Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? (409 Views)

WE NEED CONTENT WRITERS! Are You Available? / In Need Of Writers / Professional Writers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? by amechispeaks(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Hi, are you a freelancer who gets tons of jobs from platforms like Upwork, and in need of other freelance writers to sub-contract the jobs to?

I'm sure you are (that's why you're reading this in the first place).

I'm also sure you've hired a few writers here on Nairaland. And while you may have had pleasant experiences with some of them, you may have also had horrific experiences with others.

Trust me, bad experiences with your writers doesn’t necessarily mean that you're a bad employer, or the writer you hired is a terrible person.

The case may be that you didn't hire the writer that suits your needs, or the writer took a job from an employer whose demands he/she couldn't cope with, hence a fallout.

With that being said, I’d like you to sincerely answer this question –

WHAT KIND OF WRITER ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

A. Good, cheap, and fast

B. Average, cheap, and fast

C. Below average, very cheap, and very fast

Option A (good, cheap, and fast) is every client’s dream. They want a writer that is top-notch, who delivers articles on-time, and is equally cheap.

However, such writers are hard to find. Not because there aren’t any good writers out there, but any top-notch writer would charge a lot more than the average writer.

Good writers don’t come cheap!

After all, he/she is giving you high quality, plagiarism-free, error-free writing, with super-fast submission, courtesy of their years of experience, skill and the almighty Grammarly!

You cannot pay writers in this category N2 per word (how na?) Any writer who delivers world-class work will demand world- class salaries!

As for option B (average, cheap, and fast). Writers in this category are easier to find. They are good at the basics, which is to provide good content that is plagiarism-free, and they submit on time.

They may not use paid tools such as Grammarly premium, but they create great content and know how to proofread manually.

When you work with writers like these, you need to be prepared to make some very minor adjustments by yourself, since the writer doesn't have or cannot afford Grammarly premium and some other paid tools.

Then again, all you’re paying them is probably around N2 to N3 per word. And there's only so much one can do with that amount.

I'm sure you know Benzes and Volvos don’t cost the same!

Now option c is the least desirable option, as no client wants to hire a writer that’s below average, no matter how cheap. So let’s not even waste time analyzing!

Knowing the exact type of writer you want will help you filter out the rest.

And this leads to another set of questions you should ask yourself -

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR HIGH QUALITY WRITINGS?

WHAT ARE HIGH QUALITY WRITINGS WORTH TO YOU?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE N2, N3 PER WORD IS ENOUGH COMPENSATION FOR WHAT YOU'RE DEMANDING FROM YOUR WRITER?

DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE YOUR WRITERS ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'RE OFFERING HIM/HER, OR DID THEY JUST ACCEPT YOUR OFFER TO MAKE ENDS MEET?

DO NOT belittle a writer’s talent by offering him/her peanuts in exchange for gold.

And writers, if you know your skills are worth a certain amount, do not charge less, you don’t have to take every job that comes your way!

Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

There was a time I worked with too many clients who gave me too many tasks, but with too little in my bank account. Now I work with very few clients, but with a lot more in my bank account.

I consider myself one of the best writers in Nigeria, and all my clients can testify to that.

Knowing your worth as a writer doesn’t depict arrogance or pride. It just means you understand that the value of the content you are creating for your client is worth more than the money they are paying you.

After all, the payment will finish one day, but the content you create for your client can last forever!

Good luck!
Re: What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? by amechispeaks(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Hire a good writer today!
Re: What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? by MaeJ09(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
amechispeaks:
Hi, are you a freelancer who gets tons of jobs from platforms like Upwork, and in need of other freelance writers to sub-contract the jobs to?

I'm sure you are (that's why you're reading this in the first place).

I'm also sure you've hired a few writers here on Nairaland. And while you may have had pleasant experiences with some of them, you may have also had horrific experiences with others.

Trust me, bad experiences with your writers doesn’t necessarily mean that you're a bad employer, or the writer you hired is a terrible person.

The case may be that you didn't hire the writer that suits your needs, or the writer took a job from an employer whose demands he/she couldn't cope with, hence a fallout.

With that being said, I’d like you to sincerely answer this question –

WHAT KIND OF WRITER ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

A. Good, cheap, and fast

B. Average, cheap, and fast

C. Below average, very cheap, and very fast

Option A (good, cheap, and fast) is every client’s dream. They want a writer that is top-notch, who delivers articles on-time, and is equally cheap.

However, such writers are hard to find. Not because there aren’t any good writers out there, but any top-notch writer would charge a lot more than the average writer.

Good writers don’t come cheap!

After all, he/she is giving you high quality, plagiarism-free, error-free writing, with super-fast submission, courtesy of their years of experience, skill and the almighty Grammarly!

You cannot pay writers in this category N2 per word (how na?) Any writer who delivers world-class work will demand world- class salaries!

As for option B (average, cheap, and fast). Writers in this category are easier to find. They are good at the basics, which is to provide good content that is plagiarism-free, and they submit on time.

They may not use paid tools such as Grammarly premium, but they create great content and know how to proofread manually.

When you work with writers like these, you need to be prepared to make some very minor adjustments by yourself, since the writer doesn't have or cannot afford Grammarly premium and some other paid tools.

Then again, all you’re paying them is probably around N2 to N3 per word. And there's only so much one can do with that amount.

I'm sure you know Benzes and Volvos don’t cost the same!

Now option c is the least desirable option, as no client wants to hire a writer that’s below average, no matter how cheap. So let’s not even waste time analyzing!

Knowing the exact type of writer you want will help you filter out the rest.

And this leads to another set of questions you should ask yourself -

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR HIGH QUALITY WRITINGS?

WHAT ARE HIGH QUALITY WRITINGS WORTH TO YOU?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE N2, N3 PER WORD IS ENOUGH COMPENSATION FOR WHAT YOU'RE DEMANDING FROM YOUR WRITER?

DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE YOUR WRITERS ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'RE OFFERING HIM/HER, OR DID THEY JUST ACCEPT YOUR OFFER TO MAKE ENDS MEET?

DO NOT belittle a writer’s talent by offering him/her peanuts in exchange for gold.

And writers, if you know your skills are worth a certain amount, do not charge less, you don’t have to take every job that comes your way!

Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

There was a time I worked with too many clients who gave me too many tasks, but with too little in my bank account. Now I work with very few clients, but with a lot more in my bank account.

I consider myself one of the best writers in Nigeria, and all my clients can testify to that.

Knowing your worth as a writer doesn’t depict arrogance or pride. It just means you understand that the value of the content you are creating for your client is worth more than the money they are paying you.

After all, the payment will finish one day, but the content you create for your client can last forever!

Good luck!

So? Are you selling a book, or are you marketing your services?

In all this, what skills do you think a great writer should have to make them an asset?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? by amechispeaks(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaeJ09:

So? Are you selling a book, or are you marketing your services?

In all this, what skills do you think a great writer should have to make them an asset?

Can I ask you a question sir? What class of writer are you looking for?
Re: What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland? by amechispeaks(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Call/Whatsapp 08033422206

(1) (Reply)

End Your Search For Article Writers Here.. / Dedicated Academic Writers Urgently Needed / Content And Copywriter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.