Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists (17554 Views)

EFCC Operatives Attacked, Injured By Alleged Vote Buyers In Kaduna / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by SEGLIZ: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
election of bitterness.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Benmob: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg tinubu leave Jesus for ur nonsense politics,And osinbajo even though I like u but stop using Christianity to dey deceive ur self and deceive many like u did in 2015,will are wiser now accept mumu were no wan wise for their life .
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by ChoCho54(f): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2022
jrusky:
I have be suspecting a particular people from a particular region on these matter and I'm sure if proper investigation is done the people from the region names will surely surface because they are the only people in Nigeria who will commit suicide because of Tinubu and Osibanjo issue.

These people are the most busy body citizen of Nigeria, if you talk Edo matter they will carry it on their heads, if you talk igala matter they will carry it on their heads, if you talk Ebira matter they will carry it on their heads.

They are the only people who refused to promote their own candidate but attack and insult every other candidates from other region.

I didn't mention any region ok so if you mention any then face them.
Why not face the uphill task of promoting your candidate instead barking up every tree on your way?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by ChoCho54(f): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Benmob:
Abeg tinubu leave Jesus for ur nonsense politics,And osinbajo even though I like but stop using Christianity to dey deceive ur self and deceive many like u did he 2015,will are wiser now accept mumu were no wan wise for their life .
In the next few days, the Tinubus camp will begin to unearth his thievery in aso rock and expose them. Interesting days ahead.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Nukilia: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Criminal minds!
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by nijanigga: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Both Peenubu and Osunbade are goners! They will never smell the presidency. Their amala and ewedu 30k urchins can cry all they want.
Yes we want ipob yes we want ipob
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by HolyStriker(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Names please
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by everythinggirly(f): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2022
These old cargoes should go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Joylove2324(f): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by israelmao(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Both parties are raising false alarm in order to find a safe place.It's part of political tactics and strategy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Chrisbeks: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2022
jrusky:
I have be suspecting a particular people from a particular region on these matter and I'm sure if proper investigation is done the people from the region names will surely surface because they are the only people in Nigeria who will commit suicide because of Tinubu and Osibanjo issue.

These people are the most busy body citizen of Nigeria, if you talk Edo matter they will carry it on their heads, if you talk igala matter they will carry it on their heads, if you talk Ebira matter they will carry it on their heads.

They are the only people who refused to promote their own candidate but attack and insult every other candidates from other region.

You are very dumb, the people behind it were mentioned in the story but I guess you didn't read it before rushing to make your stupid comment. A group of smear campaigners led by a former SUG president of UNILAG who is now a lecturer at University of Ohio in the US were clearly identified as being behind it so what nonsense are you talking about tribe? I wonder when you clowns will ever outgrow this foolishness of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by SeriouslySense(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i am just a spectator.

Looters and robbers, are talking about honor too, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by AbdulAffiliate(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Interesting

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by gaskiyamagana: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Tochi3:
Propagandist is what an Antagonist is to the other ;-

Bullion van ( the dirty drug Agbero who loves dirty public fightings )
Urchins

Vis a vis

Antagonist is what a Propogandist is on the other side ;-

Osunbandit's ( the trader money errand sissy ) Urchins

Wahala be like ..... cheesy grin
What is did wan saying?
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by jrusky(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Chrisbeks:

You are very dumb, the people behind it were mentioned in the story but I guess you didn't read it before rushing to make your stupid comment. A group of smear campaigners led by a former SUG president of UNILAG who is now a lecturer at University of Ohio in the US were clearly identified as being behind it so what nonsense are you talking about tribe? I wonder when you clowns will ever outgrow this foolishness of yours.

I read it clean and clear. I still maintain my stand bro and nothing you or anyone can do about it.

By the way do I mentioned any tribe or region or anyone name? If No then what is your problem?

Was it not same UNILAG the Lagos govt wanted to change the name to Abiola to honour him but only people from a particular region mulled it down till today so you forgot so easily?

Bro leave talk ok. Calling it UNILAG does no mean its only the Yorubas who attended the Uni. So wake up.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by gaskiyamagana: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
hekola:
Tinubu is an old fool... He should be ashamed of himself.

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Rexymania(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
I didn't bother to read bcus the headline is not correct. How can you stay Tinubu is a target of blasphemous shit? The word blasphemy is used for God alone; it is an error to use it for a mortal like him.

I come in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
They are both guilty .. ....... For every news released, elements of truth's, would lay within.......

Their hands are not clean ..........
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by jrusky(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Chrisbeks:

Here we go a dumbass ass hole reasoning with his anus.

Do I mentioned your name, your tribe name, your region name? If No then you are very stupid.

I said "if proper investigation are done surely names of these people will surface". Interprete that sentence.

Shut up and feck off I didn't talk to you or quoted you. Mind you I still maintain my stand on my post and nothing you anyone can do about it. Ok.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by skywalker240(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

cheesy cheesy

See the way their useless and idiotic 30k amala and ewedu urchins avoided this thread
Very useless peeps i tell you

Their hatred for the truth is something else

The one that would manage to take a glimpse of the thread would tag you as IPOB, mkpurrumiri akpu munching etc

Dumb foolish followers i tell you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by skywalker240(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why not face the uphill task of promoting your candidate instead barking up every tree on your way?
grin
You posted this picture when am eating breakfast, now you made me puke

Disgusting angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Gozac: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

The Ohamadike of Ubima will retire the 2 Afonjas to their brown roof cafe come next month.

Watch out!!
Sure, who no know go soon know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Born2Breed(f): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Tochi3:

Urchins

Vis a vis

.....Bicycle.

Tinubullion and Osibandit.

Me likeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by simpleseyi: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Tochi3:

Urchins

Vis a vis

If your father sees, this bullion van lord, your father will prostrate. This is the man that your father has prayed and fasted to be, but God has not answered him
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by manunitedbabes: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by haslaw(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
tradepunter:
There is nothing blasphemy about tinubu... All that will be said is the tr6, a coward that didn't say a word at the height of herdsmen crisis in the west..

Is that a leader?? That period alone turned my like for this guy to pure hate...

How would you keep mute when a crisis is boiling and enough to destroy the very country you now breaking your neck to try to rule ..

Men that man is fking evil and let his evil bestow on him.... Osinbanjo isn't a saint and fked up but I would rather stick with him..

After all he removed one of the most deadly cabal member in the name of daura former DSS head..

If daura was still there tinubu would have had none relevance

The first bolded made me feel so sorry for you. Hating someone so much is a sickness for you. You need help. Secondly heardsmen crisis is a national case and Osinbajo and his boss as federal government executives should be held responsible for that but your hatred has blinded you to reason.

The second bolded is the reason Osinbajo is not going anywhere as his short stay in power has betrayed his true nature as an anti-Islamic, Christian fanatic and the northerners will never vote for that type of candidate. Oshibajo is an extremist that failed to realise that you cannot fill up every position in Nigeria with pastors from the RCCG.
He is not fit to rule a country like Nigeria as he failed to accept our diversity.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by haslaw(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
jrusky:

We know them. They are the mkporu miri cannibals. They are filled with pure hatred for every tribe in Nigeria.

They always cause problems wherever they go from armed robbery, cocaine pushers, baby factories, etc
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
All of una no well angry
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by sweetjohn(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
jrusky:

I read it clean and clear. I still maintain my stand bro and nothing you or anyone can do about it.

By the way do I mentioned any tribe or region or anyone name? If No then what is your problem?

Was it not same UNILAG the Lagos govt wanted to change the name to Abiola to honour him but only people from a particular region mulled it down till today so you forgot so easily?

Bro leave talk ok. Calling it UNILAG does no mean its only the Yorubas who attended the Uni. So wake up.
That means that tribe from that said particular region are so powerful and they are real owners of Lagos. Even the Lagos government obeys and hear from them. Kudos to that tribe from that particular region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by tollyboy5(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

The Ohamadike of Ubima will retire the 2 Afonjas to their brown roof cafe come next month.

Watch out!!
Make I quote u 4 future reference. Elenu tap water
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Tochi3:

Urchins

Vis a vis

Lmfao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare Attacks Lagos Over N72m Land Charge / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.