Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Can My Money Be Refunded - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can My Money Be Refunded (977 Views)

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram / Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? / 300k Paid. How Can I Get My Money Back From A Dubious Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Money Be Refunded by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good day guys, I applied for a health insurance for the purpose of traveling to Czech at Aiico insurance company Abuja last month for #25,000, but the Czech Embassy told me that I had to apply for the health insurance in a company in Czech Republic, which I have already done, now, the Insurance I made at Aiico is deemed useless. I don't know if I can get my money back
Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by sobastical: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can talk to their CS not sure though
Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by taurus2604(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yes before your proposed travel date. Minus some administrative charges.
Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2017
taurus2604:
Yes before your proposed travel date. Minus some administrative charges.
please is it possible that my money will be returned
Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by Pasuma23: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't think they will refund you, but that being said you can try. The quote they sent me clearly shows they don't refund

Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by Pasuma23: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
How did you book appointment. Because I tried to book and there no available dates.
Re: Can My Money Be Refunded by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Pasuma23:
How did you book appointment. Because I tried to book and there no available dates.
Just go straight up to any insurance office, they will do it for you. is it not the Insurance you were talking about?

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rank These Cities In Nigeria / President Buhari Receives New Nigerian Passport With 10-year Validity / Impromptu C-section On Dead Pregnant Shark Saves Her 3 Live Shark Pups (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.