Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. (1696 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Here it is. Confirms everyone's suspicion all along.

Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by DonBenny77(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Their problem
Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by tonididdy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
... Dude asked for it, I'm sorry.

How can you be anti-ukraine and still live in Ukraine at such a sensitive time
Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Senseless wars and killings everywere sad,
Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by Adjovi: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2022
tonididdy:
... Dude asked for it, I'm sorry.

How can you be anti-ukraine and still live in Ukraine at such a sensitive time

Only those who say the truth gets this kinda treatment you know. This only confirmed the fact that Ukraine and Azov Nazis have been doing something shady in Ukraine all this while. After the war we will know the truth.
Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by tonididdy(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Adjovi:

Only those who say the truth gets this kinda treatment you know. This only confirmed the fact that Ukraine and Azov Nazis have been doing something shady in Ukraine all this while. After the war we will know the truth.
under same scenario,
Lad even Americans will do this to a foreigner in America.

Ps: I'm not say it was wrong to have an opinion or side about the war but I always tot dude was somewhere in a free press country, when I saw he was in Ukraine all this while, I'm sorry lad, that's plain stupidity. Risking it like that for a country that has being known for everything messed up even before the war undecided
Re: Gonzalo Lira Murdered By Ukraine's Azov Battalion. by Adjovi: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2022
tonididdy:
under same scenario,
Lad even Americans will do this to a foreigner in America.

Ps: I'm not say it was wrong to have an opinion or side about the war but I always tot dude was somewhere in a free press country, when I saw he was in Ukraine all this while, I'm sorry lad, that's plain stupidity. Risking it like that for a country that has being known for everything messed up even before the war undecided

Yeah some people are like that, ready to lay down their life for the truth

(1) (Reply)

Libya: Anti Gaddafi Forces Butchered In Bani Walid And Syrte / Syrian Massacre / Your Thoughts On The Innocence Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.