do. I do not respond to some taunts intentionally...it isn't worth the blind bullet. What's more, I do not support any politician, neither am I partisan nor lobbying for any. They are all thieves.

It becomes an insult to UBA to say even UBA Leo is smarter than you.

Have a nice century.
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2022
These people grin grin
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2022
chatinent:

How did Tinubu fail? U call creation of every working state agency and multiplication of IGR a failure? Drawing the map of BRT and Lekki free trade zone is failure? Awarding thousands of road contracts and completing same is failure? Do not include Jagaban on the same list as your hometown leaders plss.

Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by orisa37: 4:16am On Apr 21, 2022
HE DON HOOK MY "K LEG". THIS ONE PASS AMBODE. NA THIS GO KILL ME.
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by helinues: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2022
The low budget cartoo artiste should better go and look better job.

Ordinary alike cartoon, he can't draw.
Re: Can You Caption This Image Of Tinubu And Osibanjo? by 1869ineee: 5:51am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:
The low budget cartoo artiste should better go and look better job.

Ordinary alike cartoon, he can't draw.

Throwback To When Peter Obi Fail To Pay Anambra State Workers 36 Month Arrears / Keyamo Sued Lagos Assembly For Absolving Tinubu Of Forgery,Becomes His Spokesman / Video :katsina Govt Disrupt Obidient One Million Man March In Katsina State