Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi (1062 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi by gidgiddy: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The betterment of Nigeria is outmost above other pecuniary considerations

The Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos are all first-class bigots.

why should I support either of the two Presidential candidates above, even PYO is rumoured to be a bigot.

seems a bigot will emerge President afterall.

the three major tribes must understand that Presidency is not their Birth right

The two southern majority tribes are jostling for the top Job so that they can fill Abuja with their tribesmen and women, if not whats does it matter so much the tribe of who is number one man

Its unfortunate what Im about to tell you but you have to hear it. The population of the three majority tribes combined is far larger than all the other smaller tribes combined. Thats why those three tribes will always determine the direction Nigeria goes.

So if someone call himself a 'Niger Deltan', that person had better take a good look at the three majority tribes and pick one that is closest to him in terms of ideology and roll with that one. Failure to do will be to watch as the three majority tribes decides the fate of the Niger Deltan, whether he likes it or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are Nairaland Trolls? (how To Deal With Them) / IPOB Warn Appostle Sulieman and Tunde Bakare / Who Are Those Buhari Is Always Waving At. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.