Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine (17746 Views)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Demolakay: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are just a hate machine against the USA. I know you maybe a terrorists bc all Islamic terrorists are enemy of logic and the USA.

You made so many contradiction in your post. If you don't know the common news that the USA threaten China of severe consequences should they support Russia then it shows that you only depends on lies spread across all mosque in the world.

Russia has never sneeze for the world to catch cold. Russia is a dead economic country even before the war. Who goes to Russia? Who goes to Russia for education, money or welfare? A stupid country that spend the little money they made from selling Ak47 and natural gas to fund nuclear weapons while the country citizens are all leaving their country to USA, England and other European countries. How is such a useless country be powerful?

You said the USA depends on allies. How did they get all this powerful Western countries and powerful Asian countries as allies? it's simple because those countries want to be in good relationship with a powerful country as the USA. No country except poor stricken countries like NK, Iran and some other Arab terrorists countries want to be in good relationship with Russia.

The USA is the most intelligent country in the world. The USA have all the military might to destroy any country it dim fit just as they dealt with Japan and Germany during the 2nd world war. But you see, immediately after the ww2, United Nations was formed by the USA. And in UN no country has the power to invade any country without the UN security counsel deployment. Hence, being an intelligent country they decided to form stronger allies with powerful countries. Why did they make all this allies? simple. To get support from them on United Nations votings. That's intelligent. This implies that, if the USA want to deal with any country even if it is a small country as small as Togo for example, she will seek the permission of his allies to gain support. That's why the USA can do anything they want. Intelligent is not cheap Mr Man.

Putin has no strong support and hence anything he does will be totally condemned. If it was the USA that want to invade Ukraine for example, she will first convinced it's allies with facts fake or not, to see reason why they need to invade Ukraine. And as such will be highly supported and given go ahead.

The USA never invaded any country since ww2 without carrying their allies along. The reason is to be given go ahead and support to invade without any rankor from any area cos of United Nations policy on invading any country. USA with sense and intelligent no be Russia mate.
Mr Man,I think u don't know history.powers come ND go.USA is d present world power, Russia (USSR) was once a world power,France was once a world power, Germany,Spain ND d likes were once world most powerful countries.soo wats special abt d USA.D problem wit d USA is dat dey want to hold on to d world power for ever,,which dey will relinquish one way or d other,Dey are prolonging d war in Ukraine because dey wanted to weaken Russia,who dey c as d only rival to deir world power status.And look at d blunder u wrote up Dere! Russia is d 11th biggest economy in d world,d biggest country in d world by land mass,D third country in d world wit d highest oil ND gas reserves.out of 140million pple,only 20million are poor,And u call such country poor.Hope u knw dat Dere are many countries in d world. wit beta living conditions Dan USA,nt all countries of d world open up demselves to d world.And Wu told u Putin has no support.China ND Russia are among d two biggest economies in d world! deir military strength is in d upward swing.dey are supporting Russia,same wit many countries of d world,Wu are tired of d USA domineering attitudes,ND are happy Russia is standing up to dem.pray a full blown war starts, den u c alignment ND realignment.Nd u say d USA is more intelligent Dan Russia,hope u knw dey were d first country to put a man into space,deir achievement in space technology can not b matched even by USA.i don't hate d USA,bt nt evry1 will bow down to Dem,I want a bipolar world,nt a Unipolar world where d USA will b dominating evry1.And u say only terrorist ND Muslims supports Putin.Dats wat western u western apologist always say.Anyway for ur info,am a christian,a practicing on at dat.Not Every1 must do follow follow.D world is wide enuf for all birds to fly.NB: Russia has taken half of Ukraine,ND all western ND NATO allies will soon cover deir head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Demolakay: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

Keep quiet... If ur so called Russia is powerful why start with Ukraine? Estonia is smaller and easier.. They should cross that line na.. Make we check something.... Nonsense..
Wu b dis mumu? Soo Russia must go fight Estonia bfor USA ND NATO fights Russia.Is Ukraine not a country? ur mumu too much.A country is being decimated,ND ur powerful USA ND NATO,are waiting till it gets to Estonia according to ur assertion.Do u have sense?
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by 989900: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Putin invaded Ukraine because it was showing progress and advancement as a democratic country and moving towards advancing as a modern industrialized country. He couldn’t have that on his doorstep.

Why? Not because of any security threat. No one wants to invade Russia. No, it’s because he couldn’t stand the Russian people seeing the rise in standard of living that the Ukraine was going to see. He couldn’t stand for his people to see how much more pleasant living in a free and democratic country would be.

Once they saw those things, they would demand the same.

NATO expansion had nothing to do with it (Russia already shares borders with NATO, and taking Ukraine would only bring NATO closer to Russia anyway). Just like it had nothing to do with his invasions of other countries either.

Russia has limited warm water ports, and a navy that’s near collapse with no more than a dozen fully functional capital ships, a half dozen attack submarines, and eight modern missile submarines. It’s air force has few gen 5 fighters.

Russia has basically zero capability to mount expeditionary warfare (as we see in Ukraine). The logistics system is badly designed, rife with the same corruption issues, and largely only capable of defensive war.

Russia’s biggest enemy though isn’t the US or NATO. It’s Russia's own paranoia combined with the attitude of a schoolyard bully. Russia was welcomed by the west back in the 1990’s. Today, Russia could be like a combination of Poland and Norway -- even better had it wanted to be.

A nation with rich natural resources slowly working to throw off the legacy of communism, but it chose a different route: It chose to be an asshole to her neighbors and then wonder why people don’t like them anymore.

Russia's eternal (Russia's been taking her neighbors' territories for centuries) covetousness for her neighbors' territories, the all-year-round navigable ports of Ukraine, the oil and gas in Crimea and eastern Ukraine, amongst many other things is driving this madness.

Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by TimmyA: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don't mind them, they are bunch of hypocrite that like to spew trash. Abeg, let Ukraine also enjoy the cuba style of distruction jare
kiddkash:

if Ukraine Joins, they will bring their attack weapons in to Ukraine.
no one ever allows their enemy to stockpile weapons on their front porch

when Russia brought their weapons to Cuba, US saw it as a threat, and they invaded and destroyed Cuba.
Cuba are still suffering the effects to date.
US also said they will never allow Russia bring their weapons to Mexico

But you want Russia to allow them to bring their to Ukraine.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

I really want to see prove of their invasion and destruction of Cuba abeg.
so you are one of the people that are under 40. those of us above 60 knows everything that happened
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by pquaver(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Wu b dis mumu? Soo Russia must go fight Estonia bfor USA ND NATO fights Russia.Is Ukraine not a country? ur mumu too much.A country is being decimated,ND ur powerful USA ND NATO,are waiting till it gets to Estonia according to ur assertion.Do u have sense?

Stupidity is inherent in you... Russia is destroying Ukraine yes but the brave Ukraine understands that freedom comes at a cost. 300 spartan did it now the Ukrainians and history will never the Ukrainians.. I do not expect u to understand that to be free one has to sacrifice or pay a price for freedom.. If not you would have freed yourself from your stupidity but you prefer to wallow in your ignorance and inherent stupidity..
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
jcross19:
you are just forging trash! Now who invaded Iraq?Afghanistan? Libya can you show me how many countries Russia has inaved compared to USA ?

Are we talking about Iraq etc here? Did USSR not invade Afghanistan for 10 years?
Ask yourself why is that Russia neighbours are running away from her? They know better than you who keep glorifying for destruction and killings in Ukraine because of hatred for USA but you can enjoy usa products- Google, world web, Android etc.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dalil8:

It almost seems like they were forced to join NATO against their own will.
So because they are part of NATO they must accept every of nato's position and bury thier own independent opinion on issues. For ur info, not every NATO nation is in support of ukraine. Hungary made it's position clear from day.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
YoungLionken:
That foreign minister should keep shut, as he is obviously clueless!!

I noticed that these countries always have a way of dragging the US into mud, whenever anything ugly pops up in the world..

If not Russia that is behaving like an uncircumcised Philistines, what's wrong with Ukraine taking the decision of joining a particular association??

Despite the destructive atrocities of Vlad Pig in Ukraine, the US/NATO has refused to fully engaged them, yet some people feel " US is afraid of Russia", Russian military that's a little better than the Nigerian military..

For your info, 1)Russia is no match with the US..
2) The US/NATO reluctancy, to actively defend Ukraine has nothing to do with economic/political benefits. They NATO just understand that two wrongs can't make a right and human lives are considerably important...
Russia no match with the US yet US spent 20yrs fighting taliban in their caves and still couldn't defeat them.
The Taliban came out of war with the US stronger than they were before the war
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

Stupidity is inherent in you... Russia is destroying Ukraine yes but the brave Ukraine understands that freedom comes at a cost. 300 spartan did it now the Ukrainians and history will never the Ukrainians.. I do not expect u to understand that to be free one has to sacrifice or pay a price for freedom.. If not you would have freed yourself from your stupidity but you prefer to wallow in your ignorance and inherent stupidity..
I said it. Na hollywood movies na e dey form una thought process. You just proved it.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by ivolt: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
dappydozzy:

You don't understand international law, what is the similarity between violation of airspace and neutrality, So if a country is neutral, it now means its airspace should be violated. Even if a country is not a part of a military alliance, if a military aircraft violates your airspace and can't identify it's mission you shoot it down, that's International law.
International law is not what you think it is.
There is no international force to enforce the mythical laws.
The Ukraine invasion should have cleared your doubt.

Back to the topic.
Turkey should have called Russia first and asked for Putin's permission to shoot down the jet
since it so much pretend to love peace and "neutrality".
But it didn't.

Turkey also refused to close its straight to warship despite "international law"(a treaty) in this
case giving it the power to do so.
It eventually closed it partially after major Russian warships have sailed through.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Demolakay: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

Ur as dumb as d news u listen to.Half of Ukraine is in Russia hand,for Dem to get dose territories back,dey will av negotiate favourable terms wit Russia.Soo tell me d freedom ur talking about.Ur dumber Dan I thought.U don't know d war is a superoity war btw d USA nd Russia, Ukraine is just being used as a pawn.why am I even lecturing a low level thumb sucking idiot lyk u.Hw will u b able to comprehend ND understand?
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by pquaver(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur as dumb as d news u listen to.Half of Ukraine is in Russia hand,for Dem to get dose territories back,dey will av negotiate favourable terms wit Russia.Soo tell me d freedom ur talking about.Ur dumber Dan I thought.U don't know d war is a superoity war btw d USA nd Russia, Ukraine is just being used as a pawn.why am I even lecturing a low level thumb sucking idiot lyk u.Hw will u b able to comprehend ND understand?

U can go and die Ukraine is not going to negotiate nada from Russia.. Dumb kid.. Calling someone dumb.. I have told u.. I don't expect a coward to understand the word freedom.. U this Russian slave parading putin. Propaganda.. Freedom fight is not for ur ilks to understand.. U r suffering the worst type of slavery because u r enslaved by ur stupidity.. You are not coming out any time soon.. Your Russia is about to meet. It Waterloo in Ukraine.. Watch out.. Dumbfu*k
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by pquaver(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I said it. Na hollywood movies na e dey form una thought process. You just proved it.
Bro back off joor. which 1 is nollywood.. Why did Nigeria resist ruga? You would have give the whole land to herdsmen for peace to reign na.. It as if you no reason the thing well..
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by jcross19: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

Are we talking about Iraq etc here? Did USSR not invade Afghanistan for 10 years?
Ask yourself why is that Russia neighbours are running away from her? They know better than you who keep glorifying for destruction and killings in Ukraine because of hatred for USA but you can enjoy usa products- Google, world web, Android etc.
is USSR Russia? USSR comprises of many countries in which Russia is part of them.. So don't accused Russia of USSR deed....you forgot the same US are the funding of Isis, the killers group? USA has not moral justification to point any finger to Russia because they committed worst than Russia..
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
jcross19:
is USSR Russia? USSR comprises of many countries in which Russia is part of them.. So don't accused Russia of USSR deed....you forgot the same US are the funding of Isis, the killers group? USA has not moral justification to point any finger to Russia because they committed worst than Russia..

How did USSR come about? Russia Republic forced other Republic including Ukraine to join ussr through conquest. US is funding ISIS? Conspiracy theory.
We are talking about Ukraine not USA. Russia is wrong for invading and killing people in Ukraine. Next time USA invade another Sovereign nation tag me.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by jcross19: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

How did USSR come about? Russia Republic forced other Republic including Ukraine to join ussr through conquest. US is funding ISIS? Conspiracy theory.
We are talking about Ukraine not USA. Russia is wrong for invading and killing people in Ukraine. Next time USA invade another Sovereign nation tag me.
do you know what USA did to Cuba? Cuba wanted to housed Russia military base and that angered USA in which that a terrible war between Cuba and USA...
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
jcross19:
do you know what USA did to Cuba? Cuba wanted to housed Russia military base and that angered USA in which that a terrible war between Cuba and USA...

USA was not that stupid to bring war to her border. Cuba was not invaded. Just economic blockade. Russia should have blocked Ukraine economically.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:
There are countries within NATO that want the Ukraine war to continue. They see the continuation of the war as weakening Russia. They don’t care much about the situation in Ukraine,” Cavusoglu said.

Here is the truth.

Ukraine is just a battle ground world powers, unfortunately Ukrainian Leader isn't smart enough the decode this.

If we tell Nairaland Western Allied this bitter truth,they always called us names.
Now,a NATO insider is repeating the same truth,yet people don't still believe the truth.

Those sending weapons to Ukraine to fight and die all do not care about the life of the people in Ukraine,all that they cared about is to bring down the growing influence of Russia in world economy and politics.
Let them continue to push for the war to be prolonged, thinking they are hurting Russia,not knowing they are hurting themselves and Ukraine the most.
It is unreasonable Zelensky that is my worry.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by jcross19: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

USA was not that stupid to bring war to her border. Cuba was not invaded. Just economic blockade. Russia should have blocked Ukraine economically.
and USA invaded Japan even Vietnam taught USA a big lesson....
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Demolakay: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

U can go and die Ukraine is not going to negotiate nada from Russia.. Dumb kid.. Calling someone dumb.. I have told u.. I don't expect a coward to understand the word freedom.. U this Russian slave parading putin. Propaganda.. Freedom fight is not for ur ilks to understand.. U r suffering the worst type of slavery because u r enslaved by ur stupidity.. You are not coming out any time soon.. Your Russia is about to meet. It Waterloo in Ukraine.. Watch out.. Dumbfu*k
why re u drolling lyk a simpleton? ur writing is as dumb as d situation of ur brain,dis terrain is too sophisticated for ur brain.By next month we'll knw,who owns wat,but for nw,go suck ur thumb.kiddo!
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by YoungLionken(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Jambito, u mean ur USA dat couldn't defeat d Taliban for 20years in Afghanistan,nw want to fight Russia.Mayb u pple don't knw.Russia don't fear d USA or any country in d world,but d USA fears Russia.China has wanted to invade Taiwan and annex it,but feared d USA reaction ND intervention,but u c Russia entered Ukraine in 2014 ND annex Crimea,ND damned any country to challenge dem.dey repeat d same tin again,daring USA ND d world,ND u c dose powerful countries, cowered into deir shell.And u open ur mouth to say Russia military is lyk Nigeria military.Am very sure u were born around 2005.Russia is nobody's mate.If u feel otherwise,tell ur USA ND NATO to put deir boot on d ground ND fight Russia, make we c something.

Come on shut up dumb pig!!

The US didn't sanction the Nigerian government over the Lekki shooting, also means the US is afraid of PMB and Nigeria??

For your info, US was playing politics with the Taliban-Afghanistan war, same way the Nigerian government is playing politics with boko haram, if not, boko haram would have been wiped out long before now...
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by YoungLionken(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
kiddkash:

if Ukraine Joins, they will bring their attack weapons in to Ukraine.
no one ever allows their enemy to stockpile weapons on their front porch

when Russia brought their weapons to Cuba, US saw it as a threat, and they invaded and destroyed Cuba.
Cuba are still suffering the effects to date.
US also said they will never allow Russia bring their weapons to Mexico

But you want Russia to allow them to bring their to Ukraine.

The last time we checked, Ukraine wasn't forced to join NATO..

There's a proverb that says" we only oppress those we know we can oppress"...
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
YoungLionken:

The last time we checked, Ukraine wasn't forced to join NATO..

There's a proverb that says" we only oppress those we know we can oppress"...
please answer me honestly, If tomorrow Mexico wants to willingly join a military alliance with Russia,
that would warrant Russia bringing heavy weapons of war in to Mexico, would the US allow it.

or Northern Ireland joins a military alliance that would warrant Russia bringing weapons of war in to
Northern Ireland, would the UK allow it.

yes/no
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Demolakay: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
YoungLionken:

Come on shut up dumb pig!!

The US didn't sanction the Nigerian government over the Lekki shooting, also means the US is afraid of PMB and Nigeria??

For your info, US was playing politics with the Taliban-Afghanistan war, same way the Nigerian government is playing politics with boko haram, if not, boko haram would have been wiped out long before now...
ur brain should b placed in a shawarma making machine.It will b more useful Dere.Comparing lekki tollgate incident,wit a country agreession against anoda sovereign country.Are u normal? just lyk Nigerian government invading Ghana or Ivory coast to annex it,ND d USA will fold hand,ND just sanction Nigeria?are u normal? no nation presently can try wat Russia is doing in Ukraine,ND go Scot free! why is Russia doing it,ND all western country could do is sanctions.Soo ur brain can't deduce dat,Dere is definitely a fear factor.Go ND upgrade ur brain to d latest version,den come tango wit me.ur brain presently is bereft of any logical or intelligent reasoning.
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
wolesmile:
Zelenskyy still doesn't get it, does he? Or perhaps he is just being stupid. Some So called world powers will just use Ukraine as testing groung for the various weapons they've developed over the years without testing their efficacy. Remember the Iraq/Iran war that became a battleground for the US/Russian army....

I weep for any Ukrainian that doesn't know it's time to flee to another country.
Zelensky declared martial and conscripted all boys,young men
The only people who can flee are women
And guess what they will face as refugees

To let you know that zelensky is a completed problem creating problem for ukraine in pro max
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by baralatie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
kiddkash:

please answer me honestly, If tomorrow Mexico wants to willingly join a military alliance with Russia,
that would warrant Russia bringing heavy weapons of war in to Mexico, would the US allow it.

or Northern Ireland joins a military alliance that would warrant Russia bringing weapons of war in to

yes/no
Those people will not answer you oo
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by Mattswaggz: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
YoungLionken:
That foreign minister should keep shut, as he is obviously clueless!!

I noticed that these countries always have a way of dragging the US into mud, whenever anything ugly pops up in the world..

If not Russia that is behaving like an uncircumcised Philistines, what's wrong with Ukraine taking the decision of joining a particular association??

Despite the destructive atrocities of Vlad Pig in Ukraine, the US/NATO has refused to fully engaged them, yet some people feel " US is afraid of Russia", Russian military that's a little better than the Nigerian military..

For your info, 1)Russia is no match with the US..
2) The US/NATO reluctancy, to actively defend Ukraine has nothing to do with economic/political benefits. They NATO just understand that two wrongs can't make a right and human lives are considerably important...

Absolute rubbish!!!

If Russia was no match for the US,,they would have engaged by now.

And when did US who's killed millions in Iraq,, Libya and around the world started valuing human life all of a sudden. angry
Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by YoungLionken(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2022
kiddkash:

yes/no

Well, we can't really say. Afterall, you and I are just mere analysts, whose opinions won't count before the authorities, whether in the US,Ukraine, Russia and other countries you made mention of..

We would have argued with whoever would have told us(say few years ago) that, we would wear facemasks to banks, or that slave trade(Whites putting chains on Blacks,ordering them around like pigs) would stop and even a black man from Kenya extract would be president of the US, the Whites then would have made mockery of the person and even dealt with him. Adolf Hitler was fully convinced that there's no way he would not win the world war 2. The US saw how highly intensive things were in Nigeria, and they predicted that Nigeria would be no more by 2015, but voila! Here we are!!

I took out my time to give those factual examples, so that you can understand that predictions can be deceptive. I know what you expect me to say but then, I'm a realist, and being realistic is far better than an optimist/pessimist with assumptions/predictions..

Have a nice day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-year-old Michigan Boy Kills Self With Gun / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Coup Underway In Sudan: Internet Disrupted, Prime Minister, 4 Others Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.