Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

2023: Cleric Ignores Tinubu, Reveals Two Aspirants That Mean Well For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Cleric Ignores Tinubu, Reveals Two Aspirants That Mean Well For Nigeria (457 Views)

Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / APC Ignores Tinubu, Akande's Complaints, Continues With Registration Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Cleric Ignores Tinubu, Reveals Two Aspirants That Mean Well For Nigeria by Gemid94(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2022
The President of Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, Arogungbogunmi, Pastor Henry Ojo, said God told him that only two of the aspirants who have disclosed their intentions so far have the love of the country at heart.

He equally urged Nigerians to shun ethnic and religious sentiments by allowing a man after God’s heart to emerge as president in 2023 instead of voting blindly for someone with self-serving intentions.

He gave the advice on Wednesday at a briefing on what he called ‘Shedding light on the mind of God to Nigerians’ in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, Daily Independent reported.

Pastor Ojo said that “Of all the presidential aspirants that have indicated their interest to contest in the 2023 election, God told me that only two can steer the ship of the nation. The first person is from the South-West while the second person is from the South-South. One of the two personalities is Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo while the second person is Nyesom Wike.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-cleric-reveals-two-presidential-aspirants-that-mean-well-for-nigeria/

Re: 2023: Cleric Ignores Tinubu, Reveals Two Aspirants That Mean Well For Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins will see mehmeh
Re: 2023: Cleric Ignores Tinubu, Reveals Two Aspirants That Mean Well For Nigeria by BigRocky: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
God told me dis,God told me that.

Una no even dey fear God again.

Na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Why I May Withdraw From Presidential Race —Orji Kalu / Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) / Edo PDP Elects Adhoc Delegates Ahead Of Party Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.