Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi (1059 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
The betterment of Nigeria is outmost above other pecuniary considerations

The Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos are all first-class bigots.

why should I support either of the two Presidential candidates above, even PYO is rumoured to be a bigot.

seems a bigot will emerge President afterall.

the three major tribes must understand that Presidency is not their Birth right

The two southern majority tribes are jostling for the top Job so that they can fill Abuja with their tribesmen and women, if not whats does it matter so much the tribe of who is number one man

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by NwaNimo1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
You support who Ibori tells you to support.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by ygowon: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Don't consider tribe, consider whom u think can perform.

2 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Sergio103(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
As it stands now. With how events are unfolding, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

But either ways...... It's an aroma of good blessings says I

It's a good step forward with equal loose backward, if the agitators will understand the good lawn they have

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
ygowon:
Don't consider tribe, consider whom u think can perform.
they are all bigots
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Sergio103(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

why should I support either of the two Presidential candidates above, even PYO is rumoured to be a bigot.

The two southern majority tribes are jostling for the top Job so that they can fill Abuja with their tribesmen and women, if not whats does it matter so much the tribe of who is number one man

Peter Obi is the best no doubt......but

But

But...

8 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Kestolove(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Naijanascam: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ganduje or
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by ygowon: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
they are all bigots
Don't vote nor support any then
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who appointed Niger Deltans in his Cabinet as Governor of A Yoruba state. He's the most de-tribalised Nigerian Politician around.

8 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Mandate2023: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Support tinubu don't be a loser.....u know ipigs r disgusting ppl

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Pick who is nicer to you, who never come to your land to insult your elders calling them ogogoro drinker.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Rugaria: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Stop lumping igbos into your normal convulated outbursts. You can vote a Hutu or an Gipsy for all I care , but free the igbos!
We have not led this country since 1966! We don't want to be part of this mess.. I don't know what will make you lump us with the other two utterly corrupt clans that have taken turns to rape and plunder the country for eons!
Cut igbos some slacks ahbegii..

12 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Mystic216: 12:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Your consideration ends in one vote
Nobody care who you support

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Bravetunde: 12:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Niger deltan indeed.or as a bmc crew member who should Niger deltan support.
If you can upload your pics and that of your community and is confirmed you are a niger delta I will give you 20k.
Let's I forget you will do a live video with your phone.
Back to topic is Niger delta a tribe.
Niger delta tribes are.
Ijaws,igbos,effik,annag,ogoni,etc.
So we a man leave his fellow Niger delta and support a Yoruba fakke Muslim
Moreover you can't compare obi and theivenubu in anything.
Tribalism apart I will pick even atiku to tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Support
Commonwealth of Niger Delta

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by BloomingDale(f): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
As it stands now. With how events are unfolding, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

It's a good step forward with equal loose backward, if the agitators will understand the good lawn they have

So other Africans can mock us. No, thanks.

6 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Truvelisback(m): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2022
I am a Deltan but i will choose Prof. Osibanjo instead.
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by orisa37: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2022
NOGER DELTANS VOTE FOR OSINBAJO.
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Kendaboss(m): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2022
HM Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by EagleNest(m): 3:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Until today, Nigeria have always voted based on tribe and not necessarily competence and I don't see that changing much in 2023

But for harmony and equity the SE is the next zone to lead Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:

tinubu will never be president of nigeria mark my word and today's date

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Mooh247: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2022
cool

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the most detribalised Nigerian you can trust

He is married to an Istekiri woman, and has supported countless Niger Delta people

3 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Help2020: 5:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Of my house

Don't let me course you.
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Help2020: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Support a man with a genuine source of income. Not that man that has made Lagos his property.

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by West1side: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2022
If a man can grow a state IGR from mere N500 million yearly to over a trillion yearly. The state he supervise pays it civil service beta n promptly than the FG. It school as never been on strike since 1999. It is now among the fastest growing economy in Africa, the only state within a country to accomplish that. This is what Bola Ahmed Tinubu being to the table.

Now compare this to the pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that could not pay doctors salary salary for 13 months, watched as lecturers were going on n off strike for the entirety of his 8 years. Supervised Azu river genocide of Anambra citizens aside looting where he was caught with N250 million cash n could only lied he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to join his convoy to Lagos. Using state fund to build mall in Abuja n PH. Aside the loot he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account. The endless criminality of Peter Obi can not be overemphasized. Yorubas are just docile unlike igbos that like to tarnish the image of political leaders from other tribe.

Just imagine if am to write on the criminality of all Igbo presidential hopefuls, take about Orji Kalu a diehard criminal, Anyim with his centinal looting. Make we no even talk about this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi, he is the worse no wonder the criminal Atiku found himself a worthy partner last time out.

Help2020:
Support a man with a genuine source of income. Not that man that has made Lagos his property.

1 Like

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Help2020: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
If a man can grow a state IGR from mere N500 million yearly to over a trillion yearly. The state he supervise pays it civil service beta n promptly than the FG. It school as never been on strike since 1999. It is now among the fastest growing economy in Africa, the only state within a country to accomplish that. This is what Bola Ahmed Tinubu being to the table.

Now compare this to the pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that could not pay doctors salary salary for 13 months, watched as lecturers were going on n off strike for the entirety of his 8 years. Supervised Azu river genocide of Anambra citizens aside looting where he was caught with N250 million cash n could only lied he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to join his convoy to Lagos. Using state fund to build mall in Abuja n PH. Aside the loot he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account. The endless criminality of Peter Obi can not be overemphasized. Yorubas are just docile unlike igbos that like to tarnish the image of political leaders from other tribe.

Just imagine if am to write on the criminality of all Igbo presidential hopefuls, take about Orji Kalu a diehard criminal, Anyim with his centinal looting. Make we no even talk about this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi, he is the worse no wonder the criminal Atiku found himself a worthy partner last time out.

this is what we keep hearing, grow igr,where is the hospital he built? Why does he goes to London for treatment?

2 Likes

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by West1side: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2022
This is it.

Help2020:
this is what we keep hearing, grow igr,where is the hospital he built? Why does he goes to London for treatment?

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by ba7man(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2022
What level of development do you want??

Lagos level of development or Anambra level of development??
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by Help2020: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
This is it.

Did you see anywhere in my post were I campaigned for peter obi?
Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by limeta(f): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2022
To be fair to our own conscience is igbo.s turn
Yorubas don't want any other tribe there except fulanis and yorubas

Don't forget 2015 too quick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Seek Legal Advise From Legal Practitioners On This Situation / More Than 2 Million Adults In UK Cannot Afford To Eat Every Day, Survey Finds / Igbos Love Yorubas but Tinubu is A Choice That Will Destroy Us All. Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.