Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals (684 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Leaders Optimistic Kwankwaso Will Step Down For Atiku / Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals by Djdeebrain(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant and Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike on Wednesday revealed the only reason he can step down from contesting for the 2023 general election.

Wike, who made this revelation while speaking during a courtesy visit to the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje said that he would have stepped down and not run for the Presidency if Ganduje was contesting for the same position come 2023.

He said, “If Ganduje is running for the presidency some of us will quickly withdraw our ambitions, but thank God he is not running, and I’m sure he will help me to make it.”

He, however, urged the Kano State Governor to support his 2023 Presidential ambition.

Daily Independent reports that Ganduje had earlier warned Wike against pursuing his Presidential ambition predicting that Wike would lose if he runs for the Presidency in 2023.

Re: 2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals by Jostoman: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
WIKE my man ride on, ganduje that almost lost to Mr Yusuf of PDP if not for the presidency that helps him to declare the election inconclusive.
Re: 2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals by GooodHardDick: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oga You better step down and support Peter Obi!

Nigeria needs Peter Obi to fix and get this country working again. Let's come out in mass and vote for Peter Obi come 2023!

I support with Peter obi 100%

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Will Step Down From Pursuing My Presidential Ambition, Wike Reveals by Sergio103(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike.... forget gra gra.

You are fat from the throne

(1) (Reply)

Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? / 10 Osinbajo Myths Debunked / Ndigbo See What Hatred For Buhari Has Made You Turn To Killing Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.