Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? (14517 Views)

Process Your Tinted Glass Doctor's Report Here / Come in for the processing of your Tinted Permit and Doctor's Report / Do You Need Tint Permit or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Glass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 2:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Now you don't have an excuse for not having a tint permit. No go allow police use u shine.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 3:34am On Apr 23, 2022
We are here to serve you. No matter your location, we will get the medical clearance to you quickly.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2022
The medical clearance is a report stating allergy to over exposure of the sunlight to the eyes and which necessitates the need for tinted glass.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2022
We are here to serve you. No matter your location, we will get the medical clearance to you quickly.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Are you planning on tinting your car windows this year? Get your medical clearance which you need in processing it.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinted Glass is the ultimate innovative design that offers a modern edge on your auto glass.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2022
You have the tint permit already? Medical report is also needed for non-factory tint. Get yours today.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Thanks for the patronage guys. Remember to recommend me to a friend that has a friend who is interested in getting a valid car tint permit or medical report.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tinted windows can add privacy, style and value to your car. Not also forgetting that it adds some form of security.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
For those saying they bought an already tinted cars, permit for tinted glass is not issued to vehicles; rather it is issued to individuals and as such are personal and not transferable.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holla on Whatsapp today to process yours.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
It is authentic and affordable. Get in touch with us today.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Distance is not a barrier, get yours today.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
We make the process of getting car tint permit and the medical report easy and fast for everyone.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tinted windows can add privacy, style and value to your car. Not also forgetting that it adds some form of security.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
This Medicall Clearance Letter can be written by a Doctor, Dermatologist, or Optometrist.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
You have the tint permit already? Medical report is also needed for non-factory tint. Get yours today.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Are you planning on tinting your car windows this year? Get your medical clearance which you need in processing it.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Distance is not a barrier, get yours today.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Now you don't have an excuse for not having a tint permit. No go allow police use u shine.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: Do You Need Tint Permit Or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Vehicle? by GreenPill: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

*ARRIVED* Cleanest 2004 Nissan Murano In Usa ( Preordered By Taxanalyst ) / Custom agent @ seme border, duty payment for your cars & goods via Cotonou? / All Toyota & Mitsubishi Autos On Sale Used & New Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.