Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks (452 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Jabs101: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lady whose boyfriend retrieved all he bought for her after spotting her with another man speaks

The said lady was in the company of a man and another lady at a restaurant when her boyfriend stormed the venue and confronted her, demanding to know why she was there without his knowledge.
“Please stop embarrassing us,” the woman told the man, as he accosted her.
This angered him and he bent to grab the woman’s slippers and removed her wig.
“What is this? What is the meaning of this?” the woman being confronted asked as the man tried to pull her slippers.
The man then pointed at the other man on the table and asked the woman, “Who is this person?”

In the new video she added "he beats me everywhere to the extended i was taking to the hospital"

see the full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPOPxzhXk4&ab_channel=LoudFAQS

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
My spirit say I should type (e go well)

E go well
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by DonBenny77(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
The girl highest fuckup was the date guy was putting one the boyfriend's Jacket.
Some men sha...
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by GooodHardDick: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Olosho! Stupid girl

This is all they do. Once they know they've been caught and that they are at fault, they'll run online and start looking for cheap sympathy from people with the title "he beats me". Thunder fire u there! stupid Olosho

This is more reason why Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Peace081: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stupid gal why date a guy that is broke in the first place
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by habsydiamond(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na wetin u Sabi chopping put u for shame... If u can stick to one dick den u must be ready to bear the consequences when caught in line of action.
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mtchewww undecided
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Crocodile tears. Olosho!
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Retrieved All He Bought For Her speaks by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peace081:
Stupid gal why date a guy that is broke in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Rema React Along Side Don Jazzy Over Boyspyces Bible Free Styles / Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh In The Episode 2 / Entertainment News In Nigeria May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.